Open Letter to Maria Shriver

Jul 10, 2010 Full story: Human Rights Discussion 7

As the term of you husband ends as Governor of California, I believe that the real record of the state should be recognized over the sanitized account that you are helping create to the injury of the People of California.

Full Story
Patrick Chinamasa

Montebello, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2010
i love your ass in tight skirts. it is SOOOOO sexy when you bend over wearing tight skirts. the cnetral intelligence organization of zimbabwe has all sorts of pix of you in tight skirts wee LOVE maria shriver's ASS!!!!!
spank you for the view maria shriver .your ass is CUTE!!!!
Luis Posad Carriles

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 21, 2010
hay que ver que maria shriver teine tremendo culo!
Felix Rodriguez

Irvine, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2010
i got a good look at maria shriver's ass in a bikini. i would LOVE to eat her out from behind, and tickle her tailbone with my tongue.
i also noticed the bulge she has in the front part of her bikini. that means maria shriver has a thick hairy beaver. i have always thought that a woman with such a thick head of hair would also have a furry beaver for lunch.thanks for the bikini shots, maria. you look delicious!
Zhu Rongji

Montebello, CA

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Google Does Maria Shriver have a cute ass? Topix
Liang Guanglie

Montebello, CA

#5 Oct 13, 2010
She has lots of pubic hair and it is thick. Cunnilingus and anilingus on Maria Shriver is a treat for those who love beaver for lunch. Most guys would love to get her hot and sweaty, right after she went for a run. The inner thighs should be kissed and caresssed before cunnilingus. Her ass is special. It would be such a tragedy NOT to spnak and ass like Maria Shriver's ass. Maria Shriver's butt was meant to be spanked. The entire hand should be able to grab the ass cheek to rub in each slap. All that meat on her ass makes for one hell of a good time in bed with her.
Emmanuel Naiko

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Oct 20, 2010
i think katie couric saw this post and is very jealous. look at the broadcast of cbsnews.com for 10/19/10 katie couric is making it clear just how nice and round her nipples are. maria shriver would know because she is in her age groups and is a journalist and cougar sexual tigress
Paul Mangwana

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Sep 14, 2011
maria shriver was behind the interviews caroline keendy gave abc news.unfortunately, caroline kennedy made sure to keep her ass away from the cameras. both she and maria shriver shouyld do more to show off their asses. many younger guys would love to eat them out from behind. both women have hot irish asses that need to be spanked and eaten on a regular basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tinder taps an age-old truth Nov '14 whocares 1
Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... Nov '14 star writer 3
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Oct '14 the Light 8
In Santa Monica, Obama chastises GOP on immigra... Oct '14 barefoot2626 38
Archer School for Girls Expansion Plans Oct '14 Atticus 1
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
Obama raising money in California for Democrats Oct '14 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1

Westwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News