Gay rights activists to boycott Harrison Ford film

Jul 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FOX16

Actor Harrison Ford attends The Morrison Hotel Gallery Opening At The Sunset Marquis on February 7, 2013 in West Hollywood, California.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Katie

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Do the activists understand that by them boycotting this,that more people will want to see it. Did they so quickly forget about Chik-Fil-A? For people who scream about acceptance and tolerance they are the least tolerant group there is. Not everybody is going to like or accept you, get used to it, that's life. And remember, your opinion is not the only opinion out there, try accepting that.
Jorge

Ullerslev, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I didn't even know there was a new Harrison Ford movie. Now I know I definitely have to see it!
Jorge

Ullerslev, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Matter of fact I'm going to make sure a big group of us go!

“Be an independent thinker”

Since: Jul 10

Greenville, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
Do the activists understand that by them boycotting this,that more people will want to see it. Did they so quickly forget about Chik-Fil-A? For people who scream about acceptance and tolerance they are the least tolerant group there is. Not everybody is going to like or accept you, get used to it, that's life. And remember, your opinion is not the only opinion out there, try accepting that.
On the other hand, think of how well the campaign to deep-six Dr. Laura Schlesinger's TV show worked. The ratings were expected to rise due to the actions of stopdrlaura.com , but the opposite occurred. Sponsors left in droves, the show moved to time slots usually reserved for male enhancement products and Insanity workout videos, and it finally died.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I promoted Orson's writing to other people for DECADES.

I can't any more.

I always hoped that "Ender's Game" would be made into a film. Now I won't go see it and won't buy it.

Sad to find out that one of my favorite authors doesn't think I deserve Equality under the Law.

Bye, bye, Orson.
Katie

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

penman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, think of how well the campaign to deep-six Dr. Laura Schlesinger's TV show worked. The ratings were expected to rise due to the actions of stopdrlaura.com , but the opposite occurred. Sponsors left in droves, the show moved to time slots usually reserved for male enhancement products and Insanity workout videos, and it finally died.
You are correct, that could very well happen. We'll just have to wait and see.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

fr The REAL Troll Stopper:

>Haven't you realized by now, Queers aren't too smart....<

Haven't you realized by now, that Alan Turing, the GAY man who cracked the ENIGMA code during WWII, was incredibly intelligent? Have mommy read you the next chapter of Dick and Jane go to the Farm before bedtime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE