Man shot during alleged robbery attem...

Man shot during alleged robbery attempt in West Covina suspected in...

There are 35 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Man shot during alleged robbery attempt in West Covina suspected in.... In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

An El Monte man who was allegedly shot by a pawn shop worker during a failed robbery Wednesday is also suspected in violent crimes in El Monte and Los Angeles, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
more

Dana Point, CA

#2 Jun 3, 2010
no surprise here, beans behaving badly, no doubt to maintain the meth habit, started by his countrymen.
THATS WHAT THEY DONT GET, THEY ARE THE FIRST VICTIMS OF CRAP THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BRINGS.

“Does that make sense?”

Since: Apr 10

Planet Earth

#3 Jun 3, 2010
Let me guess, the ACLU will sue for unjustified shooting.
double darn

Encino, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2010
If its not mexicans its blacks. you guys arent any better.
merkel

Austria

#5 Jun 3, 2010
was it an immigrant
Former Lawman

North Hollywood, CA

#7 Jun 3, 2010
What the heck, you got a suspect might as well clean up the books of some unsolved crimes since you bumbling idiots cant seem to catch the real perps.
continue

Brea, CA

#8 Jun 3, 2010
He is not an immigrant. Get your facts straight.

“Does that make sense?”

Planet Earth

#9 Jun 3, 2010
superman wrote:
4 uR 1nF0rmAt10n tHiS mY iNbREeD kUsIn hE IS wHiTe b0y hE jUsT uSeD a mEsIkAn nAmE sO l00sEr KaN k0mEnT jUsT kEeP jApPiN!!!!!!!!!!
A simple communication model is the communication of a message from a sender to a receiver in an understandable manner.

You failed. I know what you want to say is important, but some people cannot read all that. Therefore, your message falls on deaf ears.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2010
Another candidate for a long prison term. Just to look at his picture, says bad guy.

“Does that make sense?”

Planet Earth

#11 Jun 3, 2010
continue wrote:
He is not an immigrant. Get your facts straight.
He was just asking a question. Geesh, getting your panties in such an uproar is not good.
True Freedom

Pasadena, CA

#12 Jun 3, 2010
Look at that face. Any mama would be proud. Actually that dood is so ugly, I bet they had to tie a steak around his neck just to get the dog to play with him.

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#13 Jun 3, 2010
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.

Handsome chap what? A bit like a younger Cary Grant.

Or maybe Ulysses S. Grant.

Anyhow, here's hoping that shoulder wound goes septic.
info

San Gabriel, CA

#14 Jun 3, 2010
are those signs of a meth user?(the scabs?)

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 3, 2010
True Freedom wrote:
Look at that face. Any mama would be proud. Actually that dood is so ugly, I bet they had to tie a steak around his neck just to get the dog to play with him.
As ugly as he is, he will fit right into the hard core prison population.
good job

Covina, CA

#16 Jun 3, 2010
Pawn shop worker....excellent job! got him in the shoulder?...try holding in the center mass next time.
wowtobearmed

San Dimas, CA

#17 Jun 3, 2010
good job wrote:
Pawn shop worker....excellent job! got him in the shoulder?...try holding in the center mass next time.
dude - this is real life - not some stand still target. I am sure the guy was screamin and jumpin about. fact is PAwn shop dude got the job done with a single shot. more armed citizens always reduces crime and puts more of these losers in jail. the cops only show up in time to call the coroner for you.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 4, 2010
Gezz, will someone put this animal to sleep already?
hmmmm

La Verne, CA

#19 Jun 4, 2010
all that crime from this scum and he could still bail for just $75,000? He should have been immediately brought in front of a firing squad.
hmmmm

La Verne, CA

#20 Jun 4, 2010
This why you should vote Republican. Obama and Hillary will open the border and bring the Mexican Mafia to your neighborhood.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 4, 2010
Wow, what a busy guy.

I agree with Dice, time to put this dog to sleep.

The lesson here is this: Always shoot to kill. If that had happened, then we'd be discussing where his carwash was going to be held this weekend.
Haha

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jun 4, 2010
Salary Caps wrote:
<quoted text>
A simple communication model is the communication of a message from a sender to a receiver in an understandable manner.
You failed. I know what you want to say is important, but some people cannot read all that. Therefore, your message falls on deaf ears.
I could NOT stop laughing! I think it takes people longer to type that way, and it looks plain stupid! Stop posting things on here ya damn kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in... Jul 21 Truth 1
News 'Not My President': Protesters Rail Against Don... (Nov '16) Jul 19 Got it azz backwards 175
Trying to get noticed as Musician. Jul 19 johnny 5
Repent Hollywood ( REPENT) (Mar '16) Jul 18 COCO4U 15
All these sequels lack interest and originality... Jul 17 Wonder Woman Dream 1
News Diversity highlighted at L.A. Asian Pacific Fil... (Apr '16) May '16 frofro 3
News Transit's Impact on Congestion (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ronald 1

Downtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Downtown Mortgages