Atty Argues For Life of LA Gang Leader

Atty Argues For Life of LA Gang Leader

There are 4 comments on the MyFoxLA story from Mar 2, 2011, titled Atty Argues For Life of LA Gang Leader. In it, MyFoxLA reports that:

A former Asian Boyz gang leader convicted of eight Los Angeles-area murders started a new life while a fugitive overseas and deserves life in prison, instead of the death penalty, his attorney told a jury today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxLA.

Steve Smith

Long Beach, CA

#1 Mar 2, 2011
Bet the Atty is one of those limp wristed "calif" variety of "democrats".

Since: Mar 10

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2011
Is the attorney paid by La Raza? This could set an example for all the other Cartel members awaiting prosecution. Execute them all.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2011
Let him live! The gangsters in La Nuestra Famila will kill him faster than the death penalty will.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#4 Mar 2, 2011
Duped Tax Payer wrote:
Is the attorney paid by La Raza? This could set an example for all the other Cartel members awaiting prosecution. Execute them all.
Let this guy get the needle. While I do not like capital punishment for aggravated murder and favor life without parole or a determinate term of 60 years, especially aggravated murder is worthy of the death penalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Nuys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... Sat tumbleweed 3
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Aug 17 Cinna Cinna Cinnamon 801
Helping the homeless with a tax on Marijuana... Aug 16 Tony 2
throw the trump Aug 13 trump a cheater 1
Who is the ugliest person on tv ? Aug 13 lol 3
Barbarian Brothers David and Peter Paul Aug 9 Wow 3
Eminem Aug 4 Van ice 1

Van Nuys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Nuys Mortgages