Two suspected of San Pedro lewd acts

Two suspected of San Pedro lewd acts

There are 78 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jul 16, 2008, titled Two suspected of San Pedro lewd acts. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A boxing instructor and a playground supervisor have been arrested in separate cases of alleged lewd acts with children in San Pedro, a Los Angeles police detective said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

none

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Jul 16, 2008
wow
Pedro Mom

Glendale, CA

#28 Jul 16, 2008
URGUILTY wrote:
This is not the first time Mitch Waters has done something like this. Its about time he got caught. Have fun in Jail you predator
OMG...really? I went to school with him and remember him always being a nice person. Eventhough I have not seen him in a few years, I'm very surprised.
Boxing Honey

La Mirada, CA

#30 Jul 16, 2008
I think u guys are all wrong i happened 2 be a friend of one of the suspects and I've known him for years.He's been there for me more than my own father has.If you knew him you wouldn't be saying any of these things so shut your mouth until you get the facts straight!!!! Being a young women my self you don't know how it is 2 be a teenage girl these days!! Girls wear tight shirts with their breasts hangng out and their asses practically exposed thee girls may be young but sure as hell dont look like it!!!!
Boxing Honey

La Mirada, CA

#31 Jul 16, 2008
URGUILTY wrote:
This is not the first time Mitch Waters has done something like this. Its about time he got caught. Have fun in Jail you predator
If you really knew mitchell u wouldnt be saying this!!!
SMG

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#32 Jul 16, 2008
Did you know you can reply to messages directly you DB!
SP GAL wrote:
Does SMG stand for "Smelly Man Groin"? just askin'
LAUSD

Arcadia, CA

#33 Jul 16, 2008
Oh my...more LAUSD bad boys.
NOTGUILTY

United States

#34 Jul 16, 2008
URGUILTY wrote:
This is not the first time Mitch Waters has done something like this. Its about time he got caught. Have fun in Jail you predator
Your so ignorant!!! shut the hell up you dont know thye facts!
cream iT

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Jul 16, 2008
any body who puts kid threw this should be executed quick, not a slapp on the hand, or a few months in jail, why so they can do the same or lead to a suff film? this is like somone addicted to crack, they'll never stop from their perverted life! executing these perverts! will put fear in lot of
predators!!!
Pedro Gal

United States

#36 Jul 16, 2008
Every one probably read the article and right away thought oh poor girl! Before judging people need to take a good look at girls these days, so many are in such a hurry to grow up each time showing more and more skin that why LAUSD has 3,500 moms or soon to be moms. Now a days its so hard to tell a girls age because they dont show it always with make up and clothes so revealing! I dont believe the boxing trainer is guilty.
Pedro Gal

United States

#37 Jul 16, 2008
cream iT wrote:
any body who puts kid threw this should be executed quick, not a slapp on the hand, or a few months in jail, why so they can do the same or lead to a suff film? this is like somone addicted to crack, they'll never stop from their perverted life! executing these perverts! will put fear in lot of
predators!!!
so killing is the way to go about it you dont even know if they are guilty maybe you should wait untill you know the facts about the case. IT was concentual not rape no one was forced!!! and you dont even know what happened!
SPP310

United States

#38 Jul 16, 2008
URGUILTY wrote:
This is not the first time Mitch Waters has done something like this. Its about time he got caught. Have fun in Jail you predator
If you knew this wasn't the first time why didnt you say something earlier? IT seems like maybe your just lying. How is he a predator he didnt go looking for her!!!
confused

Norco, CA

#40 Jul 16, 2008
I hope that this investigation produces the truth because I have known Gabriel Martinez for almost 10 years now and I have NEVER known him to be a guy like this that would do such a thing. Granted the ppl that do these things often are ppl you would not expect and you can't just brush off what a kid says ALTHOUGH I do think that before such crude opinions are made about the suspects, they should be kept quiet until all the facts are out. People who have never met these men will automatically believe what is said and say harsh things without caring who they hurt by their words. What if you were being charged for the same crime but were innocent and yet ppl said such things about you without ever having met you? I just think common courtesy and respect for society would be to know the facts before stating such things. Not all opinions should be so blunt, forward, and early. I just pray that the TRUTH comes out of this investigation.
cream iT

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Jul 16, 2008
You might know a priest for ten years, and wouldnt belive his secret peverted life, well people its happening!!!
Mom of 3 Boys in SP

United States

#42 Jul 16, 2008
I hope this isn't true about Mitchell. I grew up with him in the projects and he was always a good guy. He is innocent until proven guilty in my book. If he is found guilty than what a shame. We will see. Such an awful situation. I do agree that teenagers now and days are growing up way too quickly. The outfits and behavior a lot of these girls display is just horrendous. The whole "hooking up" generation is just awful. I can't imagaine what the generation of parents before us think.
Local yokel

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#43 Jul 16, 2008
Anyone know how old the "minor" in Mitch's case is? I don't claim to know but I'll bet this girl knew what she was doing and what he was doing too. I'm guessing this is just another victimless crime where the morality police are imposing their morals on the rest of us. I doubt that this is a case of an innocent 13 year old subjected to some sort of traumatic experience.
SPP310

United States

#44 Jul 17, 2008
cream iT wrote:
You might know a priest for ten years, and wouldnt belive his secret peverted life, well people its happening!!!
this isn't a life style for these men most teens now a days look way older than 18! were not talking about priest who molest undeveloped children.
PEDRO NATIVE

United States

#45 Jul 17, 2008
Local yokel wrote:
Anyone know how old the "minor" in Mitch's case is? I don't claim to know but I'll bet this girl knew what she was doing and what he was doing too. I'm guessing this is just another victimless crime where the morality police are imposing their morals on the rest of us. I doubt that this is a case of an innocent 13 year old subjected to some sort of traumatic experience.
I agree!!! the story never said it was rape! Both parties knew what they wanted. too many "13 year olds" acting like there in thier 20's!
Men get it together

Hawaiian Gardens, CA

#46 Jul 17, 2008
...why cant these guys just card chicks like a bar would! If my freedom were on the line and I just had to chase the short skirt and boobs hanging out most of you talk about - I'D CARD HER FIRST! If she uses a fake ID, you can use it in your defense.
LOL

Paramount, CA

#47 Jul 17, 2008
Local yokel wrote:
Anyone know how old the "minor" in Mitch's case is? I don't claim to know but I'll bet this girl knew what she was doing and what he was doing too. I'm guessing this is just another victimless crime where the morality police are imposing their morals on the rest of us. I doubt that this is a case of an innocent 13 year old subjected to some sort of traumatic experience.
The laws remain the same, regardless of whether you believe they create victimless crimes.

An ADULT chose to break the law and the law needs to be enforced.

We do not rewrite laws to suit different people, they apply to everyone.

It's people who believe as you do that criminalize and demoralize society.
LOL

Paramount, CA

#48 Jul 17, 2008
PEDRO NATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!! the story never said it was rape! Both parties knew what they wanted. too many "13 year olds" acting like there in thier 20's!
This comment is disgusting!

So, what you're saying is that because a 13 yo acts like they are 20 they should be free game for those older????

You should be locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype f Married 1 hr Denisserojas831 1
News Essential California: Who will be L.A.'s next p... 6 hr Normal Lives Matter 38
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Truth Told 21,726
Specialized Bike Review = Big Problems Sat JammedTrailBike 1
News Emmys bear the Colbert stamp: Genial, poignant,... (Sep '17) Fri C Kersey 2
damon wayons living color his new movie May 25 DQDQD 1
News Royal Wedding: 'Beverly Hills' pumped for its p... May 25 Concerned White 14

Los Angeles Jobs

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages