Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187335 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not back then, it was the gay disease.
You're it.
smile.
Wrong stupid... it has always been more prevalent in the hetero population... the entire time genius!!!
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187336 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think AIDS exposed that gays were too promiscuous.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.
No hate, just simple reality.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Honey, you have a hard enough time dealing with your own discussion with me, let others deal with theirs.
Smile.
there were 1.2 million abortions last year... hmmm.. looks like we heteros are pretty permiscuous
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187337 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not back then, it was the gay disease.
You're it.
smile.
You do realize it started in Africa with the earliest cases dating to the 1950's in heteros right???

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#187338 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You hear wrong honey. I've set up work days, day care, legal help, and fixed cars for divorced parents. I've cried with gone to court with and walked day and night with numerous people going through divorce. I've listened to little girls tell me they don't want a 'new' dad. Don't tell me I'm lazy. And I'm just one of many who have done the same thing.
That is just one of countless things hundreds of Churches do in every single community around this world every single day. They disagree with calling ss couples married and sexual immorality, and you entirely condemn them? We've put our money, time and life where our mouth is. Not to earn your approval, but out of grateful hearts and the hope we've found in our struggles.
You might try it sometime.
Smile.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to bring up old news, but weren't you ACCUSED of breaking up a marriage?
Sure would seem like a conflict wouldn't it?

Sonne Israel (aka T.L.Crable) preformed a self orchestrated 'marriage' with a woman who has four sons. He demanded she maintain her previous married name so she could continue to get welfare. They came to me for marriage counseling. I spent countless hours trying to save their 'marriage'. She finally obtained a TRO against him. He demanded I require her to let him back in her house. I told him the only thing I would demand is that he get a job and support his family. Hence his charge of breaking up his marriage. Since that time, I conducted the funeral of the birth father and I have hosted two of her sons in TN since leaving HI. In an effort to reason with him, I submitted with him to accountability with him before the Church council, the local Ministerial Association and the UCC ministerial accountability committee. I was exonerated by all three.

It is interesting that you could have posted his web site that charges me, but you choose to instead slander me by insinuation.

Here is a recent one for you;

http://www.och-c.com/topstories/2010/0218/021...

Plainly despicable VV. This is why you are a disgrace to your profession and cause.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#187339 Apr 7, 2013
GreaterGreece wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. But what straight people never seem to able to get thru their heads is : Committing "sodomy" is worth it. So, go on preaching away to an empty pew.
Do you know the wealth of talent that was destroyed by AIDS?

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Since: May 09

New York, NY

#187340 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd still give mine up to Salman Khan.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#187341 Apr 7, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
In this society here in the USA many marriages exist for the rights and benefits that come with it. I know many straight couples that have no intention to have children but do want marriage.
Why does marriage itself, not individual marriages, exist?

Why does it matter who marries who, or doesn't marry who?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187342 Apr 7, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be two loving parents like the ones I had or a mom who stood by while her husband fucked their daughter like my high school girlfriend? I didn't know it was that bad at the time, but they were first class arseholes and used to beat the shit out of her too, both of them. Then there were the screwed up parents around the corner who made my best friend's life a living hell. Another girl next door to him also lost her virginity to her father. Then there was the family at the entrance to our neighborhood, big brother sexually abused his sister. She was a wreck. Parents didn't seem to know what was going on, maybe, at least they acted that way.
Oh, and my college sweetheart, her mom stood by while the stepdad abused her sexually and mentally, and sexually some more. He also had his way with her half sister (his own daughter). We don't know when it started as the young mind has a way of blotting out things. Her step brother was upset when charges were pressed against the old jerk. He claimed she was ruining a perfectly good family. I bet he's a stellar parent by now. I wonder if he screws his daughters like his father did.
Yeah, I'd rather have two moms or two dads over that any day. As long as they didn't hit me or rape me, and were supportive. that'd be a good start. And there is a lot of it out there, biological parents totally unsuited for parenting.
Smirk.
How about one's OWN mother and father if at all possible? Why not one dad and two moms? What about a dad and grand dad? There are numerous possibilities.
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187343 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do What????

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187344 Apr 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Girrrrrllll, I think 40,000,000 abortions a year exposes the fact that heterosexuals are MORE promiscuous!(snap!)
Not necessarily. It proves that sex, sexual intercourse, between men and women results in conception. SSSB does not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187345 Apr 7, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless Frankie, your posts are judged due to the content. Stop being a troll, you won't be negatively judged. Its got nothing to do with your sexuality.
Great post. Thank you for sharing that.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187346 Apr 7, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another grab at freedom? What is wrong with that? The fears center around things like HIPAA regulations, end of life decisions, inheritance, and over 1000 other little tidbits that a stroke of a pen would give to homosexual couples. Face it, some families aren't accepting of their children's orientation and take it out on their mates when the child is dead or getting there.
Why limit it to "couples"? Suppose two siblings wanted such an arrangement? Why should they be denied the "stroke of a pen"?

