Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176182 Jan 19, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Fa$$ot, and if you ever get that d:ck
Can't get your mind off of male members, huh?
NoQ wrote:
cut off to be a woman, you d sure won't be straight. You sound like an African American that's black as coal saying, I'm white, I'm white. Stupid A$$ Fa$$ot.
I'm a straight chick, but you'd rather imagine I have a pen!s. The lady doth protest way, way too much.

And you've yet to make a post with a point...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176183 Jan 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. We've seen your face. You are so ugly, Topix banned you!
And again, I won't post a pic of my face because I don't want to risk my life. People like you are violent, hateful, and immoral. You risked only ridicule. And if I put Beyonce's face up, you'd be saying "ugly", "looks like a man", so what would I have to gain by doing it?
Right! Please don't do it. That ham hock with high heeled hoof is bad enough. Please take that picture down. It's hideous.

Put a picture of a rose or something. Seriously. Everyone agrees! We took a poll.
Polly

Norwalk, CA

#176184 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can end this dopey argument right now easily.
The Army sucks. It's where you end up if you flunk out of the Coast Guard.
The End.
that is so true
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176185 Jan 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. We've seen your face. You are so ugly, Topix banned you!
And again, I won't post a pic of my face because I don't want to risk my life. People like you are violent, hateful, and immoral. You risked only ridicule. And if I put Beyonce's face up, you'd be saying "ugly", "looks like a man", so what would I have to gain by doing it?
Credibility. And that lame old claim of "I don't want to risk my life" holds little water, since we are not the violent ones, but I noticed that you didn't attempt to rein in one of yours, while he was posting violent things to mike, NoQ, or me. Why is that ? Is violence OK with you, as long as it is directed at us ? Your side has the violent ones, so, for the sake of truth, so, please don't come off with that lame old excuse again, try to be real. You have no fear, except of ridicule.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176186 Jan 19, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my mistake. My sincere apologies
For real ? Because,:D, I didn't think that I was report-worthy...LOL
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176187 Jan 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Clam up, Captain Obvious.
My apologies for this, too :-D We good.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176188 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Your Jedi mind tricks will not work here, I studied with Yoda, I am well versed in The Force. I own your soul. I have another message for you, from beyond the grave..... "Blo me".
My gift I can impersonate Yoda
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176189 Jan 19, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>My gift I can impersonate Yoda
Mmm, good, that is.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176190 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Credibility. And that lame old claim of "I don't want to risk my life" holds little water, since we are not the violent ones, but I noticed that you didn't attempt to rein in one of yours, while he was posting violent things to mike, NoQ, or me. Why is that ? Is violence OK with you, as long as it is directed at us ? Your side has the violent ones, so, for the sake of truth, so, please don't come off with that lame old excuse again, try to be real. You have no fear, except of ridicule.
By violence, I mean...um...violence. Not talking branches of the armed service smack.

Oh, yeah, my bad, you did risk more than ridicule, you risked Topix getting rid of your account because you are so damn ugly! LOLSER.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176191 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Mmm, good, that is.
who wants to fight should I make a call to the Compton cuz (smile) no one mess the ROCK
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176192 Jan 19, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> who wants to fight should I make a call to the Compton cuz (smile) no one mess the ROCK
Thank you, sweetie, but keep the brothers safe at home, and out of trouble..
:-D
He was just venting...LOL, I'm not sure that the brothers would waste any effort for a thin white guy, like me
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176193 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can end this dopey argument right now easily.
The Army sucks. It's where you end up if you flunk out of the Coast Guard.
The End.
Semper Paratus
:D
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176194 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you, sweetie, but keep the brothers safe at home, and out of trouble..
He was just venting...LOL, I'm not sure that the brothers would waste any effort for a thin white guy, like me
You forgot my husband is white and even we are not in the life but Thug life is just life the boys back in the day owe me favors you would be surprise how many white people are from the hood and they are the worst of the worst my best friend who is white but we are
kindred sisters who was born in South Central and she ask me you never held a gun I said well
no she whips a gun out her back pack here hold this I told her no way she finally made me touch the gun I told her I dodge bullets but never gave them back. Most black people are not prejudice if you went to live in the hood they don't care trust me the hate is among us Blacks don't usually commit to many hate crimes we don't blow up things You are safer than a black man by far we
kill each other sad to say

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#176198 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You smile at child molestation?
Figures.
My posts show who cares about the children.

I smile every time I debunk your junk.

Snicker.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176199 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, 3 Hillbillies with guns against 1 ex-Navy trucker. Sounds like a fair fight to me...
Oh they wont join in fight..They will just make sure you dont pull a knife or gun..BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEET ME YOU WILLW ANT A WEAPON BADLY...YOU WILL TREMBLE DOWN TO YOUR CORE WHEN YOU MEET ME........I bring friends only to make sure you fight me man to man and not man(me) to chicken shite wimp(you).
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176201 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
A man who molests boys is not gay. He is a pedophile. If the boy turns 18 during the molestation however, then the molester turns gay at that same moment.
Having trouble following your own narrative? My response was to a stupid statement that gays have a higher rate of pedophilia. It simple isn't true.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176202 Jan 20, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they wont join in fight..They will just make sure you dont pull a knife or gun..BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEET ME YOU WILLW ANT A WEAPON BADLY...YOU WILL TREMBLE DOWN TO YOUR CORE WHEN YOU MEET ME........I bring friends only to make sure you fight me man to man and not man(me) to chicken shite wimp(you).
Aw, shuddup.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176203 Jan 20, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
If your stupid ass really thinks that I will come all the way up there, just to beat the hell out of you, you're dumber than you seem.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176204 Jan 20, 2013
Go ask doctor to up your meds..
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#176205 Jan 20, 2013
No more SSM in this country !! it's absurd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Oct 18 the Light 8
In Santa Monica, Obama chastises GOP on immigra... Oct 13 barefoot2626 38
Archer School for Girls Expansion Plans Oct 11 Atticus 1
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... Oct 10 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... Oct 10 ProtestAgainstOba... 2
Obama raising money in California for Democrats Oct 10 ObamaProtestSetFo... 1
Gwyneth Paltrow gushes over Barack Obama: 'You'... Oct 10 ThenObamaLandGrabsLA 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at October 25 at 2:44AM PDT

Brentwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Brentwood Jobs

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brentwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brentwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]