Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
172,081 - 172,100 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

The band wrote:
Cheap trick is back in town, folks.
Granny collecting nickels in a back alley?

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

The band wrote:
Cheap trick is back in town, folks.
Man Im having hard time trying keep up all yore name you posting under. Im see why you doing it though my frend...you messing up all the time so then you just changing to different name and trying think someone didnt notice it are you every time HAHAHAHAHA. Maybe you need changing yore name to be Pathetic...that sounding better for you my frend.
TickTock

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Don't drop the bomb on yourself.
EMILY

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

When is the EMILY is driving to Redlands, California?
EMILY

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Moving to Redlands, California!
Ben Gazzie

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Wooga, wooga. This month's printing of the "Fear this now" list for July will be amended by fiat.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
Do you understand how stupid you look right now?
I will 'cure' no one. Science will. Do you think other people don't understand that?
Second, I'm on record as asserting the salvation of homosexuals will be Christians. You 'deduced' from that I was trying to eliminate them.
By yourself, you continually prove, far beyond what I claim, that gays are a defect. That because of your insane denial.
Seriously VV, get help!
Again, you are on record as saying that science will cure homosexuals. You believe them to be defective and you believe they need to be cured. Wanting someone cured of a characteristic that is not a disorder is simply another way of saying, "These people do not belong--they should not exist."

You think you can pretend--that you can play games like Frankie and no one will be any wiser.

Just come out of the closet, already. You want homosexuality to be "cured" to be eliminated from the planet.

At least now you're beginning to show your hand.

None of us really had any doubt as to how you feel about gays.

We just wanted to see you say it.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding and that insecure Long Beach fool. The only poster from Long Beach should be Ronald.
Calm down, troll.
tootoo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Please gel fulfill my fantasy and shit on me!!!
tootoo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

I love golden showers and explosive diarrhea.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please switch to decaf.
Please switch off your computer.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that he was saying in Iran, where he lives, you would be stoned?
And you thanked him???
Yes, I thanked him for being the person who would not stone me. Even though that means he might also be stoned.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know the cause, you can't claim it is not.
What they do know is that homosexuality is a defective failure of mating behavior. Literally at the roots of evolutions purpose.
Moreover, transsexuals freely admit the wrong body is on their brain.
If you were confident in your condition, you would not be on here. What is the worst that could happen if you admitted the defect? I have, and the honesty has benefited my life over and over.
If you were confident in your condition, YOU would not be on here.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then why you so worried bro?
I'm not.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome.
We laugh whenever you say you are married...
LOL!
And by "we" you clearly mean yourself.

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I thanked him for being the person who would not stone me. Even though that means he might also be stoned.
Don't care about this one she fitting in perfect alongside those peeple in Iran all she here for is hate for gays how sad is that my frend? She have nuthing better doing than hate on gays...she really need moving to Iran maybe tomorow she can fly there? There too many hateful peeple in this world Im feel sad for them.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

ALL YOU THINK IS THAT BIGGER COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA AND RUSSIA STANDING UP TO YOU ABOUT SNOWDEN.
There is too much radicalism out there. They say Clinton AND BUSH GAVE CHINA THE RADAR and weapon science technology and economy too, yet they never say they presidents are traitors but Snowden. You all know that Snowden has never built and won't be able to build China because he has no such aircraft blueprints.
It comes to this time of absurdity as Clinton and Bush had built up China already to talk about Snowdon now and relationship .
AS THE RADICALISM AND EXTREMISM POINT OUT, THE justice is being questioned in the US, that some people are wrongly convicted, in addition to producing situations of fabricAting AND presenting false or no evidences, to impose against justice. The example is that, when there is one Bush who had no evidence but lied about WMD-Iraq, indicates there are some such people out there BY USING FALSEHOOD OF MAKING UP STORIES.
IF they ARE the POLICEMEN AND FBI AND CIA and Judges , they should be able to do their jobs AS those PROFESSIONS WITH NO ERRORS. But ultimately it is not, since the radicalism of unstable minds has victimized and harmed a lot of innocent and good people.
YOu say y0u want to target terrorists and traitors while they do the same to you, but you should know your profession of targeting the accuracy--i.e., if it is a man you want, you don't go (Maybe to women's washrooms) to get women as that is far from precision accuracy but demonstrates the extreme craze of queer views which are peculiarly ridiculous.
As people are not hired in these professions to do for you, you have done a lot of wrong by making damages to the public and harmful effects to lots of innocents when you do so.
There are all rationalization reasons that too many doubts exist of what they are doing out there regarding facts and truth and justice.
Because they want those who they think they are their traitors, terrorists or criminals, there is every single reason NOT to detain and hinder anyone to obstruct rights of freedom liberty of world public and truth of the justice, including the matters of extradition, since THERE ARE wrongs of what they say. How on earth by spying on world people is needed to make security and target traitors, while world people have nothing to do with anything, by those acting unlawfulness as outlaw(s) in the first place?
There are all reasons that the people of world have different beliefs and differences in views based on facts, but not CORRUPTION AND WHAT is CALLED AS A RELATIONSHIP,for THE truth aspects of human race should be ascertained in the grace of righteousness.
They can think that only bigger countries like China they had built up can sponsor Snowden's asylum, or stand up to it, yet they never ask why they had to build it up by Clinton and Bush to face with it.
They say Russia is a better stronger country that can handle Snowden case because Russia needs a relationship, but they are just too naive, not to know the world people do not think alike.
They say everything is too good out there , but just ask themselves how many have been damaged and harmed and burnt by those corruption people and bad liars, extremists, and radical, fake fabricators and deceits?
How do you know there are no other better and vital societies, in which people are doing much better in terms of justice and freedom righteous rights of well-deserved liberty and economics than you, when these societies have less extremists?
You may also think China and Russia are against you in Snowden story, but you never know there are many countrymen (of different countries) with much stronger sentiments and stands disapproving you elsewhere around the globe than China and Russia.
BUT, HOW DO YOU KNOW the WORLD AFTER ALL, when the world would SIMPLY reject the way of your doing things with radicalism by violating the justice truth by calling extradition, which is regarded as unaccepted?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

