Neutron bomb inventor Samuel Cohen di...

Neutron bomb inventor Samuel Cohen dies in LA

There are 4 comments on the KTUL story from Dec 2, 2010, titled Neutron bomb inventor Samuel Cohen dies in LA. In it, KTUL reports that:

Neutron bomb inventor Samuel T. Cohen, who designed the tactical nuclear weapon intended to kill people but do minimal damage to structures, has died, his son said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL.

Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Another genius has left the room...
The Bozo Bomb

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 2, 2010
Obamanomics made the neutron bomb obsolete.

Sam probably died from jealousy.
special edd

Kings Park, NY

#4 Dec 2, 2010
If only he died in child birth we would'nt...
Enola Woman

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2010
Mr. Samuel Cohen was probably Jewish. You would think that he wouldn't want to invent something that would kill off all forms of life. I wonder if someone made him do it, or if he was paid a lot of money. Well, he has no use for money now. I would say, "God rest his soul," but I doubt that it would do any good. All down through time, man has gone against what God intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Movies opening this weekend - May 29 Tue May 29 2015 event... 1
News People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... May 6 actually 38
News Despite bans, Selfie Stick alive and well Apr '15 Alice Pattinson 1
News Carlton Gebbia implies Kyle Richards doesn't se... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Frank Lee 3
News Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... (Oct '14) Nov '14 star writer 3
News Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... (Oct '14) Oct '14 the Light 8
News Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]