Schwarzenegger fathered child with lo...

Schwarzenegger fathered child with longtime member of household staff | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 216 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 17, 2011, titled Schwarzenegger fathered child with longtime member of household staff | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, separated after she learned he had fathered a child more than a decade ago - before his first run for office - with a longtime member of their household staff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

PUZZLED

Columbus, OH

#199 May 23, 2011
Fingered it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately,there's A LOT of people out there who are very irresponsible and have no feelings whatsoever except for themselves and as things dip for the worse in the economy and life,you'll see alot more of this type of behaviour come out of people.I guess, in some instances it's the "survival" instinct coming out in people....However,for the most part it is not and I like to call it Pre-emptive screwing.Basically that is....to screw someone else out of items or services while hurting them BEFORE they possibly screw YOU over.(Note the word "possibly", because usually the screwee ISN'T wanting to hurt someone). People who have this pre-emptive type of personality are just plain ignorant,rude and self centered which is what makes people do things like that. It's the "all about me" attitude they take on and they could care less if you're the one that get's hurt.Just as long as they get what they're wanting and they don't take the fall. Those type of people aren't worth the hurt and I don't feel a bit sorry for them once they get their just desserts.
Anyhow,I hope things look up for you. I apologize for being rude in my first post,again,I just usually make jokes and I overstepped boundaries of etiquette. However,rest assured that the only way he's gonna get himself a girl now is to glue a chore boy on his hand,add 2 googly eyes and a bit o lipstick!
How did you know he was a "all about him" person? He was even selfish with his own children. They were all grown, but if they needed some of his assistance he would only offer if he was going to gain something from it. KARMA got him gooooooooooood this time. He has NO health insurance so instead of sending him to a place for physical theraphy the hospital sent that a-- straight home. So he will have to be waited on. People treat you nasty when they have to wait on you and you haven't been that good in the first place. Oh, how I would love to be a fly on the wall. I can only imagine. How is it going PETE ?
The Maid is HOT

Modesto, CA

#200 May 24, 2011
1time wrote:
Funny how he talked all this crap about immigration and he ends up popping a latina!!!!
Come on, Latinas are extremely horny! Plus the maid has really big boobs!!:)
OoohReally

Lancaster, KY

#201 May 24, 2011
Have you seen the pics of Arnold and the maid together? Which one is Arnold???

And... shouldn't he have waited until he was in the whitehouse before..........
Bulletproof BS artist

Delaware, OH

#202 May 24, 2011
The Maid is HOT wrote:
<quoted text> Come on, Latinas are extremely horny! Plus the maid has really big boobs!!:)
Her titties were about the ONLY asset she had. She's a big gal and it looks like her face was the location of several bull fights.
Juan

Sherman Oaks, CA

#203 May 24, 2011
Maybe the housekeeper isn't a gorgeous model, but she was right there in the house whenever he needed some attention. Like with fast food, convenience can be more important than quality. Speed to meet the need!
-l-_l-x-l_-l-

Los Angeles, CA

#204 May 24, 2011
The Maid is HOT wrote:
<quoted text> Come on, Latinas are extremely horny! Plus the maid has really big boobs!!:)
She was Tittylishious!!!
GRIMREAPER

Los Angeles, CA

#205 May 24, 2011
Wow, she is not even attractive now or then but she was there and willing. all you guys talking crap, you would have done her.

she looks like a wrestler from the good ole days, she must have been putting double lip locks on the bald headed champ.
The Maid is HOT

Modesto, CA

#207 May 25, 2011
Juan wrote:
Maybe the housekeeper isn't a gorgeous model, but she was right there in the house whenever he needed some attention. Like with fast food, convenience can be more important than quality. Speed to meet the need!
Exactly! We had a nanny a few years back who I used to nail when the wife wasn't around. She was an average looking 18 year old, but she had a hot body and she never said no! I can tryly understand where Arnold was coming from.
The Maid is HOT

Modesto, CA

#208 May 25, 2011
-l-_l-x-l_-l- wrote:
<quoted text>
She was Tittylishious!!!
Yep. Big boobs get a lot of guys really horny.
Bulletproof BS artist

