Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229505 Mar 2, 2014
Popeye wrote:
What about popeye?
Why does Bruno keep chiming in.
Popeye: I'm your one and only exspring. See, we got the same bulgy arms.

Poopdeck Pappy: No resemblance.

Popeye: We-we got the same squinky eye.

Poopdeck Pappy: What squinky eye?

Popeye: That's going to be hard for you to see. Oh, we even got the same pipe, Pap.

Poopdeck Pappy: You idiot, you can't inherit a pipe! Ooh, I am poppa to no male. Nor no female child. That no court could prove otherwise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229506 Mar 2, 2014
Popeye wrote:
What about popeye?
Poopdeck Pappy: Children. You give them everything they want. Give them candy and a lot of toys and what do you get in return? You get a lot of noise: Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah, my poppa's a mean old man.
Dorn

Los Angeles, CA

#229508 Mar 2, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
Didn't I say that California needs to be re-calibrated? So much of what is wrong with our country starts in California...
Actually, what is wrong with our country is fools like you being citizens here. Stupid, morally bankrupt, disgusting.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229509 Mar 2, 2014
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, what is wrong with our country is fools like you being citizens here. Stupid, morally bankrupt, disgusting.
Exactly!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229511 Mar 2, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>Oh noes...:( Me so sad... You big meanie...
See you continue to make friends here..
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229512 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid much?
STFU !
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229513 Mar 2, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>STFU !
Make me Crypt Keeper!
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229514 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no racist or bigot.You are the one
who called them second class citizens!
You stupid peice of crap, calling someone second class is not being racist. It's labeling someone who has a lesser importance than someone else, in this case someone like you and your cult. Don't kill the messenger it was the federal government that labeled you that way, I just agree. And don't forget you are a chip off your daddy's block you bigot racist.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229515 Mar 2, 2014
Cali, go help you old man sell his ice cream. Please take your dentures out tonight, he may want a smoothie lol - - -
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229516 Mar 2, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Cali, go help you old man sell his ice cream. Please take your dentures out tonight, he may want a smoothie lol ---
You are over 30 years older than me.
I don't have an OLD man,he's young.
I don't have any fake teeth either. I
can't blame you for thinking that
everyone is old like you...You can't
help it,it's the Altzeimers...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229517 Mar 2, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Cali, go help you old man sell his ice cream. Please take your dentures out tonight, he may want a smoothie lol ---
Your mom always gave the best smoothies. Ah memories, eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229518 Mar 2, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid peice of crap, calling someone second class is not being racist. It's labeling someone who has a lesser importance than someone else, in this case someone like you and your cult. Don't kill the messenger it was the federal government that labeled you that way, I just agree. And don't forget you are a chip off your daddy's block you bigot racist.
Relax fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229519 Mar 2, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist bigot, but then so was your daddy, nut don't fall too far from its sack!
I dunno about that but we'll defer to you, as the expert on nut sacks.
Popeye

Sierra Madre, CA

#229520 Mar 2, 2014
What about popeye?

Capp and trades the lot of you.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229521 Mar 2, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Relax fruitloops.
I'm not labeled second class Nimrod.
Why would I be? Because a old worn
out Jar Head says to? You don't know
me at all.Not my fault you got nailed
for thinking Penguins fly,too many
Popeye cartoons?
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229522 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me Crypt Keeper!
Thanks but no thanks, I know you would like it, but I,m not putting my DK in your mouth!
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229523 Mar 2, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom always gave the best smoothies. Ah memories, eh?
Well I guess you really are Cali, you seem to always get in her/his business you homo
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229524 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are over 30 years older than me.
I don't have an OLD man,he's young.
I don't have any fake teeth either. I
can't blame you for thinking that
everyone is old like you...You can't
help it,it's the Altzeimers...
Im just going by what frankie has said ---
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229525 Mar 2, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but no thanks, I know you would like it, but I,m not putting my DK in your mouth!
Real classy there jarhead. Did the Marine Corps teach your sorry ass to talk to ladies like that? Hell no.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229526 Mar 2, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks but no thanks, I know you would like it, but I,m not putting my DK in your mouth!
That's OK Tiny Tim..I don't have tweezers or a bag for MY HEAD...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite bans, Selfie Stick alive and well Apr 7 Alice Pattinson 1
News People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... Apr '15 concerned American 36
News Carlton Gebbia implies Kyle Richards doesn't se... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Frank Lee 3
News Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... (Oct '14) Nov '14 star writer 3
News Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... (Oct '14) Oct '14 the Light 8
News Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
News Obama raising money in California for Democrats (Oct '14) Oct '14 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]