Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#200593 Jul 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly have no idea what hundreds of Churches in millions of communities across this country do every day.
Pretty stupid statement from judgmental moron such as yourself. Go back to arguing how you think sexual organs should fit, it seems to be all you know about.
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#200594 Jul 7, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lasted a lifetime around people who are cruel for the sake of being cruel. I am far from squeamish. I believe people can learn to accept others for who they are, if they give it a chance. But some choose to live with hearts as black as coal. So be it. Sad, but so be it.
Life is what people make it. It is hard and filled with hatred if people, collectively, make it that way. There are other ways it can be. Choose how you live, and live with the result of what you chose.
I was feeling so down thank you I thought I was alone that felt the way you feel.Thanks again the supreme creator has a place for you
Fluxed again

Covina, CA

#200595 Jul 7, 2013
Has your personnel Flux You award arrived yet?
CH Puppets

Covina, CA

#200598 Jul 7, 2013
It's all in the way Glendora, California city hall will slide the money out of your wallets or purses this time isn't it?

If so many residents of Glendora weren't so gullible then they would have learned by now to double check the so called facts that spew out of the mouths of each city council member's mouth along with city hall puppets.
CH Puppets

Covina, CA

#200604 Jul 7, 2013
It is a dirty old world out there, and if you are like me you just can't read enough about it.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#200606 Jul 7, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lasted a lifetime around people who are cruel for the sake of being cruel. I am far from squeamish. I believe people can learn to accept others for who they are, if they give it a chance. But some choose to live with hearts as black as coal. So be it. Sad, but so be it.
Life is what people make it. It is hard and filled with hatred if people, collectively, make it that way. There are other ways it can be. Choose how you live, and live with the result of what you chose.
Stupid little girl.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#200608 Jul 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
And Kimare throws the victim card... Well played, Kim, well played...
We'd expect such sewage from a Folsom Street type.
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#200609 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we all know how sexual organs are meant to interact. The problem must be that you skipped out on Biology 101. You might have learned that scientist have spent a long time time studying the anatomy, and deduced that some parts are meant for certain processes.
Another bigoted moron that just has to add their 2 cents. If it weren't for people like you Rock Hudson might still be alive.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#200610 Jul 7, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that I find it sad when someone has no compassion for fellow human beings? That is sad. Very sad.
Funny that you are so melodramatic. That is funny. Very funny.
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#200611 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually.........yeah......he did. And....is he supposed to have a church?
Thanks for proving my point moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#200613 Jul 7, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you well and hope you will find peace soon. Life is short.
Too funny! YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#200614 Jul 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they don't, little girl.
Go ahead, get the brain surgeons to excise that part in all of us that gives you the vapors. You probably wouldn't last an hour.
Stupid little girl. Life ain't for the squeamish.
The vapors! LMAO!
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#200615 Jul 7, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Uve, what happened to your registered Uve account?
Idiot, whether your Pepper or the troll, I've already told you I don't know who that is, now fk off and quit stalking or I'll report your Pepper name too.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#200616 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't have to care. They only notice their own heros, not like Jesse Dirkhising. Only Matt Shepard gets the notice and care. F**k anyone else....
The little girl took the bait right off. Waltzed in here with that high falutun' shit about "can't we all just get along" and completely ignores the in-your-face Decadents, the "stop me, I dare you!" ones, the ones who attacked a man in Seattle....

You can get your cakes that GLAAD has their operatives here. Dirkhising was brought up and the Perverts start injecting noise and confusion with their "Crusades" crap.

Let's all get along with the murderous Lowest Common Denominator.

*snicker*
laughing man

Luton, UK

#200617 Jul 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bigoted moron that just has to add their 2 cents. If it weren't for people like you Rock Hudson might still be alive.
Lady, your mental age is simply too young to be playing with the Big Boys.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#200618 Jul 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how he killed Rock Hudson.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#200619 Jul 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, whether your Pepper or the troll, I've already told you I don't know who that is, now fk off and quit stalking or I'll report your Pepper name too.
"I'll report your Pepper name too!" Too funny! Relax power ranger.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#200620 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in the U.K.?
No, I'm just dodging the "moderators" who moonlight as fry cooks.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#200622 Jul 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The vapors! LMAO!
It's all so insane. They get the vapors over the fecal fetishists not getting enough wuv and wespeckt.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#200623 Jul 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, lookie, boys and girls, we got ourselves a tattletale!

You all know what to do with it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kim Kardashian Facing Fur-ious Protest At Calab... (Apr '12) Sep 22 Teri Copley Actress 9
News British YouTube star Calum McSwiggan who 'faked... Jul '16 Curtis 1
News Restaurant review: Potholder Caf stands out in ... Jul '16 Ronald 1
News YouTube star Calum McSwiggan charged over West ... Jun '16 Wilbur 2
Bishop Charles Edward will be exposed in 2012/s... (Feb '12) Jun '16 john lee 12
News Attempted Arson Suspected at Kardashian-Owned S... Jun '16 Ay- que tontos 2
News Sports Arena closing after hosting huge 20th ce... May '16 UFOs are real 1

Westwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwood Mortgages