Delaware, OH

#209 May 25, 2011
The Maid is HOT wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. Big boobs get a lot of guys really horny.
After finally seeing a clear,concise photo of her,I can see why Arnie likes her as she DOES have massive happy bags and her areolas must be the size of flapjacks.Some guys like em big enough to suffocate in and under.
Personally,I find if her boobs are bigger than a hand full,I risk getting a sprained tongue.But they're GREAT for a pearl necklace.
The Maid is HOT

Modesto, CA

#215 May 26, 2011
Bulletproof BS artist wrote:
<quoted text>
After finally seeing a clear,concise photo of her,I can see why Arnie likes her as she DOES have massive happy bags and her areolas must be the size of flapjacks.Some guys like em big enough to suffocate in and under.
Personally,I find if her boobs are bigger than a hand full,I risk getting a sprained tongue.But they're GREAT for a pearl necklace.
Yeah, but Ahhnold probably has big tongue muscles!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#216 May 26, 2011
Swartzie got himself what he needed to get ahead in politics, a Shriver/Kenneday and has his little Ho on the side, in Maria's own home. How much lower can a Tom Cat get than this. Hope she takes him for everything he's got. Oh, never mind!! The money was her's in the first place!! Sorry for the error on my part. The Bastard!!!
Bill Clinton Did Monica

Modesto, CA

#217 May 26, 2011
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Swartzie got himself what he needed to get ahead in politics, a Shriver/Kenneday and has his little Ho on the side, in Maria's own home. How much lower can a Tom Cat get than this. Hope she takes him for everything he's got. Oh, never mind!! The money was her's in the first place!! Sorry for the error on my part. The Bastard!!!
These horny politicians are all the same! Remember Bill Clinton getting it on with Monica Lewinski right in the damn White House while his wife Hillary was sleeping? This crap goes on all the time with rich and powerful men.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#218 May 26, 2011
Bill Clinton Did Monica wrote:
<quoted text> These horny politicians are all the same! Remember Bill Clinton getting it on with Monica Lewinski right in the damn White House while his wife Hillary was sleeping? This crap goes on all the time with rich and powerful men.
Billy was smarter. He shot it on her skirt or she wiped her mouth on her skirt. Swartzie didn't cover his rig and gave his a poke. Big difference. Billy was a little smarter as far as I'm concerned.
Bill Clinton Did Monica

Lindsay, CA

#219 May 28, 2011
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Billy was smarter. He shot it on her skirt or she wiped her mouth on her skirt. Swartzie didn't cover his rig and gave his a poke. Big difference. Billy was a little smarter as far as I'm concerned.
No difference whatsoever, they both committed adultery. They still cheated on their own wives, and right inside the family home! Just because Bill Clinton didn't get Monica Lewinsky pregnant, it doesn't make his actions any less despicable.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#220 May 28, 2011
<quoted text> No difference whatsoever, they both committed adultery. They still cheated on their own wives, and right inside the family home! Just because Bill Clinton didn't get Monica Lewinsky pregnant, it doesn't make his actions any less despicable.
Billy Boy with a Cuban in the Oval Office. I wonder if the same people who didn't care about that care about what Arnold has done.
Bill Clinton Did Monica

Modesto, CA

#221 May 29, 2011
CatCiao wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy Boy with a Cuban in the Oval Office. I wonder if the same people who didn't care about that care about what Arnold has done.
Not many people today have morals or ethics, so this huge "outrage" is mainly just a big joke.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#222 May 29, 2011
<quoted text> Not many people today have morals or ethics, so this huge "outrage" is mainly just a big joke.
I agree.
Ga Girl 56

Atlanta, GA

#223 May 29, 2011
<quoted text> Not many people today have morals or ethics, so this huge "outrage" is mainly just a big joke.
You're talking to the wrong person about morals and ethics!!! You're beating a dead cat, so to speak.
LOL

Lindsay, CA

#224 May 30, 2011
Bulletproof BS artist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Movies opening this weekend - May 29 Tue May 29 2015 event... 1
News People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... May 6 actually 38
News Despite bans, Selfie Stick alive and well Apr '15 Alice Pattinson 1
News Carlton Gebbia implies Kyle Richards doesn't se... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Frank Lee 3
News Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... (Oct '14) Nov '14 star writer 3
News Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... (Oct '14) Oct '14 the Light 8
News Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]