LA City Council OKs plan to lease gar...

LA City Council OKs plan to lease garages

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Aug 18, 2010, titled LA City Council OKs plan to lease garages. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

The Los Angeles City Council approved a plan Wednesday to lease out nine publicly owned parking garages in order to replenish city coffers and avert worker layoffs and furloughs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

impoundguy

Reseda, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2010
I have no doubt that private enterprise will do a far better job of turning a profit then the City does...and you know why?........because private companies care about waste and poor management and the whole idea of owning something in the private sector is making money with it. A concept that the City can not seem to grasp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Harrison Ford has jet run-in at Califor... Feb 18 tuba toofpaste 15
News Teen Nihilism Erupts in L.a. Premiere of Fierce... Feb 16 Bob 3
News What does Californiaa s 1994 immigration battle... Feb 11 Wildchild 1
News Lisa Vanderpump Is Unsure if She'll Return to '... (Jun '15) Dec '16 Pawlu 3
Black Widow Dec '16 Richie Rich 1
News Boston takes parking lessons from L.A., Seattle Dec '16 Strike three 2
News Reports say Kanye West has been hospitalized in... Nov '16 checkmate 10

Westwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westwood Mortgages