|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nasa has already provided all of that, you go do your own research I am not here to teach you.
This is fact, and in fact common knowledge, granted that isnít something you have.
The adults are talking, Ricardo will know exactly what I am talking about
What's funny is how you are critical of the Government, but the first time any liberal working for the Government says anything, you gobble it up....lol....keep posting, I enjoy the humor.
Cornered

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

I haven't given you permission to post anyhing right now.

Go stand in the corner.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Cornered wrote:
I haven't given you permission to post anyhing right now.
Go stand in the corner.
Which person inside you are you talking to?
Trigger guard

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

With fear running wild and trying to earn the good shooting award and promotion for KILLING something or someone has eneded in 6 of them little buggers being given desk duty and possible demotion or firing from the LAPD.

Panicked LAPD Fire 60+ Rounds at two Women in a vhicle devlivering newspapers, Manhunt for Rogue Cop.

This is why shootings that involve police officers always go bad for he poor victims they gun down.

The LAPD police chief had better retire after this latest screw up, once again we are forced to face it, we have trigger happy cops.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Trigger guard wrote:
With fear running wild and trying to earn the good shooting award and promotion for KILLING something or someone has eneded in 6 of them little buggers being given desk duty and possible demotion or firing from the LAPD.
Panicked LAPD Fire 60+ Rounds at two Women in a vhicle devlivering newspapers, Manhunt for Rogue Cop.
This is why shootings that involve police officers always go bad for he poor victims they gun down.
The LAPD police chief had better retire after this latest screw up, once again we are forced to face it, we have trigger happy cops.
The police chief retiring won't rid the department of all the bad cops. It happens everywhere, Elk Grove police did the same thing to a good friend's son, they said he fell to the ground...lol.
FogHorn Fuds

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Is this the annual 'fudders' meeting?

Because you all sure come up with some pretty stupid reasons to post.

Your so called points of interest are boring.

Much like he GOP, Republican or Tea Party member's.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what you are talking about. Despite playing a key role in advancing climate change hysteria, the United Kingdomís National Weather Service, known as the Met Office, quietly released a report last week conceding that so-called ďglobal warmingĒ actually stopped more than 15 years ago. The startling admission shows once again that United Nations theories and climate models are wildly inaccurate at best, experts say, meaning multi-trillion dollar schemes to deal with alleged human-caused ďclimate changeĒ are at the very least severely misguided.
I know exactly what I am talking about kid, you are listening to religious leaders and politicians and entertainers for science, that is why you have already shown how ignorant you are on the subject

I get it that you donít understand the facts, and you donít want to hear the facts, so if you choose to remain ignorant, you are doing the right thing, trolling for other ignorant people with comments like the above. After all the ignorant is your constituency.

It is a fact that the earth is warming, dramatically on a geological scale, it is a fact that humans have contributed to this, what we donít know is how much.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What's funny is how you are critical of the Government, but the first time any liberal working for the Government says anything, you gobble it up....lol....keep posting, I enjoy the humor.
Actually there was no point in bringing this up with you, it is like trying to discuss simple multiplication with someone that argues that 1+1 does not equal 2

You simply donít have enough information to discuss the subject.

It is like trying to discuss lunar orbit with the flat earth society
Lots of time

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

If you paid full price of the ticket then you shouldn't worry.

But if you used one of your buddies friends to pick up a scalped ticket then the odds of being found out at the gate main entrance are high.

At the main gate is where all the fun happens.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what I am talking about kid, you are listening to religious leaders and politicians and entertainers for science, that is why you have already shown how ignorant you are on the subject
I get it that you donít understand the facts, and you donít want to hear the facts, so if you choose to remain ignorant, you are doing the right thing, trolling for other ignorant people with comments like the above. After all the ignorant is your constituency.
It is a fact that the earth is warming, dramatically on a geological scale, it is a fact that humans have contributed to this, what we donít know is how much.
I didn't know religious leaders were talking about it and most all politicians are putting more fear out. was one scientist I was listening to, he is neither and doesn't take any Government grants to make results in any favor. It is not a fact, actually we are in a cooling trend. Svensmark is a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen. What are you?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there was no point in bringing this up with you, it is like trying to discuss simple multiplication with someone that argues that 1+1 does not equal 2
Henrik Svensmark (born 1958) is a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute (DTU Space) in Copenhagen. He is known for his theory on the effects of cosmic rays on cloud formation as an indirect cause of global warming.

Henrik Svensmark obtained a Master of Science in Engineering (Cand. Polyt) in 1985 and a Ph.D. in 1987 from the Physics Laboratory I at the Technical University of Denmark

Henrik Svensmark is director of the Center for Sun-Climate Research at the Danish Space Research Institute (DSRI), a part of the Danish National Space Center. He previously headed the sun-climate group at DSRI. He held postdoctoral positions in physics at three other organizations: University of California, Berkeley, Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics, and the Niels Bohr Institute.

In 1997, Svensmark and Eigil Friis-Christensen popularised a theory that linked galactic cosmic rays and global climate change mediated primarily by variations in the intensity of the solar wind, which they have termed cosmoclimatology. This theory had earlier been reviewed by Dickinson. One of the small-scale processes related to this link was studied in a laboratory experiment performed at the Danish National Space Center (paper published in the Proceedings of the Royal Society A, February 8, 2007).

Svensmark's research downplays the significance to which atmospheric CO2 has affected recent global warming.

What is your background?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Dr. Norman Page says that ďThe earth is entering a cooling phase which is likely to last about 30 years and possibly longer.Ē

http://tucsoncitizen.com/wryheat/2012/11/20/g...

What does Bigot dope say?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know religious leaders were talking about it and most all politicians are putting more fear out. was one scientist I was listening to, he is neither and doesn't take any Government grants to make results in any favor. It is not a fact, actually we are in a cooling trend. Svensmark is a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen. What are you?
You donít have enough information to discuss this topic, as long as you get your information from religious leaders, politicians, and political entertainers you will continue to be absolutely clueless on the subject

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Climate Change:'Hoax' Or Crime Of The Century?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2...

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound as stupid as Rev Gore, it's only my way and I will not debate because I'm right because it was so hot last August...lol. You are not arguing with me, you are disputing Physicists, Meteorologist and experts in the field, you are not an expert because you bought a telescope and speak to little boys in a corner of a room.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít have enough information to discuss this topic, as long as you get your information from religious leaders, politicians, and political entertainers you will continue to be absolutely clueless on the subject
It's you that gets the info from religious leaders and politicians, like Rev Gore. I was quoting from Svensmark, who is a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen. He is not a leader in religion or politics. I will ask you again, what are your credentials besides watching a movie? Are you an expert?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's you that gets the info from religious leaders and politicians, like Rev Gore. I was quoting from Svensmark, who is a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen. He is not a leader in religion or politics. I will ask you again, what are your credentials besides watching a movie? Are you an expert?
You are posting examples listed on websites that have a political agenda, that is all I need to hear

Our own American space administration has the data, we already know, and your are trying to convince people of Santa Claus

again, you simply do not have enough information to discuss the topic

fortunately the people that need to know, on both sides of the political isle, already do, that you personally remain ignorant is of no real consequence.

You are trolling for the ignorant, which is fitting as that is your constituency

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are posting examples listed on websites that have a political agenda, that is all I need to hear
Our own American space administration has the data, we already know, and your are trying to convince people of Santa Claus
again, you simply do not have enough information to discuss the topic
fortunately the people that need to know, on both sides of the political isle, already do, that you personally remain ignorant is of no real consequence.
You are trolling for the ignorant, which is fitting as that is your constituency
What is the political agenda of a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen? You are the one that believes the paid American scientists getting the Government grants to prove it's real. Nasa is Not the God on the subject, you just defined what you are accusing me of. Who funds NASA? Get a clue!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are posting examples listed on websites that have a political agenda
No I'm not. That's why I posted from countries like Denmark and the UK. You didn't get the memo, global warming is a hoax. You are an alarmist, a liberal that wants more tax money to come in to support your candidates. Gore lied but you still bought into it. Alarmists are the reason we pay so much at the pump. I hope and wish we are warming. The reality is that globally the temperature was a mere 0.1 degrees above normal. We are talking a number that is statistically irrelevant. If you took the Arctic sea ice and Antarctic sea ice and you came up with a total youíd find that global sea ice was above normal. The press and the IPCC have an agenda and unfortunately that doesnít include the truth. And guess what: they changed it to climate change...the climate is always changing fool, follow the money. I don't believe politicians. YOU DO.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
fortunately the people that need to know, on both sides of the political isle, already do,
Exactly...you believe politics as the truth. What is the agenda of politics? Money. wake up fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE