Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219046 Sep 28, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Cali ... why you spend so much time on the internet? don't you have a husband or boyfriend or a girlfriend?
I have modern equipment,I can still
do what I'm doing and post with no
problem.Yes I do have a boyfriend,
He doesn't mind if I'm on my phone
at all.You spend every day here too!
I have a specific reason to be here,
for now........No GF....Not a Lesbian
Far from it.there is nothing bad
about Gays and Lesbians, I just
like men.
Flounders

La Puente, CA

#219047 Sep 28, 2013
You mean center punched.

Location hidden

#219048 Sep 28, 2013
Christ Centered wrote:
<quoted text>Shall we count your posts and how long you have been here? Do you have any family who cares about you?
You are really nosey.There are many
people who love me.You must be
Interested or you wouldn't be so
nosey.I have a lot of posts because
people here send me rude posts
like you.I'm Italian....I don't let
people push me around.....My
phone alerts when someone posts
me,Too bad if you don't like it!
How about you leave me alone and
vice versa since our friendship
isn't happening....Deal?If you
don't post me,I won't answer!!!!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#219049 Sep 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
They have pills for that, Mikey.
WTF?!!Hey skid mark the moron! That ain't Mikey...What a fking dumb sh*t.

Location hidden

#219050 Sep 28, 2013
Christ Centered wrote:
<quoted text>Shall we count your posts and how long you have been here? Do you have any family who cares about you?
I'm sorry "Christ Centered".........
That last post was meant for GUSTAVO
Thanks for being kind PTL!!!

Location hidden

#219051 Sep 28, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?!!Hey skid mark the moron! That ain't Mikey...What a fking dumb sh*t.
No kidding.I have been called "Mikey"
all week by these Putzes!

Location hidden

#219053 Sep 28, 2013
Christ Centered wrote:
Thank You.:)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#219055 Sep 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
Once and for all religious far right read and understand this.......
THE USA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY THE MAJORITY CAN NOT VOTE AWAY THE MINORITIES RIGHTS.....
CIVIL RIGHTS ARE FOR ALL PEOPLE....GET THE ALL???
THE "MINORITY" has THE SAME CIVIL RIGHTS AS THE "MAJORITY"!!!!! PEOPLE VOTED NOT REDEFINE LEGAL MARRIAGE, BUT TO CONFIRM IT!!!!!!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#219058 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "they" numbnuts???
I'm not gay but can tell you around 99.78% of the population will only marry those adults they're attracted to idiot.
Why that's down right brilliant Bob Denver Dan.....ranks right up there with the theory of relativity.
Now how in the fuck do you expect gays t magically find attraction in certain adult members of the opposite sex?
Why you found humans attractive after twenty years in the barnyard with sheep and goats, so anything is possible.
It's none of your God damned business who marries who dipshit. Worry about your own sad ass life and if you need to preach beat it and build a church.
It is to the state, that's why they issue a license. If ya don't the state involved in your business, don't ask it in! Beep Beep....the short bus is calling you.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#219060 Sep 28, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
THE "MINORITY" has THE SAME CIVIL RIGHTS AS THE "MAJORITY"!!!!! PEOPLE VOTED NOT REDEFINE LEGAL MARRIAGE, BUT TO CONFIRM IT!!!!!!
So your sticking with being wrong....You old grey hairs dont get times moves forward,.....DIE ALREADY THE WORLD IS MOVING ON.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#219064 Sep 28, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well buddy let me bring you up to speed in case you've been out of the loop! Prop 8 was ruled Unconstitutional by the 9th circuit court and that verdict was then upheld by a higher appeals court! It then went before the Supreme court and they then ruled that the Pro prop 8 side did not have standing and thus that brings us where we are today! Prop 8 was and is Unconstitutional and marriage equality is now the law of the state of California forever more! So sad to bad move on to more important problems this country has! You lost! So very glad I could bring you up to date on the reality of this situation,you're welcome!
Let me bring you down to earth.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective total and absolute failure of mating behavior. A 'ss marriage' is an oxymoron of the first degree!

