Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
185,901 - 185,920 of 200,586 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214598 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie...Ok tell me how my logic is off. Try using adult words without attacks./...
See your last post. Somehow your dopey logic told you I am against anal sex. That's just one example. OK?

Glad I could clear it up for you. Always ask. Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters like yourself.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214599 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do it if she wants. Just setting the record straight. To be clear, most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.
I have done it before you were born hot shot. Maybe I am your daddy!
No my dad was a patriotic freedom loving man. Not a baby killing Nazi kkk pig like you hitler boy.

Point is many men and women do same thing same sex people do so what is the problem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214600 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..and what was that post you made?'I don't like it but if my girlfriend wants to..' hypocrite.
That's not quite what I said. Do you have some sort of argument you are trying to make or are you just going to use dopey ad hominem because I hurt your feelings?

All I did was set the record straight. Remove your spin. That doesn't make me a hypocrite dummy. Get an argument.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214601 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
See your last post. Somehow your dopey logic told you I am against anal sex. That's just one example. OK?
Glad I could clear it up for you. Always ask. Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters like yourself.
So your not against anal sex....So support same sex peoples fight for freedom and equality then.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214602 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No my dad was a patriotic freedom loving man. Not a baby killing Nazi kkk pig like you hitler boy.
Point is many men and women do same thing same sex people do so what is the problem.
Godwin's Law. You lose.

Calm down. Pure ad hominem. Get some sort of argument.

Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men don't. FACT. And you'll never know if I slick-legged your mommy. Or who your real daddy is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214603 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So your not against anal sex....So support same sex peoples fight for freedom and equality then.
Logic?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214604 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
*you're. That gets me too. I can't break it. Don't you just hate it when you do it? Makes your post look dumb. I feel your pain.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214607 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo is just a 60+ year old childish punk. Your a waste of time. You lose. Your kind is dying off and out...Goodbye. Your time is over and progress does not stop for stone age knuckle draggers like you.

You say get an argument...WHY DONT YOU? All you have is attacks and nasty comments and hate and bigotry.....GROW UP your humiliating yourself act your age.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214608 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie Rizzo is just a 60+ year old childish punk. Your a waste of time. You lose. Your kind is dying off and out...Goodbye. Your time is over and progress does not stop for stone age knuckle draggers like you.
You say get an argument...WHY DONT YOU? All you have is attacks and nasty comments and hate and bigotry.....GROW UP your humiliating yourself act your age.
Weren't you telling me to be logical and not just attack?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214609 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
You say get an argument...WHY DONT YOU? All you have is attacks and nasty comments and hate and bigotry.....GROW UP your* humiliating yourself act your age.
*you're. That gets me a lot too. You're/your. Don't you just hate it after you've done it and realize how dumb it makes "you're" post look!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214610 Sep 6, 2013
Ah good times!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#214611 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Twirl twirl twirl...I didn't justify a thing..But what I do justify is for everyone on here to call you out on your ignorance and BS every time you post it asstroll.
The gay twirl is all yours. You lie. You brought it up. Your post was simply a troll attack.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214612 Sep 6, 2013
Yea I did Frankie. But you wont even try.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#214613 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is not bigotry when it is based on fact. i give clear and verifiable reasons why religious cults should be avoided and their teachings are useless...
You changed, is it cults or sects? Make up your mind.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#214615 Sep 6, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not fooling anyone.
I agree....dan...stop it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214616 Sep 6, 2013
For Big D and his minions.

commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214617 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as i just explained to you, no hate involved. clear, verifiable fact leading to a sound judgement.
I want the name of whoever annointed you as able to judge others, are you a god???
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214618 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
My attourney will be in touch. MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214619 Sep 6, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to an attorney named Bernie, he had a sign on the wall that read,
3 questions,$300
I asked him that was for real? He stated Yes!
I said, "That is kind of expensive isn't it?" He said yes it is, now what is your 3rd question...
Aahhhhh...wise guy huh?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214620 Sep 6, 2013
nyuck,nyuck,nyuck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 16 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
Northeast El Paso man arrested in fatal I-10 ac... Aug 24 L Morales 3
8 Great Dive Bars in Los Angeles (Aug '13) Aug 24 Kid_Tomorrow 3
Selena Gomez shows off her cleavage in tasseled... Aug 11 Big mike 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••