Dangerous Situations Face America Fro...

Dangerous Situations Face America From Neglected Illegal Immigration Issues

There are 5 comments on the www.saveyourrights.com story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Dangerous Situations Face America From Neglected Illegal Immigration Issues. In it, www.saveyourrights.com reports that:

The following video depicts the realities of the illegal immigration which most of the media intentionally ignores and suppresses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.saveyourrights.com.

illegalsgottago

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jun 25, 2010
Some members of Congress are aware of this video and the content. It is being investigated...all I can say....
kathleen

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 26, 2010
American is going to fall apart. It's going to get ugly soon.
History repeats

Columbia, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2010
kathleen wrote:
American is going to fall apart. It's going to get ugly soon.
I fear our own Gov. will leave no other option. By ignoring the legal cry for help from taxpaying citizens, they have shown their true intent. Arizona at this time seems the likely canidate to lead the way. I don't think the average hard working person has any clue as to whats really going on. Its up to each of us to teach those we know . Don't tell them what to think, only show facts and figures, be honest, and allow them to come to their own conclusions. The obama adminastration will not allow a blanket amnesty at this point. DHS has issued their report to the white house. Obama knows that he would face a civil uprising ,and possible internal war,(civil war)that this country has not seen in almost 200 yrs. People voted for change, hope they are ready for whats about to exsplode onto the streets of our country.
The Out Law Josie Wales

Menifee, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2010
illegalsgottago wrote:
Some members of Congress are aware of this video and the content. It is being investigated...all I can say....
Would love to believe congress would take an action. Hell any action at this point, all I see or hear out of any of them is basically bullsh!t. The gov. has become a dog and pony show, for all to see. Our country teeters on the edge of distruction. The politicians fiddle as we burn,the lies are blatant now.
Captain

Broomfield, CO

#5 Jun 26, 2010
Its all about $$ with these people. That's the bottom line. Always has been always will be. The attitude in DC is agressive and destructive. I'm certainly glad I won't be alive in one hundred years, its going to be nothing but death for all concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... Aug 27 tumbleweed 3
News Naked Trump Statues Around USA Aug 20 Mjr64 1
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Aug 17 Cinna Cinna Cinnamon 801
Helping the homeless with a tax on Marijuana... Aug 16 Tony 2
throw the trump Aug 13 trump a cheater 1
Who is the ugliest person on tv ? Aug 13 lol 3
Barbarian Brothers David and Peter Paul Aug 9 Wow 3

Downtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Downtown Mortgages