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#187350 Apr 7, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Why does marriage itself, not individual marriages, exist?

Why does it matter who marries who, or doesn't marry who?
Your second question you should answer. Why does it matter it I marry another man?

New York, NY

#187352 Apr 7, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, trust your ass to find a way to take a cheap shot at the Christians, again. And, you seem to have a fixation upon Christians. Why is that? What did they do to you, to make you so hateful?
Maybe they just deserve it. And more.
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187353 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
And, trust your ass to find a way to take a cheap shot at the Christians, again. And, you seem to have a fixation upon Christians. Why is that? What did they do to you, to make you so hateful?
Cause there stupid
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187354 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
No, Big D, NO! She SHOULD have said whatever she wanted to, in accordance with her 1st Amendment Rights. You infer that suppression of her 1st Amendment Rights was OK, in order to accommodate a small minority of whelps who may be "sensitive" to her words? Was she violating the "Newspeak" Doctrine?
That is so chriSTAIN!!!!
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187359 Apr 7, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>or maybe you just role around in old truck motor oil so your redneck fiance will get excited
oh honey, let me tell you something. To a REAL MAN there is nothing sexier than a good looking woman getting her hands dirty fixing vehicles and doing men's work! I can fix certain parts of a vehicle, I can operate heavy equipment, I love to hunt and fish. That is what every man out here is looking for. A girl who looks like she could be a centerfold model but knows how to do a lot more other than look pretty! Now I am not so self diluted that I think I am the most gorgous girl in the world. But I know I'm good looking, I turn heads wherever I go and I have never been told I was ugly! And to top it off I'm not a skaaank! I have only been with 3 people including my fiance and those other 2 were before we met over 6 years ago. Yeah that's right 6 yrs I'm only 22 and I have been with my man since I was 16 and have been honest and as loyal as a woman could be:) here's a hint on our physical description if you have ever seen the movie "Drive Angry" with nicholas cage I look a lot like the girl who plays Piper! Actually we're almost identical (kind of scary) the only difference is my nose doesn't curl up, its straight! And my fiance looks exactly like Brad Pitt, only younger. I sware to the good lord above if I take him to L.A we can make a living off of him being his double, I'm almost considering it actually, just slap a fake beard on him and he's good to go!:)
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187360 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Why, are you attempting to selectively breed? Give up on her, she's way above you, on the food chain.
Thats so chriSTAIN...ick

New York, NY

#187363 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll bet that you think yourself to be very clever with those plagiarisms, don't you?
Here's YOUR clue: You're a buffoon.
Christianity bad, Sodomy good..........Got it ?
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187364 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>oh honey, let me tell you something. To a REAL MAN there is nothing sexier than a good looking woman getting her hands dirty fixing vehicles and doing men's work! I can fix certain parts of a vehicle, I can operate heavy equipment, I love to hunt and fish. That is what every man out here is looking for. A girl who looks like she could be a centerfold model but knows how to do a lot more other than look pretty! Now I am not so self diluted that I think I am the most gorgous girl in the world. But I know I'm good looking, I turn heads wherever I go and I have never been told I was ugly! And to top it off I'm not a skaaank! I have only been with 3 people including my fiance and those other 2 were before we met over 6 years ago. Yeah that's right 6 yrs I'm only 22 and I have been with my man since I was 16 and have been honest and as loyal as a woman could be:) here's a hint on our physical description if you have ever seen the movie "Drive Angry" with nicholas cage I look a lot like the girl who plays Piper! Actually we're almost identical (kind of scary) the only difference is my nose doesn't curl up, its straight! And my fiance looks exactly like Brad Pitt, only younger. I sware to the good lord above if I take him to L.A we can make a living off of him being his double, I'm almost considering it actually, just slap a fake beard on him and he's good to go!:)
Gross that's so chriSTAIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tinder taps an age-old truth Nov '14 whocares 1
Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... Nov '14 star writer 3
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Oct '14 the Light 8
In Santa Monica, Obama chastises GOP on immigra... Oct '14 barefoot2626 38
Archer School for Girls Expansion Plans Oct '14 Atticus 1
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
Obama raising money in California for Democrats Oct '14 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1

Westwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News