Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189365 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone but you knows better than that
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#189366 Apr 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A duplicated barren desolate half of marriage is not 'equal'.
That is simple reality.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't like the point, made you trollish again.
No confusion by anyone. You know a ss couple will only ever be a sterile duplicated half of marriage. Everyone know that, even children.
In fact, all you can offer a child, at the most, is dad and 'dad', but never mom. Again, a duplicated half, but missing a parent that every child wants, needs and deserves.
How do you ever justify that to the child???
Smirk.
i understaood your implication.
you failed to understand what i said. but let me put it a bit more bluntly.

not all of us has a lousy marriage like you do kimare. some of us are quite happy in the relationship we're in. we don't seek your approval. your silly little opinion doesn't matter.
Converts

San Dimas, CA

#189367 Apr 19, 2013
The Chechen brothers must have converted to Sunni Islam.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189368 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
not all of us has a lousy marriage like you do kimare. some of us are quite happy in the relationship we're in. we don't seek your approval. your silly little opinion doesn't matter.
Nor does yours.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189369 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor does yours.
You need at least a 2nd grade education level to understand what is being said here

Heartandmind isnít trying to deny them rights, as they are trying to do.

You are correct that religious nut jobs can get married without the permission of non-religious nut jobs, same sex couples want the same right, that they too can marry without the permission of others including religious nut jobs.

This is twice now that you have absolutely no compression of what is being said, do you comprehend yet or do you need pictures?
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#189370 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You need at least a 2nd grade education level to understand what is being said here
You are correct that religious nut jobs can get married without the permission of non-religious nut jobs, same sex couples want the same right, that they too can marry without the permission of others including religious nut jobs.
This is twice now that you have absolutely no compression of what is being said, do you comprehend yet or do you need pictures?
coloring books would help.:)
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189372 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I "have absolutely no compression" for your incomprehensibility.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189373 Apr 19, 2013
Big D says I have absolutely no compression.

Then he asks if I comprehend that.

No. I don't.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189374 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't seem to work for you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189375 Apr 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D says I have absolutely no compression.
Then he asks if I comprehend that.
No. I don't.
we all know you dont.... I will see if I have any crayons for you
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189376 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
My granddaughter was here recently, I may have some "My Little Pony" coloring books he might like

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#189378 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
My granddaughter was here recently, I may have some "My Little Pony" coloring books he might like
There is a lot of stuff going on today and all you can think about are coloring books?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189379 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that proves it then!

heartandmind's opinion is worth more than others because Frankie needs "My Little Pony" coloring books.

What an idiot.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189380 Apr 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There is a lot of stuff going on today and all you can think about are coloring books?
He's trying to prove heartandmind's opinion is worth more than anyone else.

Where coloring books fit into his argument I'm not sure, but of course Big D isn't either.

He complains that I don't compress his incomprehensibility.

Do you compress him?
BrosMus

San Dimas, CA

#189381 Apr 19, 2013
The Chechen brothers must have converted to Sunni Islam, were they then become "holy bombers" ?

Last year, one swore allegiance to the USA, I guess it's mow revoked?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189382 Apr 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There is a lot of stuff going on today and all you can think about are coloring books?
He ruins any chance of serious discussion on this thread with his petty juvenile grudges and dumb ad hominem.

Of course he's a hypocrite too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189383 Apr 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...bla bla bla dopey ad hominem bla bla bla...This is twice now that you have absolutely no compression of what is being said, do you comprehend yet or do you need pictures?
Love that line! Funniest of the week! Can't get enough of it.

Now don't you feel silly?

Too funny! You're a big blowhard idiot!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189384 Apr 19, 2013
Sometimes I just can't compress Big D.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#189385 Apr 19, 2013
Dan Cathy, Chik-fil-A's longtime president, when asked if Chik-fil-A has plans to expand into foreign countries quipped "We're in California".

Funny!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#189387 Apr 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is a one trick pony. He honestly believes we give a damn. Such a narcissist...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One City One Pride Art Festival gets underway May 30 Darius 4
News Gwyneth Paltrow gushes over Barack Obama: 'You'... (Oct '14) May 29 Bon Jovi 6
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... May '17 Anthony 2
News Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... (Oct '14) Apr '17 Swedenforever of ... 12
News Thousands march in Los Angeles to demand releas... Apr '17 right guard 4
News Reports say Kanye West has been hospitalized in... (Nov '16) Apr '17 diekanye 11
News Selena Gomez Shares 'Nude' Photo On Instagram, ... (Mar '14) Mar '17 Nortis 9

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages