Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212022 Aug 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a scientific cause needed in order to determine if a characteristic is a sexual disorder?
Second question: what is the scientific cause of gravity?(not looking for a theory, I want a scientific fact)
Wait, silly me, I know what D will say. He'll attribute it to the noodly appendage of the FSM...Unless he denies the existence of such things, what day is it? It'll probably depend on what day it is, if he promotes it or not....
cork

Monrovia, CA

#212023 Aug 24, 2013
They put a stopper on this list and the next one is you.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212024 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I do support marriage equality..WHAT I BEEN SAYING IDIOT. Why if you do support it do you attack others who do..........
...he attacks you because you're stupid.....
You're just too dumb to realize it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212025 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so your just a child who has small dick syndrome and has to act out like a spoiled brat....AH GOT IT.
Lucky this is online and not face to face. Would have to teach you a leason BOY.
LOL You are insane. That old man in the wheelchair would whip your ass.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212026 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! You're gonna try and beat me up for not being tolerant and diverse like you? Beat some tolerance and diversity into me?
Calm down power trooper, it's just a silly Topix thread. You wanna fight? Join the army.
I'm unable to believe what I'm seeing posted by these lunatics. I'd be willing to bet they all have the glassy-eyed 1000 yard stare going on, too....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212027 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so your just a child who has small dick syndrome and has to act out like a spoiled brat....AH GOT IT.
Lucky this is online and not face to face. Would have to teach you a leason BOY.
Want me to give you a call if I ever get to Faribalt, MN? Maybe you could teach me a lesson? I'm not in a wheelchair, and as I drive trucks, I could arrange a trip up there? Let you know when I'm sitting a truck stop near you?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212028 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like the "Frankie's a liar" reason for marriage equality or the "Frankie needs English lessons" reason for marriage quality?
No, it's like the "I'm gonna shoot my mouth off on the internet, because I'm a pigeon-chested little boy who feels safe" argument...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212029 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Anti Semite too. Nice!
Yeah, and VV just tolerates that, too.....

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#212030 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I dislike freedom when calling for more freedom for more people..
You seek freedom through government regulation of personal relationships?

This should be a good answer...DO TELL..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212031 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The media is falling all over themselves to avoid calling this a hate crime yet they had no problem calling George Zimmerman's self defense to save his life a hate crime.
These kids killed the man for sport. One of them had just posted his hate for white people online.
Yeah, they did the same thing with Benghazi, called it "Workplace Violence".....And reinstated the 4 terminated employees of the State Department, in a bid to exonerate Hilary. So as to leave her run at the White/Black House clear and unobstucted.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212032 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like 'em dumb and angry. Lots of fun. I am getting a little fond of the silly little dope "huh". Even his name is funny.
I'd kinda like to nail one of his flippers to the floor and chase him in circles, beating the fruit out of him, thus making him a real "Fruitloop"...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212033 Aug 24, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
newsmax?
LOL.
they can only poll 1000 people because that's all that read it!
check with the pew research center's polling. you'll find dramatically different results - particularly since they don't stick with just one demographic when they poll. like, say, readers of only one news source that are already pre-disposed to answers leaning one way or the other.
I liked my poll, the 800 lb gorilla in the room, my bumper sticker. The one that yielded a 5:1 ratio of opposition to SSM, with no bias whatsoever. The one that no-one ever wants to acknowledge.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212034 Aug 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual relationships, marriages, and rights have been going on for thousands of years. Our issues are hardly new. You're so shortsighted that you believe the gay movement began 40 years ago. Bitch please...
Plus, nobody wants to push a "gay agenda" on your kids. You people and your scare-tactics.
If you were truly concerned about kids, you would be outraged that gay kids are 4 times more likely to attempt suicide than there heterosexual counterparts. That number jumps to 8 times more likely if that gay kid lives in a home where his/her family is unsupportive.
But I'm sure you're not concerned about that. You're probably like Kimare, who wishes that homosexuals would suddenly disappear off the planet. You morons live in a world of make-believe. You think if you wish hard enough, we'll just stop being born. How childish...
LOL "Nobody wants to push a gay agenda blah blah..." Bitch please yourself. Nobody is, huh? Even when girls have to have bois in the bathroom, pretending that we are all the same, like Chongo wanted, right? Damn country has gone crazy.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212036 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I go there? It is far righters who want religous control and to have a theocracy. I like freedom and equality. WHY DONT YOU?>
I love equality and freedom very much. It's you that I despise.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212037 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I remember back in the day I had to teach dopey Big D how to respond to a post. The moron never used the reply button so we didn't know who he was directing his silly nonsense to.
And later the time I took to teach him to double space between paragraphs. Look at him now! Coming along fine. Thank Frankie!
Ah good times.
That's funnier than hell...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212038 Aug 24, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be a reason to grant the benefits to begin with. A compelling state interest in privileging marriage, the union of one man and one woman, as husband and wife, does not exist with same sex unions, thus no obligation to grant benefits.
They see no difference between a valid union and a business arrangement. That's all SSM is, is a business arrangement.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212040 Aug 24, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks "TooManyLaws"/" sickofit".
Oh Damn! That went right past me! Of course!
Thank you for that, I completely missed the MN connection. Too busy with life lately. Of course that is who that is...
Damn, I feel silly for missing that one...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212042 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah those pesky details...
...well......yehhhh......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212043 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an angry self-righteous troll. Shut it down, fool
Did you say something, sugar?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212044 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, troll, I do not care to do what you suggest.
Yeah, I thought not...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Oct 18 the Light 8
In Santa Monica, Obama chastises GOP on immigra... Oct 13 barefoot2626 38
Archer School for Girls Expansion Plans Oct 11 Atticus 1
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... Oct 10 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... Oct 10 ProtestAgainstOba... 2
Obama raising money in California for Democrats Oct 10 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1
Gwyneth Paltrow gushes over Barack Obama: 'You'... Oct 10 ThenObamaLandGrabsLA 1

Westwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Westwood Jobs

Westwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]