Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15618 Mar 23, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess its "bubble or nothing" with you, when it comes to information....
you just hate reading ANYTHING that refutes your narrow veiw on medical science.
the National institute of cancer has done a study released this year...
it is your choice if you want to read it or not...
cheers!
Just show us the link, otherwise stop making up stuff or what you read in High Times. Sounds like you have cancer of the mouth. READ WHAT?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15619 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just show us the link, otherwise stop making up stuff or what you read in High Times. Sounds like you have cancer of the mouth. READ WHAT?
i doubt youd read anything like that.

anyways!!!

Elk Grove, CA

#15620 Mar 23, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
i doubt youd read anything like that.
anyways!!!
Stop making up crap about pot, if u enjoy it, then smoke it. If it cures the world, post the link, you know how lying has always been your weakness.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15621 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree the part about the bogus claims that pot cures the world and it's the drug talking, but with that said, I see a lot of well educated professional people that smoke pot everyday, that couldn't be said for LSD. Bad comparison. Plus with your opinion, why would alcohol be legal? Do legal cigarettes cause harm? I've seen the harm done by consuming high amounts of sugar, go to a Hospital, they are filled with gastric bypass surgeries.
some things will kill you faster than other things.

even eating food will kill you given the right conditions. but knowing this, do we outlaw eating food? of course not.

some things will harm us more rapidly than other things. some things are more dangerous to our health than other things.

laws are there to prohibit the more dangerous activities. to protect society.

alcohol, marijuana, lsd, etc. are things that are at the borderline of acceptability and dangerous.

from my own experience, I know marijuana to be more dangerous than alcohol. yes, alcohol can kill you over time like anything else. but drugs like marijuana kill your brain. and makes one illogical. MORE so than alcohol.

I know this from personal experiences.

over the course of a decade, I have seen many of my friends in Berkeley pretty much become brain dead from their frequent use of illicit drugs.

thank god I didn't get into it like they did.

so, what does it do you, you ask?

the stuff damages your ability to make rational decisions.

examples.. what rational person would go to a country where the penalty for using illicit drugs is death? I see it all the time in my travels. these people will even walk by the police in these countries using the stuff thinking they are immune to the consequences.

on the national level, we have this problem with debt. and our politicians keep spending money knowing we don't have it. where's the logic to that?

how about outsourcing all our jobs and as a result, having double digit unemployment? sound rational?

we've got people telling me that quote, "you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them."??? rational? depending on who you talk to, every law can be construed to be a bad law. so, that means some people don't have to obey the law while others do? insane.

the list goes on with these irrational scenarios.

and I believe it all has to do with people using illicit drugs which are making them brain dead.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15622 Mar 23, 2013
marijuana should not be legalized for the general population.

Elk Grove, CA

#15623 Mar 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
neither should beer it kills a lot more people then pot.
Scarfs

La Puente, CA

#15624 Mar 23, 2013
Wrap it tight and pull tie a knot.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15625 Mar 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
marijuana prohibition has been a disaster, like alcohol prohibition was.....billions wasted every year on a lost drug war.

weed is more popular than any other drug now!!

probably because more folks are discovering new ways to ingest it, so they can get the medicinal effect without getting too "stoned"
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15626 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop making up crap about pot, if u enjoy it, then smoke it. If it cures the world, post the link, you know how lying has always been your weakness.
believe it or not......make no difference to me!!
endocannabanoid system

Anderson, CA

#15627 Mar 23, 2013
the only plant in the world to have its own system of receptors in the human body is cannabis.

needless to say, my endocannabanoid system is far more developed than most peoples..

look it up, rickardo, it is interesting reading...

if you like to read.

Elk Grove, CA

#15628 Mar 23, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
believe it or not......make no difference to me!!
Did I catch you making up stuff again? Sure sounds like it since you can't back up your wild medical claims. No website = Liar

Elk Grove, CA

#15629 Mar 23, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
marijuana prohibition has been a disaster, like alcohol prohibition was.....billions wasted every year on a lost drug war.
weed is more popular than any other drug now!!
probably because more folks are discovering new ways to ingest it, so they can get the medicinal effect without getting too "stoned"
meth is popular, what is ur point andy? It won't save the world, it's just pot, smoke it to get high, that's it.
Painted

La Puente, CA

#15630 Mar 23, 2013
The nasty jerk squad has appeared again, the finger means a lot.
endocannabanoid system

Anderson, CA

#15631 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did I catch you making up stuff again? Sure sounds like it since you can't back up your wild medical claims. No website = Liar
for you???.....no search means, no enlightenment

i think you know the info is there.....

if you dont?? then you havnt searched.

seriously, use the google to research "endocannabanoid system'

or " CBD oil cures cancer"

if you dont want to learn about current reserch??

then you can stay in the ignorant masses(chemo) when someone you know gets cancer...
endocannabanoid system

Anderson, CA

#15632 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>meth is popular, what is ur point andy? It won't save the world, it's just pot, smoke it to get high, that's it.
meth doesnt cure cancer.

and meth doesnt have receptors in the human immune system, like cannabis does.
Endless

La Puente, CA

#15633 Mar 23, 2013
And the hits just keep on coming.

A big fat toad its on your face too!
Still Hopeful

Murrieta, CA

#15634 Mar 23, 2013
I'm for it passing. Also I know several people high up in law enforcement who think it would be better to pass it. The government is wasting a lot of time and money on criminalizing having and using the amount they want to legalize. Lets focus on real problems. Illegal immagrations is a good place to start!
Bruno24

Belgium

#15636 Mar 24, 2013
The most dangerous thing you can ever do with a drug is to prohibit it. If you do, its consumption will explode; the number of its hazardous imitations will explode, and above all, you will slowly or quickly put the criminals into power, if only to continue the prohibition.
PayToPlay

La Puente, CA

#15637 Mar 24, 2013
You must be talking about those mormon mofo's, where checking your underwear is a standard happening.

NO money in the till and no going in to thier churches.

Elk Grove, CA

#15638 Mar 24, 2013
endocannabanoid system wrote:
<quoted text>
for you???.....no search means, no enlightenment
i think you know the info is there.....
if you dont?? then you havnt searched.
seriously, use the google to research "endocannabanoid system'
or " CBD oil cures cancer"
if you dont want to learn about current reserch??
then you can stay in the ignorant masses(chemo) when someone you know gets cancer...
Still scared pot head? You know when you post that site it won't be from an medical school and most likely will be an article from High Times. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tinder taps an age-old truth Nov '14 whocares 1
Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... Nov '14 star writer 3
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Oct '14 the Light 8
In Santa Monica, Obama chastises GOP on immigra... Oct '14 barefoot2626 36
Archer School for Girls Expansion Plans Oct '14 Atticus 1
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
Obama raising money in California for Democrats Oct '14 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1

Westwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News