Former Hennepin County assistant atto...

Former Hennepin County assistant attorney disbarred in prostitution case

There are 7 comments on the story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Former Hennepin County assistant attorney disbarred in prostitution case. In it, reports that:

A former assistant Hennepin County attorney has been disbarred for running a prostitution ring.

Join the discussion below, or

Illegal Eagle

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 1, 2010
From one sleazy business to the next.

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 1, 2010
Would sure love to have his client list!
Is he being criminally charge, beyond the disbarrment?

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 1, 2010
Prostitution should be legal.

Cedar, MN

#4 Nov 1, 2010
See ya buddy. If you want to run a brothel, take it over the hump to Pahrump, NV like everyone else. That kinda funny business will get you in trouble 'round here.

I bet that clientele list is mighty interesting though. A 66 year old guy with plenty of top dollar legal friends in his network? I bet some of those names would be familiar.

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Just another example of lawyer taking care of lawyer.

Madison, WI

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Funny how none of the "clients" names who were breaking the law by using the service have come to light. Must be plenty of well connected cheating husbands in the bunch. Obviously a well protected group.

Comstock, WI

#7 Nov 2, 2010
What about the extortion or plea barganing by Da`s. This is a violent crime against humanity. Not allowed in an democarcy or civilized society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corinthian Misled Students On Job Placement, In... Nov 18 Anonymous 1
News Lisa Vanderpump Is Unsure if She'll Return to '... Nov 7 nosey neighbor 2
News LA County Fair sets some records as it wraps up Sep '15 Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 1
News 'Black-ish' star Anderson, wife divorcing after... Sep '15 Shapar 3
News Former 'Scandal' star pleads no contest to assa... Sep '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Holly F... (Oct '12) Sep '15 A Concerned Person 4
Review: Christopher Baker Staffing (Nov '09) Sep '15 Sam 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwood Mortgages