Ecoterrorists allegedly target UCLA van

Ecoterrorists allegedly target UCLA van

There are 6 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Feb 10, 2009, titled Ecoterrorists allegedly target UCLA van. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

An LAPD bomb squad was sent to Westwood today to inspect a UCLA commuter van targeted Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Jake

Pevely, MO

#1 Feb 11, 2009
H$U$ and PETA are no doubt praising the ALF.
BadKarma

Washington, DC

#2 Feb 11, 2009
I think UCLA Campus Security should be given a "shoot to kill" order with these terrorist psychos.
Mr Mike

Fayette, AL

#3 Feb 13, 2009
how can these pepole get away with this ,they go to people homes and steel there animales ,kill them bomb vans ,they need put in the gas chamber themselfs .
Mr Mike

Fayette, AL

#4 Feb 13, 2009
HSUS and PETA ,is doing wrose then this ,there tekeing our rights ,killing our farm animales ,buying the Law getting Laws passed with there money they bum ,we need to give them a dose of there on medicaton .
Mr Mike

Fayette, AL

#5 Feb 13, 2009
go to peta kills puppys on youtube and watch them kill puppys its sicko
Mr Mike

Fayette, AL

#6 Feb 13, 2009
Im happy to see that someone is not afrade to tell it like it is ,most papers want print anything about there bombings ,peta kills .com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Harrison Ford has jet run-in at Califor... Feb 18 tuba toofpaste 15
News Teen Nihilism Erupts in L.a. Premiere of Fierce... Feb 16 Bob 3
News What does Californiaa s 1994 immigration battle... Feb 11 Wildchild 1
News Lisa Vanderpump Is Unsure if She'll Return to '... (Jun '15) Dec '16 Pawlu 3
Black Widow Dec '16 Richie Rich 1
News Boston takes parking lessons from L.A., Seattle Dec '16 Strike three 2
News Reports say Kanye West has been hospitalized in... Nov '16 checkmate 10

Westwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwood Mortgages