Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189357 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Point to where I said that... liar
Your actions say it loud and clear.

You are the most divisive poster here.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189358 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your actions say it loud and clear.
You are the most divisive poster here.
Everyone but you knows better than that
Converts

Covina, CA

#189359 Apr 19, 2013
Chechens converted to Sunni Islam..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189360 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Big D, everyone here knows you are very accordant. And are very tolerant of all opinions.(I'm hoping lightning doesn't strike me for fibbing so!)

Too funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189361 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Big D, everyone here knows you are very accordant. And are very tolerant of all opinions.(I'm hoping lightning doesn't strike me for fibbing so!)
Too funny!
You worry a little too much about your imaginary playmate
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189362 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189363 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Divisive.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189364 Apr 19, 2013
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189365 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#189366 Apr 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A duplicated barren desolate half of marriage is not 'equal'.
That is simple reality.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't like the point, made you trollish again.
No confusion by anyone. You know a ss couple will only ever be a sterile duplicated half of marriage. Everyone know that, even children.
In fact, all you can offer a child, at the most, is dad and 'dad', but never mom. Again, a duplicated half, but missing a parent that every child wants, needs and deserves.
How do you ever justify that to the child???
Smirk.
i understaood your implication.
you failed to understand what i said. but let me put it a bit more bluntly.

not all of us has a lousy marriage like you do kimare. some of us are quite happy in the relationship we're in. we don't seek your approval. your silly little opinion doesn't matter.
Converts

Covina, CA

#189367 Apr 19, 2013
The Chechen brothers must have converted to Sunni Islam.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189368 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
i understaood your implication.
you failed to understand what i said. but let me put it a bit more bluntly.
not all of us has a lousy marriage like you do kimare. some of us are quite happy in the relationship we're in. we don't seek your approval. your silly little opinion doesn't matter.
Nor does yours.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189369 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor does yours.
You need at least a 2nd grade education level to understand what is being said here

Heartandmind isnít trying to deny them rights, as they are trying to do.

You are correct that religious nut jobs can get married without the permission of non-religious nut jobs, same sex couples want the same right, that they too can marry without the permission of others including religious nut jobs.

This is twice now that you have absolutely no compression of what is being said, do you comprehend yet or do you need pictures?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#189370 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You need at least a 2nd grade education level to understand what is being said here
You are correct that religious nut jobs can get married without the permission of non-religious nut jobs, same sex couples want the same right, that they too can marry without the permission of others including religious nut jobs.
This is twice now that you have absolutely no compression of what is being said, do you comprehend yet or do you need pictures?
coloring books would help.:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189372 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I "have absolutely no compression" for your incomprehensibility.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189373 Apr 19, 2013
Big D says I have absolutely no compression.

Then he asks if I comprehend that.

No. I don't.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189374 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't seem to work for you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189375 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D says I have absolutely no compression.
Then he asks if I comprehend that.
No. I don't.
we all know you dont.... I will see if I have any crayons for you
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189376 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
My granddaughter was here recently, I may have some "My Little Pony" coloring books he might like

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#189378 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
My granddaughter was here recently, I may have some "My Little Pony" coloring books he might like
There is a lot of stuff going on today and all you can think about are coloring books?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite bans, Selfie Stick alive and well Apr 7 Alice Pattinson 1
News People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... Apr '15 concerned American 36
News Carlton Gebbia implies Kyle Richards doesn't se... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Frank Lee 3
News Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... (Oct '14) Nov '14 star writer 3
News Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... (Oct '14) Oct '14 the Light 8
News Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
News Obama raising money in California for Democrats (Oct '14) Oct '14 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]