The Nelson Center for Emotional Healing

The Nelson Center for Emotional Healing

Posted in the Brentwood Forum

Terry

Raleigh, NC

#1 Feb 20, 2012
Has anyone had any experience or information regarding this recovery center? I've been thinking of using it but wanted to find some independent information
Kim

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Feb 27, 2012
I did the 28-day program with The Nelson Center in May 2011. I wish I could say I was exaggerating but I am not. They saved my life. I was in heaps of pain, fed up with trying to live a life that I felt was disingenuous. I was tired of trying to manage everything from calories to work. The Nelson Center was my last effort. I had tried everything else, therapy, religion among them.

Working with Roy has changed my life. First, my cravings are gone. Second, my life, I giggle, cause I barely recognize the crazy person that used to be me. I was so happy with my incredible recovery from 46 years of pain that I choose to continue working with them after. Everything, every facet, every nook and cranny has improved. My relationship with my children, money, my friends and most importantly myself have all improved immensely plus...I'm frickin' skinny!!! And the funny thing is the skinny is like a side bonus, not the main point like I used to think it was.

All I can say is if I can do it, so can you. I was a mess and I am not any more. It will be the best thing you will ever do for yourself and those you love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bishop Charles Edward will be exposed in 2012/s... (Feb '12) Jun 22 john lee 12
News Attempted Arson Suspected at Kardashian-Owned S... Jun 8 Ay- que tontos 2
News California Vietnam War memorial to the missing ... May 29 anartfart 1
News Yiddish poems from 'Recovering Yiddish Culture ... May 26 goss 2
News The Latest: Space shuttle tank ends voyage to L... May '16 No per per 1
News Sports Arena closing after hosting huge 20th ce... May '16 UFOs are real 1
News Michael Jackson's son Prince, 19, hugs mystery ... May '16 Gulla 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages