Prequel and sequel to stephen kings c...

Prequel and sequel to stephen kings christine

Posted in the Hollywood Forum

Movie freak

Berea, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Guys and girls wouldn't it be neat if Stephen king would make a prequel of the movie Christine how christines history set back I'm the 50s? And sequel to it and have Christine come back and have the two that lived be on it. Have arnies soul stuck in car looking for his two friend s those two make gear motion picture what you all think Hollywood California :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 14, 2012
May happen.
Smacdd

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Movie freak wrote:
Guys and girls wouldn't it be neat if Stephen king would make a prequel of the movie Christine how christines history set back I'm the 50s? And sequel to it and have Christine come back and have the two that lived be on it. Have arnies soul stuck in car looking for his two friend s those two make gear motion picture what you all think Hollywood California :)
Oh please ......out of all the sequels and prequels out there this is the one I want the most. I hope someone (hopefully with King) does something. Never understood the average reviews. Lets just hope one day it happens.
Hugo Danner

Milwaukee, WI

#4 May 25, 2013
I'd love to see sequel maybe they could even tie in Mary Lou from te Prom Night sequel. That was partly in the 50's. Then have the third installment come out the following year. But with a decent budget, great stories & cast.
Brett Clark

UK

#5 Jun 28, 2013
I would be amazing to see a prequel to Christine!! To see how she got her soul and when georges brother 1st brought her, his daughter choke in to death in the car, his wife gasing herself in the car, then selling it and 3 weeks later returning?? And see what happend after,then George's brother gasing himself and the car getting in such a run down state only 6 weeks after his brother died in her knowing it was his pride and joy and would of possibly been excellent condition before he died?? If this isn't a good plot for a prequel I don't know what is? This was all also mentioned in Christine by George himself and dornell also mentions that he used to know a mean bastard who had a car just like that???
Hugo Danner

Plymouth, WI

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Wasn't Darnell the owner of the junkyard. The same character/Assembly line super visor in the Detroit assembly line? If you go back & watch that opening scene where the guy finds the black guy dead in Christine on the line. He looks just like a younger version of old mean Darnell.

I never read the book. But he knew the original owner also.
Christine fan

Berea, KY

#8 Oct 23, 2013
Definatlly a prequel and sequal. It be so awsome. Have dennis son finding it..
Dennis

South Bend, IN

#9 Oct 6, 2014
It cannot be called prequel to Christine but it does make a effort at explaining the car being possessed. And it could be the setup for a sequel Look up Christian on Amazon or Kindle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to get noticed as Musician. Jun 22 Jacob 4
News Hundreds of Thousands Attend in Women's March i... Jun 22 Ahmmad 77
Repent Liberals ( REPENT) Jun 22 godof uranuUranus 4
rocket rides for donation Jun 22 peter 1
Repent Repent ( REPENT )( REPENT) Donald Trump Jun 22 peter 3
Wonder Woman sux Jun 18 SSSSSATIN 8
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Jun 17 AmPieJam UncleSam 6

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages