Truth

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Anyone seen the new geico insurance commercial about the tea bag and the Boston harbor then the gecko lizard says this party is over. Boom to the republicans in your face! That what Obama has supported from the get go, insurance companies. The truth is out all that money that got him elected came from unknowing people through their insurance companies lobbying for Obama care. All those millions and millions of so called one dollar donations came from the people of Americas insurance company's. some will say Obama care don't help insurance company's but that's not true. Who does not have health insurance mostly in the US? People between 18 and say 40 years old which is the people that don't need it really. 100 million people would fall in this category that means when Obama care finally goes through who will get filthy nasty rich? The insurance company's. because they will now be getting in trillions of dollars yearly from people that don't need insurance. This is low down and dirty and the truth must come out. Now rebut with your wasteful thoughts and incorrect uncertainties of the lies you believe to be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar mommas 3 hr Christie Taylor 1
News Freemasons Has Spread Across the U.S. - '33 & B... 7 hr See U been East eh 1
Harvey Weinstein: Shows up at Golden Globes AP... 16 hr Daisy 4
Hollywood hookers 17 hr Daisy 1
Xavier AG CA Jan 14 Liberals make me ... 1
Chelsea handler Jan 14 Liberals make me ... 3
no oprah for president Jan 14 Liberals make me ... 3

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages