Man shot during alleged robbery attem...

Man shot during alleged robbery attempt in West Covina suspected in...

There are 35 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Man shot during alleged robbery attempt in West Covina suspected in.... In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

An El Monte man who was allegedly shot by a pawn shop worker during a failed robbery Wednesday is also suspected in violent crimes in El Monte and Los Angeles, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

San Jacinto, CA

#23 Jun 4, 2010
info wrote:
are those signs of a meth user?(the scabs?)
Those are signs of a "gunshot through glass wound"

Since: Dec 09

Beaverton, OR

#24 Jun 4, 2010
Dude brought a knife to a gun fight. Not the brightest bulb was he. And once again it takes a private citizen with a gun to stop a crime that the police couldn't. Hmmm.
Girls Rule

Startex, SC

#25 Jun 4, 2010
$75,000 bail?!?!?!?!? Are ya crazy? This idiot needs to be deported. Legal or not. What a loser.
Girls Rule

Startex, SC

#26 Jun 4, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
This why you should vote Republican. Obama and Hillary will open the border and bring the Mexican Mafia to your neighborhood.
They're already here, dopey. Wake the heck up.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#27 Jun 4, 2010
If he put this much effort into real work he would have been labeled and over achiever.
okay

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jun 4, 2010
more wrote:
no surprise here, beans behaving badly, no doubt to maintain the meth habit, started by his countrymen.
THATS WHAT THEY DONT GET, THEY ARE THE FIRST VICTIMS OF CRAP THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BRINGS.
Where did it say he was illegal?I believe the 'meth habit'is LOVED by white Americans ask any one in the south(southern states that is)!
Big D

Stanton, CA

#29 Jun 4, 2010
$75,000 bail? It should be no less than $1,750,000 bail. Hang this scumbag.
Lovely Me

Riverside, CA

#30 Jun 4, 2010
more wrote:
no surprise here, beans behaving badly, no doubt to maintain the meth habit, started by his countrymen.
THATS WHAT THEY DONT GET, THEY ARE THE FIRST VICTIMS OF CRAP THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BRINGS.
beans behaving badly????? How old are you 10?? haven't heard that phrase in years maybe since JR high.....
Private

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Jun 4, 2010
He brings a whole new meaning to the word animal.
who raised this ugly dude.. Hope he stays locked-up for a very long time.
I WANT MY MONEY TIFFANY

United States

#32 Jun 4, 2010
TEACHERS CHEATING ON TAKS TEST, etc. I DIDN’T EVEN CHEAT IN COLLEGE! MY 2yr old daughter knows Pangea , PRONOUNCE IDENTIFY ALL THE DINOSAURS, fossils, OVER 100 NURSERY RHYMES AND SHE REWRITES THEM TO DINOSAUR THEME!! NO JESUS! ILLEGAL CHOKE HOLDS, POLICE BRUTALITY, FALSE POLICE REPORTS -AS A TEACHER I AM GOING TO ATTACK SOMEONE WITH A GUN(THEY DIDN’T FINGERPRINT ME)LIES DON’T WORK WITH THE WELL EDUCATED! MY COUSIN JENNIFER ANDERSON IS A BETTER LAWYER THAN HILLARY CLINTON -SHE WRITES HER OWN DIVORCE DECREE! My Grandma Geraldine taught us how to prosecute people! First Female Prosecuting Attorney in the World! My step-father was British SAS and played bag pipes for the Queen Mum and was Inver Grove Heights School Board member! My other step-father Jerry Perpich related to former Governor Rudy Perpich (Perpich Arts School)-He is the big union organizer --his friends belated Senator Wellstone,etc... Granda pa PARTNER for Ernest and Young! What else did I forget to say! Whom did I forget to inform you in my network,etc! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ASHAMED OF WEST COVINA/CALIFORNIA EDUCATION SYSTEM/TEACHERS IN MY LIFE!! Thank GOD 4 HOMESCHOOLING! 3.875 College GPA, Graduate School! Years! Years! All my Global Experience too! My high school is Governor Pawlenty, Phil Housley,etc Danced in 1992 Superbowl,etc! Female Combat Veteran,etc I worked in Compton! What a Classy South Hills Thank You is Illegal Choke Holds, police brutality,Breaking Entering,Writing False Police Reports,etc...What happen to my country and US Constitution! My boyfriends Doctor,Lawyers,Pilots,Athletes ,Movie Star,CEO-Millions! My brothers friends are Harvard Graduates in Banking and BILLIONAIRES!
David E