JBH wrote:
ALL YOU THINK IS THAT BIGGER COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA AND RUSSIA STANDING UP TO YOU ABOUT SNOWDEN.
There is too much radicalism out there. They say Clinton AND BUSH GAVE CHINA THE RADAR and weapon science technology and economy too, yet they never say they presidents are traitors but Snowden. You all know that Snowden has never built and won't be able to build China because he has no such aircraft blueprints.
It comes to this time of absurdity as Clinton and Bush had built up China already to talk about Snowdon now and relationship .
AS THE RADICALISM AND EXTREMISM POINT OUT, THE justice is being questioned in the US, that some people are wrongly convicted, in addition to producing situations of fabricAting AND presenting false or no evidences, to impose against justice. The example is that, when there is one Bush who had no evidence but lied about WMD-Iraq, indicates there are some such people out there BY USING FALSEHOOD OF MAKING UP STORIES.
IF they ARE the POLICEMEN AND FBI AND CIA and Judges , they should be able to do their jobs AS those PROFESSIONS WITH NO ERRORS. But ultimately it is not, since the radicalism of unstable minds has victimized and harmed a lot of innocent and good people.
YOu say y0u want to target terrorists and traitors while they do the same to you, but you should know your profession of targeting the accuracy--i.e., if it is a man you want, you don't go (Maybe to women's washrooms) to get women as that is far from precision accuracy but demonstrates the extreme craze of queer views which are peculiarly ridiculous.
As people are not hired in these professions to do for you, you have done a lot of wrong by making damages to the public and harmful effects to lots of innocents when you do so.
There are all rationalization reasons that too many doubts exist of what they are doing out there regarding facts and truth and justice.
Because they want those who they think they are their traitors, terrorists or criminals, there is every single reason NOT to detain and hinder anyone to obstruct rights of freedom liberty of world public and truth of the justice, including the matters of extradition, since THERE ARE wrongs of what they say. How on earth by spying on world people is needed to make security and target traitors, while world people have nothing to do with anything, by those acting unlawfulness as outlaw(s) in the first place?
There are all reasons that the people of world have different beliefs and differences in views based on facts, but not CORRUPTION AND WHAT is CALLED AS A RELATIONSHIP,for THE truth aspects of human race should be ascertained in the grace of righteousness.
They can think that only bigger countries like China they had built up can sponsor Snowden's asylum, or stand up to it, yet they never ask why they had to build it up by Clinton and Bush to face with it.
They say Russia is a better stronger country that can handle Snowden case because Russia needs a relationship, but they are just too naive, not to know the world people do not think alike.
They say everything is too good out there , but just ask themselves how many have been damaged and harmed and burnt by those corruption people and bad liars, extremists, and radical, fake fabricators and deceits?
How do you know there are no other better and vital societies, in which people are doing much better in terms of justice and freedom righteous rights of well-deserved liberty and economics than you, when these societies have less extremists?
You may also think China and Russia are against you in Snowden story, but you never know there are many countrymen (of different countries) with much stronger sentiments and stands disapproving you elsewhere around the globe than China and Russia.
BUT, HOW DO YOU KNOW the WORLD AFTER ALL, when the world would SIMPLY reject the way of your doing things with radicalism by violating the justice truth by calling extradition, which is regarded as unaccepted?
Wrong thread dude.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

JBH wrote:
ALL YOU THINK I
Someone took a wrong turn back at Rant Road.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Frankie Rizzo.

Pleas do not let the Ronald wannabe from Long Beach trick you into believing he is the genuine Ronald. There are lots of Ronald wannabes in Long Beach.

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE