Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215035 Sep 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh wow1 totally biased report for a totally biased foundation...
so not even one social scientist to cite from? not even one?
Gee why not quote HRC, not any bias there......oh Madone! So it only "bias" when it eminates from sources you dislike, but not "bias" when you like the source? Got it, IMAPP bad, HRC good. Thanks Woody for the intellectual honesty.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215037 Sep 7, 2013
Jbird666 wrote:
<quoted text>What wrong sugarnipples, Still confused about what sex you are?
No. You?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215038 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiight.
I call bullshit.
Next...
I call you bullsh!t.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215039 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err...
...same sexed couples are made up of individuals whom represent the whole and are fertile genius.
http://www.census.gov/hhes/fertility/
"same sexed". What a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215040 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
DOH!
You missed on that dart throw idiot - I'm not gay but think what you want.
P.S.....gay couples can often adopt those children cast out by their own parents because their biological mommy and daddy units wanted to eradicate themselves of their offspring.
I swear....you could wear 2 sets of Depends, have a cork shoved no less than 3" up your ass and grease your butt, legs and feet with a mix of Crisco and Pam cooking spray and you'd still manage to shit on yourself with these DUMBASS comments you make.
ROFL!!!!!!!!
Wow! Great post. So intellectual. ROFL!!!!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215041 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>

-Tick tock...the clock is running.
Tick tock... you are a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215042 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
A.) Never claimed kids were "better off" without their biological parents troll. Add to that "natural parents" is a term utilized by you and that other shitforbrain poster KiKrazy and not an accurate description of biological parents.
B.) I did advise kids whom are in abusive situations with the source being their biological parents would be better off elsewhere. Of course you might think momma giving her 3 month old baby daughter a disinfecting cleaning with 2 buckets of boiling water might be a good thing given you seem to be just that STUPID.
---If you're going to lie....at least TRY and be sly about it jizzhead...OK?
LOL!!!
A) You asked him for proof, so I asked you for proof.
B) You're a moron.
C) You're a lying jackass.
LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215043 Sep 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Maggot Maggie is a hating c(_)nt, you just revealed your true colors bub...rot with Kimare.
Very tolerant and diverse.

Trying to argue that children are not one of the main reasons marriage was invented is stupid and counterproductive.

There is no need to do that. You have a right to equal protection regardless of if you have children or not.

You are stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215045 Sep 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay with the game you started.
Can't?
You lose.
Idiot.
Problem with Don Sclio is he's so stupid he doesn't know he's stupid. So when he loses he doesn't know it, he thinks he's won.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215046 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....if you're to say couples of gays are 'mutually sterile' you're stating that both members in a gay couple cannot have kids.
Riiight???
So what happens? When Tony hooks up with Bob do his testicles fall off?? Do Bob's sperm shrivel up and die about the same time Tony's nuts turn into SunMaid raisins?
How about when Susan and Ann get married. Does Ann's ovaries shoot out of her body like cannon balls? Do Susan's fallopian tubes tie themselves into an internal pretzel???
Listen IDIOT. Gays are just as fertile as the rest of the population. If Tony wants a biological kiddy to carry on the family name he better find a surrogate mother given Bob ain't gonna deliver but Tony is just as fertile. Ann can get pregnant through artificial insemination or other means.
BLOWS YOUR MIND doesn't it.
So your statement of gays are infertile because they ARE gays is about as bright as claiming the Sun God burned your TV dinner after you left your Swanson turkey and stuffing Hungry Man feast on high in the microwave for 3 hours and 2 minutes.
PULL YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ASS sunshine. PLEASE.
Calm down fruitloop.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215047 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sister....it's your words; 'mutually sterile'.
So now I'm a blonde lesbian.
Right on.
Wait around long enough and you'll claim I'm a bi-sexual llama wearing a pair of crotchless lace trimmed panties.
You forgot to LOL!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215048 Sep 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've gone and shocked me.
LOL
Me too. A llama in crotchless lace trimmed panties. What kind of sick mind...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215049 Sep 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
One of Kim's favorite games is to create facts when reality stands in his way. It's where his contrived one-liners come from. They're like canned laughter on an old sitcom.
And Don Sclio's posts are like canned farts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215050 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Your turn.
Go on and shock me by telling me you've been able to hold down job longer than a calendar month.
BAH HAH HAH!!!!
You don't even have a job. And as far as owning your own business, picking up cans along the highway is not much of a business.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215051 Sep 7, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee why not quote HRC, not any bias there......oh Madone! So it only "bias" when it eminates from sources you dislike, but not "bias" when you like the source? Got it, IMAPP bad, HRC good. Thanks Woody for the intellectual honesty.
Right. Doesn't fit his agenda, it's biased. Easy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215052 Sep 7, 2013
I see we have some heavily moronic firepower coming from the peanut gallery this evening! Don Sclio. Setting back gay rights years with each moronic post.

Poster boy for dopes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215053 Sep 7, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#215054 Sep 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Racial integration was not inexpensive nor easy. Any kind of equality movement that upsets traditional organizations is difficult.
But that's the price you pay to "get it right".
The way I see it, these organizations got to play unfairly for many, many years. Now it's time to pay the piper.
So stop your belly-aching. You have nothing to complain about.
This move was not a "Quality" move and it is not "RIGHT". Any time someone interrupts a PRIVATE organization for their own gratification, are self centered people, in this case the Gay Cult. I do have something to complain about, I no longer can delclair my donations for a tax break you moron. When will you and your cult ever understand this.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215055 Sep 7, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah....we were talking about your buddy's fabricated terms of "natural families" and "default families".
Do you know what a 'fucktard' is though?
If you don't let me know and I'll come over with a mirror and show you.
Natural as in mother father children.....not mother same sex partner freeze pop....or father same sex partner rented womb egg farm. As to your word of the moment a picture of yourself will work too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215056 Sep 7, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
This move was not a "Quality" move and it is not "RIGHT". Any time someone interrupts a PRIVATE organization for their own gratification, are self centered people, in this case the Gay Cult. I do have something to complain about, I no longer can delclair my donations for a tax break you moron. When will you and your cult ever understand this.
US Marine Corps. oath of enlistment:

I,(state your name), swear...duhhh...high and tight...(grunt) cammies...uhhh...perty uniform...squid women...OORAH! So help me corps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tinder taps an age-old truth Nov '14 whocares 1
Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... Nov '14 star writer 3
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Oct '14 the Light 8
In Santa Monica, Obama chastises GOP on immigra... Oct '14 barefoot2626 36
Archer School for Girls Expansion Plans Oct '14 Atticus 1
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
Obama raising money in California for Democrats Oct '14 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1

Brentwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brentwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brentwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News