So very glad I could bring you up to date on the reality of this situation.

You're welcome!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#219066 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "they" numbnuts???
I'm not gay but can tell you around 99.78% of the population will only marry those adults they're attracted to idiot.
Now how in the fuck do you expect gays t magically find attraction in certain adult members of the opposite sex?
It's none of your God damned business who marries who dipshit. Worry about your own sad ass life and if you need to preach beat it and build a church.
99.78%? Are you sure about that sillynuts? I call bullsh!t. I think you just made that up because you are a dope and expected us to believe it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#219068 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about your supposed boat freak??
If boats were a measure of character Mother Teresa would have had a fleet. Mandela would have had a damn factory cranking out 6 a day.
You and your boat....LOL!!!!
I've had boats that might have cost as much as your house idiot. Hitler had boats too by the way.
As far as WHERE your boat is no one cares about that either Skippy. It could be sitting off a pier in San Diego Bay or at Little Al's Storage Yard.
Guess what...yet another fact...gay marriage has no common ground with boats.
BLOWS YOUR MIND!!!!!
WOW! You've had boats that cost as much as a house! Well that proves it! I'm convinced.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#219069 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief.....I could have taken the short bus to school, was the kid they found closed up in the Frigidaire 13 hours after playing 'hide and seek', thought that sniffing model glue made the day go better and was guilty of eating lead paint chips as a toddler and STILL have more on the ball as your sorry ass as we've witnessed in here.
LOL!!!!
You're a LOSER buddy!
Well that proves it!

LOL!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#219070 Sep 28, 2013
I have a boat that is my house. So I'm right.

LOL!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#219072 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst.....
...hey moron...a little secret...they're issuing marriage licenses to many gay couples now.
As far as marriage licenses they serve 2 purposes bright eyes. Money for the state and making sure you don't marry your MOMMA or little Sally Jenkins down the street who just blew out 10 candles on her last BIRFDAY CAKE you FREAK....LOL!!!!
Whoa, easy there cowboy. Leave 10 year old girls out of this. You're getting pretty creepy.

Location hidden

#219076 Sep 28, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Cali, where did you retire from?
The city. if you are that nosey.I went
To work there at 18 and went to school
at the same time.Made it my career.
I could have worked longer but I
didn't have to...Any other questions?
Why do you care anyway?

Location hidden

#219077 Sep 28, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>The city. if you are that nosey.I went
To work there at 18 and went to school
at the same time.Made it my career.
I could have worked longer but I
didn't have to...Any other questions?
Why do you care anyway?
Thought we were going to break up??
LOL

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#219078 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dumb and dumber...we "redefined" voting rights by allowing women to vote. We "redefined" land ownership by allowing Asians to own their own homes and property. We "redefined" school attendance by allowing blacks into previously white educations systems.
Great comeback Potts!
And now we're going to "redefine" marriage to allow gays to participate.
Uhhhhhhhhh.....Denver Dan....they've ALWAYS been allowed to participate, and have, in marriage, long before "gay" was on a rainbow bumper sticker to reference sex attraction. Besides how do you allow someone to participate when they reject one of the participants? I know, lets let boys participate in the GIRL SCOUTS!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#219080 Sep 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So your sticking with being wrong....You old grey hairs dont get times moves forward,.....DIE ALREADY THE WORLD IS MOVING ON.
In other words.....once you stop ranting and raving....you have no answer. You assume I have grey hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News British YouTube star Calum McSwiggan who 'faked... Jul '16 Curtis 1
News Restaurant review: Potholder Caf stands out in ... Jul '16 Ronald 1
News YouTube star Calum McSwiggan charged over West ... Jun '16 Wilbur 2
Bishop Charles Edward will be exposed in 2012/s... (Feb '12) Jun '16 john lee 12
News Attempted Arson Suspected at Kardashian-Owned S... Jun '16 Ay- que tontos 2
News Sports Arena closing after hosting huge 20th ce... May '16 UFOs are real 1
News 10 Best Pizza Restaurants in Los Angeles (Feb '15) Feb '15 William Walker 1

Westwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwood Mortgages