Gay rights activists to boycott Harrison Ford film

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: FOX16 7

Actor Harrison Ford attends The Morrison Hotel Gallery Opening At The Sunset Marquis on February 7, 2013 in West Hollywood, California.

Full Story
Katie

Spotsylvania, VA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Do the activists understand that by them boycotting this,that more people will want to see it. Did they so quickly forget about Chik-Fil-A? For people who scream about acceptance and tolerance they are the least tolerant group there is. Not everybody is going to like or accept you, get used to it, that's life. And remember, your opinion is not the only opinion out there, try accepting that.
Jorge

Ullerslev, Denmark

#2 Jul 8, 2013
I didn't even know there was a new Harrison Ford movie. Now I know I definitely have to see it!
Jorge

Ullerslev, Denmark

#3 Jul 8, 2013
Matter of fact I'm going to make sure a big group of us go!

“Be an independent thinker”

Since: Jul 10

Greenville, Ohio

#5 Jul 8, 2013
Katie wrote:
Do the activists understand that by them boycotting this,that more people will want to see it. Did they so quickly forget about Chik-Fil-A? For people who scream about acceptance and tolerance they are the least tolerant group there is. Not everybody is going to like or accept you, get used to it, that's life. And remember, your opinion is not the only opinion out there, try accepting that.
On the other hand, think of how well the campaign to deep-six Dr. Laura Schlesinger's TV show worked. The ratings were expected to rise due to the actions of stopdrlaura.com , but the opposite occurred. Sponsors left in droves, the show moved to time slots usually reserved for male enhancement products and Insanity workout videos, and it finally died.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 8, 2013
I promoted Orson's writing to other people for DECADES.

I can't any more.

I always hoped that "Ender's Game" would be made into a film. Now I won't go see it and won't buy it.

Sad to find out that one of my favorite authors doesn't think I deserve Equality under the Law.

Bye, bye, Orson.
Katie

Spotsylvania, VA

#7 Jul 8, 2013
penman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, think of how well the campaign to deep-six Dr. Laura Schlesinger's TV show worked. The ratings were expected to rise due to the actions of stopdrlaura.com , but the opposite occurred. Sponsors left in droves, the show moved to time slots usually reserved for male enhancement products and Insanity workout videos, and it finally died.
You are correct, that could very well happen. We'll just have to wait and see.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 8, 2013
fr The REAL Troll Stopper:

>Haven't you realized by now, Queers aren't too smart....<

Haven't you realized by now, that Alan Turing, the GAY man who cracked the ENIGMA code during WWII, was incredibly intelligent? Have mommy read you the next chapter of Dick and Jane go to the Farm before bedtime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... Mar 1 guest 27
Architect of Vegas icons Bellagio and Fremont S... Feb 23 calebhart54 1
Los Angeles Surgeon Offers Free Varicose Vein U... (Dec '07) Feb 10 Zach 4
10 Best Pizza Restaurants in Los Angeles Feb 3 William Walker 1
WeHo's D'Amico finds politicking harder than go... Feb 2 ambiguous9 1
Anti-gay group sues elected officials to stop s... Feb 2 DNF 32
Bishop Charles Edward will be exposed in 2012/s... (Feb '12) Jan '15 The Evangelist 5

Brentwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:02 pm PST