Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
mark

Anonymous Proxy

#189345 Apr 19, 2013
To: Interested Applicant.

Are you in debt? Do you need a loan?

Get a quick online 2% LOAN interest rate loans (All Kinds of Loans) with no collateral. We offer loans from $1000 USD to $10,000,000 USD. Reply this mail along with your requested "Loan Amount, Loan Period and your Personal phone Number'''to begin your loan process.Clients with bad credit history are eligible to apply.

Note: all incoming mail are to be forwarded to ericsonfinance@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Mr.Mark Ericson
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189347 Apr 19, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Nine states and counting you silly boob and no one give one hoot what you think about it. You have zero impact on whether Gay Americans get equal rights. You donít support Gay Rights, you support platitudes as a transparent attempt to marginalize Gay Americans. If you truly support unilateral marriage equality youíd have equal contempt for the ignorant haters posting anti-Gay comments. You know like your boy friend Rock. You are truly the biggest hypocrite posting here.
No one gives a sh!t what you think either jackass. See how that works?

The bottom line is that you are a bigot and a hypocrite and I am not.

My "boyfriend" (I am not gay but you are by the way, dummy) Mr Hudson is not a hypocrite like you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189348 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and they have the right to marry in a growing number of states and countries, even in California there are now over 18,000 legally married same sex couples.
Delaware is next, likely followed by California again
They donít need your "blessing"
Nor yours. But it is nice to do. They have mine.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189350 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor yours. But it is nice to do. They have mine.
True the religious nut jobs donít need my blessings for their weak and endangered marriages either, This is the land of the free and we are not beholden to one another, or to any religious definition, we are a nation of law.

That goal of justice and equality and freedom is becoming reality whether they ( or you ) like it or not.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189351 Apr 19, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you a long time ago, we do establish our own relationships and we call them marriages.
Same sex couples do the same thing, and theirs are marriages as well, no more and no less than your marriages in the eyes of the law in a growing number of states and countries.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189352 Apr 19, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you a long time ago, we do establish our own relationships and we call them marriages. They're not imposter relationships because we have two of the same gender, unlike like your marriages.
If you're not happy with that, then you can appropriate the term holy matrimony to make the distinction.
Snicker, snort, bazinga, smile
LOL .. oops, I thought you were someone else :)
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189353 Apr 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you a long time ago, homosexuals have every right and opportunity to establish their own relational identity and rights, just like heterosexual did with marriage.
They do, it is called marriage :)

as marriage is a legal term in our government, not a religious term, it need to be applied equally
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189354 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .. oops, I thought you were someone else :)
Careful! You wouldn't want to attack "your side". You want to attack "them" only.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189355 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
True the religious nut jobs donít need my blessings for their weak and endangered marriages either, This is the land of the free and we are not beholden to one another, or to any religious definition, we are a nation of law.
That goal of justice and equality and freedom is becoming reality whether they ( or you ) like it or not.
And anti-religious nut jobs don't need your blessings either. Yet you freely give them.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189356 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And anti-religious nut jobs don't need your blessings either. Yet you freely give them.
Point to where I said that... liar
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189357 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Point to where I said that... liar
Your actions say it loud and clear.

You are the most divisive poster here.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189358 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your actions say it loud and clear.
You are the most divisive poster here.
Everyone but you knows better than that
Converts

Covina, CA

#189359 Apr 19, 2013
Chechens converted to Sunni Islam..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189360 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Big D, everyone here knows you are very accordant. And are very tolerant of all opinions.(I'm hoping lightning doesn't strike me for fibbing so!)

Too funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189361 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Big D, everyone here knows you are very accordant. And are very tolerant of all opinions.(I'm hoping lightning doesn't strike me for fibbing so!)
Too funny!
You worry a little too much about your imaginary playmate
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189362 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189363 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Divisive.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189364 Apr 19, 2013
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189365 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#189366 Apr 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A duplicated barren desolate half of marriage is not 'equal'.
That is simple reality.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't like the point, made you trollish again.
No confusion by anyone. You know a ss couple will only ever be a sterile duplicated half of marriage. Everyone know that, even children.
In fact, all you can offer a child, at the most, is dad and 'dad', but never mom. Again, a duplicated half, but missing a parent that every child wants, needs and deserves.
How do you ever justify that to the child???
Smirk.
i understaood your implication.
you failed to understand what i said. but let me put it a bit more bluntly.

not all of us has a lousy marriage like you do kimare. some of us are quite happy in the relationship we're in. we don't seek your approval. your silly little opinion doesn't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Oct 18 the Light 8
In Santa Monica, Obama chastises GOP on immigra... Oct 13 barefoot2626 38
Archer School for Girls Expansion Plans Oct 11 Atticus 1
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... Oct 10 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... Oct 10 ProtestAgainstOba... 2
Obama raising money in California for Democrats Oct 10 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1
Gwyneth Paltrow gushes over Barack Obama: 'You'... Oct 10 ThenObamaLandGrabsLA 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at October 25 at 2:44AM PDT

Brentwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Brentwood Jobs

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brentwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brentwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]