Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting trial

A family walks by a wall of posters of Oscar Grant in Oakland, Calif., Friday, July 2, 2010. Full Story

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#2581 Jul 12, 2014
MDWatkins wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops do not keep people safe, you are more likely to be killed by a cop than a criminal in every crime study shown. The "ghetto" as you put it exists because idiot cops like you don't live in the neighborhood you police and take the stance that you are somehow "different" or "special" from the neighborhoods you patrol. We are ALL CHRISTIANS, HUMAN BEINGS, and you are your brothers keeper. So save your sissy rant for the pulpit, cops don't protect and serve, they collect a government pension and do as little as possible. By the way, only a real sissy would talk about poor neighborhoods the way you do, as if rape and drug use isn't RAMPANT in white suburban areas. Ever been to a college party? Rape and drug central. So stop pointing your stereotyped sissy finger at poor or ethnic areas, white suburbia is filled with rapists and drug dealers too, cops just don't stop and frisk rich white kids bc their parents have good lawyers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Jim_Crow
You know English good, You must be one of the few that was awake in school, I know you didn't learn this in a Mexican school.
Oldies news stand

Monrovia, CA

#2582 Jul 12, 2014
OLD NEWS, get another source.
Cutter up

San Francisco, CA

#2583 Jul 12, 2014
Uppercut wrote:
I think blacks need to look inside themselves and ask themselves some serious questions.
I think idiots who are dumb enough to live in a windy white-trash dump like Fairfield need to look inside themselves and ask themselves some serious questions.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#2584 Jul 12, 2014
Why does "I feared for my life" justify aggression by cops. Time to pass a law that says if a cop uses that excuse for defense they are automatically let go. Said cops need to find another less stressful line of work.
Mama Say

Carson, CA

#2585 Jul 14, 2014
Moma say he was just beginning to turn his life around when the poh leece shot him dead.
Saddled

Monrovia, CA

#2586 Jul 14, 2014
We are all done with this, if you need to talk about it some more please see a local mental health expert. Until then get off our backs.
hyper diaper

Los Angeles, CA

#2587 Jul 15, 2014
I just ate a quesadilla.
Mama Say

Carson, CA

#2588 Jul 15, 2014
Why are Obama and Holder racist bigots?
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#2589 Jul 15, 2014
Mama Say wrote:
Why are Obama and Holder racist bigots?
Why are you so stupid?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2590 Jul 15, 2014
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE FINES CITIGROUP $7 BILLION, FOR MORTGAGE FRAUD......Thank You, Attorney General Eric Holder....
GBF link letter

Monrovia, CA

#2591 Jul 15, 2014
Take that lime ease now, it works on just about everyone. Shut up go blue for ever your looking as bad as s fox news.
Mama Say

Carson, CA

#2592 Jul 18, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so stupid?
I didn't vote for Obama, I'm not stupid.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#2593 Jul 19, 2014
Obama and all his puppets=Lying POS.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2594 Jul 19, 2014
U.S. FIRMS POST MOST JOBS IN 7 YEARS, IN MAY.....Associated Press .(7-9-14).......Thank You President Obama for our Recovered Economy....
Mama Say

Carson, CA

#2595 Jul 19, 2014
Why he accuse Clintons of being white racist then turn around and make beech his Sec of State?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#2596 Jul 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
U.S. FIRMS POST MOST JOBS IN 7 YEARS, IN MAY.....Associated Press .(7-9-14).......Thank You President Obama for our Recovered Economy....
Go Blue Forever.

Yes. Giving thanks to Obama for his economic recovery is only a down payment for what is needed. Since the employment picture has improved, Obama must now end Government competition in the labor market by ending expensive taxpayer funded food stamps and other welfare programs that are designed for Africans and White "Liberals". Targeting" Obama's fellow Africans and their White "Liberal" pals by this means will undoubtedly be met with cries from the racist camp claiming unfairness, but such targeted beneficence will ensure Africans and White "Liberals" will finally be motivated to enter the labor market. As far as "unfairness" goes, how fair has 500 years of African enslavement been? It's now the 21st century. It's about time the Government finally sets these unfortunates and the White "Liberals" free. Remember. A society is judged by how it treats the least among them.

Ronald
For fK

Monrovia, CA

#2597 Jul 19, 2014
Dutch banks said they were taking "preventative measures" after reports of credit cards being looted from the Ukrainian crash site of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, where 192 Dutch citizens died.

"International media report that victims' bank cards have been stolen," the Dutch Banking Association said in a statement by Russian Mob.

"Banks are taking preventative measures as necessary," it said, adding that any losses suffered by relatives of the dead would be paid back.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 came down in rebel-held eastern Ukraine on Thursday with 298 people on board.

The area has been under the control of Russian-backed separatists since the crash, preventing international investigators from gaining access.

fK putin twice in each ear!
zo we ya

United States

#2598 Jul 20, 2014
Polize are thugs
Lights

Monrovia, CA

#2599 Jul 20, 2014
Where is that traffic signal they installed a week ago?
Fox News

San Francisco, CA

#2600 Jul 20, 2014
GBF link letter wrote:
Take that lime ease now, it works on just about everyone. Shut up go blue for ever your looking as bad as s fox news.
Impossible. No one can look as bad as us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tinder taps an age-old truth Nov '14 whocares 1
Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... Nov '14 star writer 3
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Oct '14 the Light 8
In Santa Monica, Obama chastises GOP on immigra... Oct '14 barefoot2626 36
Archer School for Girls Expansion Plans Oct '14 Atticus 1
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
Obama raising money in California for Democrats Oct '14 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1

Winter Storm Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at December 29 at 3:22AM PST

Westwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:29 am PST