UCLA Students On Edge After Attempted...

UCLA Students On Edge After Attempted Rape of Woman Near Dorms

There are 2 comments on the KNX-AM Los Angeles story from Apr 2, 2010, titled UCLA Students On Edge After Attempted Rape of Woman Near Dorms. In it, KNX-AM Los Angeles reports that:

UCLA police say the female student was grabbed by a man at about 3:30 a.m. Wednesday and taken to an isolated location, where she was thrown to the ground and straddled by the attacker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNX-AM Los Angeles.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Apr 2, 2010
This just in: Campus police say the attacker was disguised in dark clothing except for a #6 New York Jets jersey seen under his jacket.
MGoods

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 5, 2010
I hope this is the same guy that attempted 4 rapes earlier this month.

Either way, I think it's a good idea for all women to take a self defense class and learn awareness and techniques to get out of harm's way and not become a victim.

I know there are excellent free self defense classes just south of L.A.

The website is:
http://www.completemartialart.com/selfdefense...

If I were a female in L.A. i would seriously consider taking such class!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stormy Daniels is Going to Receive the Key to W... Wed C Kersey 1
Cute Homeless girl at westwood and santa monica... May 8 Bob23 4
News How can a city with 58,000 homeless people cont... Apr '18 ThomasA 24
LAPD-Chief Evicted by FBI Mar '18 Becks son HOMELESS 1
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... (May '17) Mar '18 Anonymous 7
News Emmys bear the Colbert stamp: Genial, poignant,... (Sep '17) Sep '17 done 1
News What does Californiaa s 1994 immigration battle... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Wildchild 1

Westwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Westwood Mortgages