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Jun 4, 2010
should shoot them all in the face and rape there women and children!!!!!
Rudy Barboza

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jun 4, 2010
i deserve it!!! I needed the money to support my three kids!!!
lol

Silverado, CA

#35 Jun 4, 2010
Um...WTF?
I WANT MY MONEY TIFFANY wrote:
TEACHERS CHEATING ON TAKS TEST, etc. I DIDN’T EVEN CHEAT IN COLLEGE! MY 2yr old daughter knows Pangea , PRONOUNCE IDENTIFY ALL THE DINOSAURS, fossils, OVER 100 NURSERY RHYMES AND SHE REWRITES THEM TO DINOSAUR THEME!! NO JESUS! ILLEGAL CHOKE HOLDS, POLICE BRUTALITY, FALSE POLICE REPORTS -AS A TEACHER I AM GOING TO ATTACK SOMEONE WITH A GUN(THEY DIDN’T FINGERPRINT ME)LIES DON’T WORK WITH THE WELL EDUCATED! MY COUSIN JENNIFER ANDERSON IS A BETTER LAWYER THAN HILLARY CLINTON -SHE WRITES HER OWN DIVORCE DECREE! My Grandma Geraldine taught us how to prosecute people! First Female Prosecuting Attorney in the World! My step-father was British SAS and played bag pipes for the Queen Mum and was Inver Grove Heights School Board member! My other step-father Jerry Perpich related to former Governor Rudy Perpich (Perpich Arts School)-He is the big union organizer --his friends belated Senator Wellstone,etc... Granda pa PARTNER for Ernest and Young! What else did I forget to say! Whom did I forget to inform you in my network,etc! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ASHAMED OF WEST COVINA/CALIFORNIA EDUCATION SYSTEM/TEACHERS IN MY LIFE!! Thank GOD 4 HOMESCHOOLING! 3.875 College GPA, Graduate School! Years! Years! All my Global Experience too! My high school is Governor Pawlenty, Phil Housley,etc Danced in 1992 Superbowl,etc! Female Combat Veteran,etc I worked in Compton! What a Classy South Hills Thank You is Illegal Choke Holds, police brutality,Breaking Entering,Writing False Police Reports,etc...What happen to my country and US Constitution! My boyfriends Doctor,Lawyers,Pilots,Athletes ,Movie Star,CEO-Millions! My brothers friends are Harvard Graduates in Banking and BILLIONAIRES!
NotSure

Chicago, IL

#36 Jun 5, 2010
See what drugs do. Just last week he was awarded an honest businessmans award from the El Monte Chamber of Commerce.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#37 Jun 5, 2010
I WANT MY MONEY TIFFANY wrote:
They will be coming soon to take you to the 'funny farm'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fulton, N.Y. FBI "friendly fire" "ANGIE BABY" ... Jul 26 Dr Phil 13
News British YouTube star Calum McSwiggan who 'faked... Jul 20 Curtis 1
Barbarian Brothers David and Peter Paul Jul 19 ThinkBig96 2
News At town hall, Obama confronts race issues bigge... Jul 18 Raydot 3
News Outfest 2016, LAa s largest LGBTQ film festival... Jul 6 geez 2
News YouTube star Calum McSwiggan charged over West ... Jun 30 Wilbur 2
News Diversity highlighted at L.A. Asian Pacific Fil... May '16 frofro 3

Downtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance