Schwarzenegger fathered child with longtime member of household staff | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, separated after she learned he had fathered a child more than a decade ago - before his first run for office - with a longtime member of their household staff.
Comments
201 - 216 of 216 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2011
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Thats nuts

North Hollywood, CA

#225 Jun 6, 2011
Wow expose the guys infidelity, ruin his marriage just to promote his Rerun movies.

How desperate is that.
Arnold is the Greatest

Lindsay, CA

#226 Jun 7, 2011
Thats nuts wrote:
Wow expose the guys infidelity, ruin his marriage just to promote his Rerun movies.
How desperate is that.
"Desperate" my ASS!! Arnold net worth is well over over $400 million dollars, and he gets royalty checks every time one of his movies is played or sold. His next Terminator sequel will earn him $50 million dollars alone!
Thats Nuts

North Hollywood, CA

#227 Jun 7, 2011
Arnold is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text> "Desperate" my ASS!! Arnold net worth is well over over $400 million dollars, and he gets royalty checks every time one of his movies is played or sold. His next Terminator sequel will earn him $50 million dollars alone!
I was not referring to Arnold Schwarzenegger..........
So stupid

Cool Ridge, WV

#228 Jun 7, 2011
Did his wife not get a clue when he had sexual charges brought up against him please how stupid is she I feel sorry for her but let's face it no one can b that stupied
no_more_illegals

Dalton, GA

#229 Jun 7, 2011
Lets focus on the important thing, this b1tch was UGLY!
Wake Up Fool

Modesto, CA

#230 Jun 8, 2011
no_more_illegals wrote:
Lets focus on the important thing, this b1tch was UGLY!
Hey idiot, she had huge boobs and a curvy hot body, and Latinas are amazing in bed! Didn't you ever hear the saying: "the face is for the pillow"?
no_more_illegals

Dalton, GA

#231 Jun 8, 2011
Wake Up Fool wrote:
<quoted text> Hey idiot, she had huge boobs and a curvy hot body, and Latinas are amazing in bed! Didn't you ever hear the saying: "the face is for the pillow"?
Yeah moron, did you ever hear the saying "I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole"? Pure skank, and yeah she was curvy (as in lard a$$).
Beverly

Woodland Hills, CA

#232 Jun 8, 2011
Wake Up Fool wrote:
<quoted text> Hey idiot, she had huge boobs and a curvy hot body, and Latinas are amazing in bed! Didn't you ever hear the saying: "the face is for the pillow"?
Her boobs are very recent and very faks and I have seen these fake ones at the gym and they look gross . The fake ones look like they have ridges , dents , craters like the moon and the liquid swishes around when they walk . i am told they get hard as rocks . She is also 100 pounds overweight and has an ugly and old face.Latinas don't have curvy bodies . They have no waists , fat little legs no asses. She must have just been convenient . after she was done being used for cheap thrills , she made the bed.
Beverly

Woodland Hills, CA

#233 Jun 8, 2011
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Swartzie got himself what he needed to get ahead in politics, a Shriver/Kenneday and has his little Ho on the side, in Maria's own home. How much lower can a Tom Cat get than this. Hope she takes him for everything he's got. Oh, never mind!! The money was her's in the first place!! Sorry for the error on my part. The Bastard!!!
Most of them aren't cheating , we just hear about the ones that cheat. Did reagan , Bush or Carter cheat? People are constantly looking to dig up dirt on polititians so if they were all cheating we would hear about it.
Thats Nuts

North Hollywood, CA

#234 Jun 8, 2011
Wake Up Fool wrote:
He does have a point, you don,t look at the mantel when your poking the fire.
Wake Up Fool

Modesto, CA

#235 Jun 9, 2011
no_more_illegals wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah moron, did you ever hear the saying "I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole"? Pure skank, and yeah she was curvy (as in lard a$$).
You mean your 10 millimeter pole? Hey moron, she had big boobs and a curvy body even back when Arnold started doing her! Have you ever even been in bed with a hot Latina? They can really blow your mind!!
Wake Up Fool

Modesto, CA

#236 Jun 9, 2011
Beverly wrote:
<quoted text>
Her boobs are very recent and very faks and I have seen these fake ones at the gym and they look gross . The fake ones look like they have ridges , dents , craters like the moon and the liquid swishes around when they walk . i am told they get hard as rocks . She is also 100 pounds overweight and has an ugly and old face.Latinas don't have curvy bodies . They have no waists , fat little legs no asses. She must have just been convenient . after she was done being used for cheap thrills , she made the bed.
You have got to be out of your mind. Good boob jobs today look fantastic! Boob jobs have now become the most popular form of plastic surgery. Why do you think that so many millions of women are getting them, especially in looks conscious California?
Wake Up Fool

Modesto, CA

#237 Jun 9, 2011
Beverly wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them aren't cheating , we just hear about the ones that cheat. Did reagan , Bush or Carter cheat? People are constantly looking to dig up dirt on polititians so if they were all cheating we would hear about it.
When are you going to wake up to reality? Many men will cheat when the opportunity presents itself, especially if the girl turns them on. What we hear about is just the tip of the iceberg, from the idiots who got caught!
Wake Up Fool

Modesto, CA

#238 Jun 9, 2011
Thats Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a point, you don,t look at the mantel when your poking the fire.
Exactly. Men will nail a girl with a decent bod no matter what her face looks like!
no_more_illegals

Dalton, GA

#239 Jun 11, 2011
Wake Up Fool wrote:
<quoted text> You mean your 10 millimeter pole? Hey moron, she had big boobs and a curvy body even back when Arnold started doing her! Have you ever even been in bed with a hot Latina? They can really blow your mind!!
No, never been in bed with a fat ugly latina and I don't intend to, you can catch their diseases dipstick, I don't want them.
Wake Up Fool

Modesto, CA

#240 Jun 11, 2011
no_more_illegals wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never been in bed with a fat ugly latina and I don't intend to, you can catch their diseases dipstick, I don't want them.
As if women of other races don't have them? Stop being such a damn bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 42 min jay 200,584
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
Northeast El Paso man arrested in fatal I-10 ac... Aug 24 L Morales 3
8 Great Dive Bars in Los Angeles (Aug '13) Aug 24 Kid_Tomorrow 3
Selena Gomez shows off her cleavage in tasseled... Aug 11 Big mike 3
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••