created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 12, 2010

California

4,504 votes

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
6,321 - 6,340 of 7,901 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6788
Jan 28, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what your gibberish is. I'm surprised I did it without a translator.
Take a sec. to read your posts. You should at least keep both hands above the keyboard while you type.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6789
Jan 28, 2013
 
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a sec. to read your posts. You should at least keep both hands above the keyboard while you type.
More trash now?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6790
Jan 28, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More trash now?
I agree, you are trash.
LittleMInds

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6791
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Needles and pins work just as good.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6792
Jan 28, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post doesn't make enough sense. Only gibberish. I know what you mean, but it is obviously nonsense and garbbish. I thought you'd lose already.
Lose what? You are such a fu@king moron. You tell everyone on here how you are going to kill them off and bury them or just wish they were killed or dead. That is the definition of losing, if you cant come up with anything to say, you just make threats. You are a worthless human being that brings nothing to the table for anyone. Get used to being lonely, cause nobody would ever waste their time with somthing like you.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6794
Jan 28, 2013
 
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a sec. to read your posts. You should at least keep both hands above the keyboard while you type.
Like I told him, when he takes his meds he should read the crap he writes.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6795
Jan 29, 2013
 
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Lose what? You are such a fu@king moron. You tell everyone on here how you are going to kill them off and bury them or just wish they were killed or dead. That is the definition of losing, if you cant come up with anything to say, you just make threats. You are a worthless human being that brings nothing to the table for anyone. Get used to being lonely, cause nobody would ever waste their time with somthing like you.
Such bravery and confidence, awe too much I say.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6796
Jan 29, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Such bravery and confidence, awe too much I say.
You talking about bravery is hilarious

where did your "Burn in Hell " slogan go? Did I frighten it away?
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6797
Jan 29, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about bravery is hilarious
where did your "Burn in Hell " slogan go? Did I frighten it away?
Burn in hell then if you must.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6798
Jan 29, 2013
 
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn in hell then if you must.
Yes, worship your evil little God, or be tortured forever in a hell.

Fear is not the way to my heart, and I will never, ever worship anyone or anything under threat of torture, nor will I have any respect whatsoever for a terrorist God
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6799
Jan 29, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, worship your evil little God, or be tortured forever in a hell.
Fear is not the way to my heart, and I will never, ever worship anyone or anything under threat of torture, nor will I have any respect whatsoever for a terrorist God
Accepting Christ means being saved, and accepting his purification, it doesn't mean worship him.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6800
Jan 29, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Accepting Christ means being saved, and accepting his purification, it doesn't mean worship him.
But if you dont, you burn in hell

same thing.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6801
Jan 29, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you dont, you burn in hell
same thing.
Because if you don't you have accepted evil, child!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6802
Jan 29, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if you don't you have accepted evil, child!
That is right

Worship me or be tortured forever, that IS evil, the very definition of it

I have higher standards than you do, I wont worship anything under threat of torture
Drakma

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6803
Jan 29, 2013
 
The poster known as l-language is a disrgruntaled, extra on the grunt part - GOP, Republican or Tea Party -parrot head.

All those parrot heads are now losing more feahters than they can grow or replace with stiky pads.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6804
Jan 29, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right
Worship me or be tortured forever, that IS evil, the very definition of it
I have higher standards than you do, I wont worship anything under threat of torture
No it is not. God is the way of the light. Accept him and you are in the light, people who reject him love evil. It doesn't mean worship him. God is good, so he should be accepted.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6805
Jan 29, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not. God is the way of the light. Accept him and you are in the light, people who reject him love evil. It doesn't mean worship him. God is good, so he should be accepted.
and if you donít worship him you will be tortured forever!

same old story, a story to tell your children ( or your village idiots ) to make them behave.

Like Santa
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6806
Jan 29, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not. God is the way of the light. Accept him and you are in the light, people who reject him love evil. It doesn't mean worship him. God is good, so he should be accepted.
You reject him with every hat filled post you put up. Burn in hell.
SmallMinds

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6807
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The poster known as l-language is a disrgruntaled, with extra on the grunt part - GOP, Republican or Tea Party -parrot head.

All those parrot heads are now losing more feathers over their losses.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6808
Jan 29, 2013
 
SmallMinds wrote:
The poster known as l-language is a disrgruntaled, with extra on the grunt part - GOP, Republican or Tea Party -parrot head.
All those parrot heads are now losing more feathers over their losses.
I have been enjoying the sudden flip flop of the GOP/Tea Party on immigration, in this day and age with You tube it is obvious.

Here someone is saying one thing "Never!"

and now here the same person saying "It is now time for this!"

hilarious, so much for never sacrificing your "values" for votes eh?

( values is in quotes as I donít consider them values at all )

Next time I hear flip-flopper from the right wing I will have a string of videos to show them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 22 at 2:15AM PDT

•••

Westwood News Video

•••
•••

Westwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Westwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westwood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••