Students look to 2012 after immigrati...

Students look to 2012 after immigration bill fails

There are 43 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 19, 2010, titled Students look to 2012 after immigration bill fails. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Emboldened by months of phone calls to lawmakers, hunger strikes and sit-ins, a group of college students and graduates in Los Angeles say they plan to take their fight for immigrant rights to the states and the 2012 election after Senate Republicans blocked a key piece of legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Obama bin Biden

El Paso, TX

#41 Dec 21, 2010
Suck on this National Council of La Raza!!!!!

YOU LOST BABY!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!
Ella

El Paso, TX

#42 Dec 21, 2010
Let these people go on a hunger strke until 2012,
Then they'll really have no voice!

I think it should be mandated that anyone who is not in the U.S. is automatically deported via one phone call for a bus, if they are found protesting
or bad mouthing the U.S. Any money given to a non U.S. citizen should be required to serve in the military for a period of four years FIRST. Problem is, they don't speak English, and they would probably shoot our own.

I think the U.S. should take over Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, and any other beautiful beach resort the U.S. tourists keep going. The rest well,
ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM!!!
Obama bin Biden

El Paso, TX

#43 Dec 22, 2010
Students......keep looking towards 2012, but it ain't gonna happen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) 5 hr Disgusted 796
eyes 6 hr Johnny 1
private number 20 hr Kelly 36
News Diversity highlighted at L.A. Asian Pacific Fil... Mon SeanOsorioLee 2
News Transforming Union Station from a transit hub t... Apr 29 Lucy Jane 1
News Transit's Impact on Congestion Jan '16 Ronald 1
News Is the new Whole Foods a game changer for downt... (Nov '15) Nov '15 cool 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Downtown Mortgages