Essential Michael Jackson seminar hum...

Essential Michael Jackson seminar humanizes one of pop's biggest enigmas

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Weekly story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Essential Michael Jackson seminar humanizes one of pop's biggest enigmas. In it, Orlando Weekly reports that:

Brad Sundberg first met Michael Jackson at some point in 1984. Sundberg can't remember the specific moment the two first interacted - he figures it happened while they passed in a hallway - but even at that relatively early stage in the King of Pop's career, Jackson was "this almost untouchable superstar" coming off the enormous success of 1982's ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Weekly.

Lickable

Spring, TX

#1 Aug 27, 2013
I don't have any of his music, but I did watch "This Is It" and found him to be quite the show man. It still seems bizarre for him to be gone so soon and that his family is having to figure out how to raise his children born by a surrogate. Where's the birth mother in all of this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Let 1994 go': Simpson case's racial symbolism ... 12 hr Blow J Simpson 2
News $20,000 reward offered for missing California cat Jul 17 Nikki 1
News One City One Pride Art Festival gets underway May '17 Darius 4
News Gwyneth Paltrow gushes over Barack Obama: 'You'... (Oct '14) May '17 Bon Jovi 6
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... May '17 Anthony 2
News Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... (Oct '14) Apr '17 Swedenforever of ... 12
News Thousands march in Los Angeles to demand releas... Apr '17 right guard 4

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages