Armenian organized crime grows more c...

Armenian organized crime grows more complex

There are 794 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Armenian organized crime grows more complex. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

GLENDALE Endeavor Diagnostics billed itself as a thriving medical laboratory that performed more than $1 million of work for Medicare patients.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Former Armo

Glendale, CA

#864 Mar 18, 2013
Armeniangirl wrote:
Ok first maybe all of you should shut the fk up, who do you think you are. Maybe you should think about the Mexicans and Asians and all the other gangs, Armenian's arent the only ones that did something like this so shut the fk up and think before you talk.You fking low life idiots. Just becuase we drive LEXUS, BMW and MERCEDEZ etc why the fk do you care,we can drive any kind of car we want to! We work hard to have what we want, just becuase a few Armenian's did wrong means all Armenians did wrong? guess what American's Mexican's Asian's etc do fking worse with rape and murder and much much more.Just because a few Armenian's did fruad all of a sudden were bad people?Well fk you and everyone. Have a problem with Armenian's? You could go fk youselves. We are incredable/wonderful/amazing people. Everyone should dream about meeting an Armenian and being friends with us.
You are a pig and show no manners. Your posting attempts to justify your actions and points fingers instead of taking responsibility. When you and you hoodlum criminal kind become ethical honest people then maybe people will "dream about meeting an Armenian and being friends" with you. Until that time honest ethical people do not want to associate with you and do not want to be identified with you. That is how it really is.

Since: Sep 09

#865 Mar 18, 2013

you have no way out with a lie..

When and where did turks kill those people.

If they killed them between 1890-1915 why did 15.000 Ottoman Armenian Ministers,ambassadors,pashas and public servants did not say anything?

If it was happened only in 1915 how could Turks do it when they were fighting in 14 fronts including Canakkale in 1WW?

Even Hitler ,Hitler could kill 1.200.000in aushwitz with great techn. and menpower in 4years,with your NAZI LIAR-MENIAN collabrators' help in France during the 2WW?

See my 2 new theories abour your fccen genocide of the Liar-menians hehehehgeehehehe ­JLJIGV15KE53THNR/p2#c29

“Philbert Is Handsome”

Since: May 12

Woodland Hills, California

#866 Mar 29, 2013
LAYLA wrote:
<quoted text>
no excuses it is what it is.
small thiefs learning from big thiefs.
soon they will learn how to settle with the SEC, OR with the government. Like the way CEO's and politicians do when they steal millions or billions.
AMERICAN GREED. doesnt matter who you are.
MADOFF wanst armenian. he wasnt madoffian. a billion dollar fraud.
Layla is an interesting name. I believe it's a form of Delilah.

Filip Samovich is Russian for Philip, Son of Sam, or Samson.

Hello Delilah

“Philbert Is Handsome”

Since: May 12

Woodland Hills, California

#867 Mar 30, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Layla is an interesting name. I believe it's a form of Delilah.
Filip Samovich is Russian for Philip, Son of Sam, or Samson.
Hello Delilah
Double checked the name Layla and It googled differently this time. Just ignore my post and I'll ignore this name.

Los Angeles, CA

#868 Jul 14, 2013
Very true .

Los Angeles, CA

#869 Jul 14, 2013
This Armanin's comment justifies who they are .
No need to argue with such a rude and uneducated person.

Glendale, CA

#870 Jul 15, 2013
Ana wrote:
This Armanin's comment justifies who they are .
No need to argue with such a rude and uneducated person.
What is an "Armanin?" Maybe you are an uneducated person yourself.

San Francisco, CA

#871 Jul 16, 2013
i like t owatch sateltie video of cocaine feilds ..then follow the plane and trucks to harbors over to america wher e25 cents in cocaine is 4000 dollars satelite like wtchinga movie

Glendale, CA

#874 Dec 27, 2013
Your all just mad because you don't know how to do it, your too pu**y to do it, and because our marble floors and beamer Benz Bentley maserati Aston martin bugattis are all coming from your pockets ..lmaooooo clowns!

Glendale, CA

#875 Dec 27, 2013
I'm sorry that was mean. Lmao clowns.

Los Angeles, CA

#877 Oct 19, 2014
NV VN wrote:
First off, making generalizations about a whole race based on an incident that happened between 70 makes all you yankee doodles sound like racist hypocrites. Second, if you guys were educated enough as to know demographics and statistics, you would see that the majority of the population in Glendale is not Armenian. There are more Whites and Asians living in Glendale than there are Armenians. Third, 63% of physicians in the US are Armenian (Check the facts). Last but not least, CVS pharmacy was just fined for fraudulent claims, Martha Stuart went to jail for insider trading, CEOs of banks, mayors, and others in high positions of organizations such as Richard Scrushy of Health South all committed fraudulent acts against this wonderful country of the Unites States. If I may, i'd like to also add that other races can just as easily be put down for raping family don't see Armenians talking about the Turks killing them off do you? To the racist ****s that think this is an "Armenian" thing, check the facts and think again.
63% check again

Santa Ana, CA

#878 Jun 24, 2015
Glendale has hairy women
Former Armo

Glendale, CA

#880 Jul 20, 2015
From the fearless Glendale News Press, who is not intimidated by Armenian Power or their local hoodlums. Please notice the last name of the lady who fled the country is Grigoryan. Maybe she is related to Ara Grigoryan who hit a Mexican girl on Glendale Avenue about 7 or 8 years ago and then fled the country and was caught in Mexico trying to board a plane back to Armenia to avoid prosecution.

Man sentenced in Glendale medical fraud scheme

8:14 PM PDT, July 20, 2015

A Tujunga man was sentenced to 15 years in federal prison Monday for his role in a $20 million fraud scheme that used a sham medical clinic in Glendale to defraud Medicare and Medi-Cal with phony prescriptions.

ARTAK OVSEPIAN, 33, was found guilty after a trial last year of conspiracy to commit health care fraud, aggravated identity theft, conspiracy to misbrand pharmaceutical drugs, making false statements to the federal government and conspiracy to use other people’s identities in furtherance of fraud.

Operators of Manor Medical Imaging in Glendale employed an unlicensed medical practitioner, NURITSA GRIGORYAN, of Glendale, to prescribe “expensive” anti-psychotic medications using a licensed doctor’s name, and later billed and rebilled the government for the drugs, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

By manipulating files of patients who were recruited or whose identities were stolen, operators made it seem as though the individuals – which included elderly and homeless people, as well as veterans – were being legitimately treated.

After the prescriptions were filled, the drugs were sold on the black market and redistributed to pharmacies, where they’d be used in new claims filed to Medicare and Medi-Cal.

Medicare and Medi-Cal paid more than $9 million of the more than $20 million in fraudulent billings, officials said.

Two others, including Kenneth Johnson, 48, of Ladera Heights, and Grigoryan, 49, were also convicted after last year’s trial, and about a dozen others have been convicted in relation to the scheme.

Johnson, the doctor who pre-signed thousands of blank prescriptions that were later filled out by co-conspirators, is slated to be sentenced in November.

Meanwhile, Grigoryan, who pretended to have an American medical license when she saw homeless patients and filled out the phony prescriptions pre-signed by Johnson, reportedly fled the country after her conviction and remains a fugitive, officials said.

Glendale, CA

#882 Sunday Nov 22

From the Glendale News Press on November 19

Glendale attorney charged with attempted extortion in shooting case

t started with a triple shooting at a North Hollywood body shop in April 2014.

Two brothers, Robert and Akop “Jack” Torosian, the latter of which owns Papillon International Bakery in Glendale, had gotten into a business dispute with the shop’s owner, Hrach Gasparyan, and another man, Hrut Fitilchyan, which resulted in a shootout that left three of them hospitalized, according to Los Angeles police and the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office.

Both Torosian brothers were arrested, but just one, Akop, was charged in connection with the crime.

To this day, there are conflicting accounts about who the aggressor was in the shooting, according to someone with knowledge of the case.

Akop Torosian, whose bakery was honored in June by Assemblyman Mike Gatto as small business of the year, was — and still is — facing two counts each of attempted murder and assault with a semiautomatic firearm. These charges carry a sentence of up to life in state prison.

But last November, Armen Tashjian, the Glendale attorney representing two of the men who were shot, allegedly made an offer to Robert Torosian.

For $2 million, the criminal case against his brother could go away.

With that money, Tashjian’s clients — Gasparyan and Fitilchyan — would either leave the country or keep quiet on the stand.

“(Gasparyan) will take the stand and say … I don’t remember, I didn’t see anything, I don’t know who shot who,” Tashjian allegedly told Robert Torosian last November, court records show.

Investigators were privy to the alleged shakedown, though the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office declined to discuss its investigation techniques.

Three months later, Tashjian reportedly emailed the bribe offer to Akop Torosian’s defense attorney Daniel Behesnilian, who when reached Thursday declined to comment on the case.

This week, Tashjian was charged with one count each of conspiracy to commit the crime of offering to receive a bribe, attempted extortion, conspiracy to commit extortion and conspiracy to commit an act injurious to the public, according to the Los Angeles County Superior Court criminal complaint.

When reached by phone Thursday, the body shop owner said he was shot once in the arm the day of the shooting, but could not remember additional details. He added that investigators recently served a search warrant at his home and business.

Fitilchyan, the other man involved in the shooting, meanwhile, could not be immediately reached for comment.

According to the district attorney’s office, neither Gasparyan nor Fitilchyan have been charged with any crimes, nor are they under investigation.

Tashjian is slated to be arraigned next month.

When reached via email, the attorney said he had not yet seen the allegations against him and was therefore unable to comment.

“Please know I will defend myself to the fullest,” he added.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blond 2 hr Charlies angel 293
News Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles (Aug '14) Nov 20 nosey neighbor 7
womanchild Nov 19 obnoxious reporter 1
Real talk - Starring Satan (Dec '13) Nov 13 texas pete 752
"My Crazy Ex Girlfriend" TV sitcom Nov 13 Church Lady 1
News Police Investigate Murder-Suicide Incident In C... Nov 12 poppyseed12 12
News Celebs Freak Out Over UFO Sighting, Navy Swears... Nov 9 Jaimie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages