Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,671)

Showing posts 153,401 - 153,420 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Compensating for your love/hate relation, or just trying to win her back after your adultry? Pitiful grain of mud!
The only REAL difference between you and that turd out on the sidewalk of your council flat is a couple of degrees of temperature...At least the turd has a few flies, to keep it company....Salvation Army is down the road, why not wander down there and ponce a cup of Arsenic ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'coming out' and then being dishonest about what it means only deepens the bondage.
Only fearless honesty brings freedom.
I hit the nail on the head with Rose, I hope she deals with it.
Oh, sure, rose will deal with it.....By disputing it, calling fundies "racists", and then spouting off with a law that says "to hell with the children"....How else ? Oh, I almost forgot, by calling you "a monster", and me "ugly"....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Hudson! We're tied at five! I just got another registered profile banished this morning.
I was Disappeared. Like in some cheap third world banana republic. Violations of proper thought and newspeak no doubt.
Woo HOOO!
Way to go, my man ! I must be slipping, I am still at 5, too. I haven't bothered with making a new "persona non grata" tag yet, been busy as hell. Keep up the good work, you are "The Man" !
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's the post made another registered profile disappear this morning! I guess I'll stay unregistered. Why bother? I just get banished every week or so.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Yes, I agree with you, because I saw a few replies to that post, but the post, itself, was absent. I wondered about that ......
Stoddered

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Whole Foods Market CEO John Mackey said he regrets describing President Obama's healthcare law as "more like fascism" from an old statement..

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Or it could be that littleloogie is just talking out of his a$$.
Can't speak about what's his face for sure, but Christians have used the buy-bull to try to justify Jim Crow.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your "law" is to hell with the children, but to suggest there is a problem that we are outraged that a consenting adult is preying on a child is a new low.
Wow, I dig stuff out of the cat box smarter than you are.
I said, "what consenting adults get up to is none of their business". A child is not a consenting adult. Um, duh.

And, stupid, my law, like all such laws, is a codification of observations. I'm just pointing out that morons who don't have a real argument will come up with some *imagined* danger to children.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's the post made another registered profile disappear this morning! I guess I'll stay unregistered. Why bother? I just get banished every week or so.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
But, I'll be darned. I submitted some Feedback, to the Topix Team, in the form of a question about why I was banned. Can you imagine my nerve ? I am sure that a reply, of any kind, must be on its way, right now, as they could not have forgotten about me, could they ? Do you think that I will receive my thoughtful, and insightful, reply, any time soon ? I am sure that this delay is being caused by their fastidious research into this matter.......Also, I submitted some more Feedback to the same Topix Team, again a question, this time about Chongo, and his apparent immunity to the penalties of calling Brian G a "b!tch", repeatedly. Can you believe it ? Again, the delay MUST be caused by their exacting research into this most grievous state of affairs, after all, I am sure that "fairness" and "equality" is foremost on their minds..... Right ? LOL...I couldn't be wrong, could I ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't speak about what's his face for sure, but Christians have used the buy-bull to try to justify Jim Crow.
You know, they have also used that book to justify treating all people as equals. Or did that little detail elude you ? Deliberately ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I said, "what consenting adults get up to is none of their business". A child is not a consenting adult. Um, duh.
And, stupid, my law, like all such laws, is a codification of observations. I'm just pointing out that morons who don't have a real argument will come up with some *imagined* danger to children.
So, your latest "codification of observations" says that pedophilia is "imagined", now, does it ? Even the cat box is smarter than you are...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And, like you, the catbox is full of shit.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue.
On the basis of orientation percentages, more gays molest the same sex than heterosexuals. That has been established here before.
Smile.
You just made that up.
WhatNots

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Still flopping around posting stupid comments and what not aren't yoyu.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your latest "codification of observations" says that pedophilia is "imagined", now, does it ? Even the cat box is smarter than you are...
Never said that, you ugly sow. I'm saying the "connection" between homosexuality and pedophilia is made up by homophobes like you.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And, like you, the catbox is full of shit.
I'm sure yours is, but I clean mine.
contunuum

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bunch of short snorts.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made that up.
You are simply disputing the truth. Or, are you saying that heterosexuals want little boys ? Because, then, they wouldn't be heterosexuals, would they ? Duh....Argue against the truth...Like an idiotic b!tch...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that, you ugly sow. I'm saying the "connection" between homosexuality and pedophilia is made up by homophobes like you.
Of course you are, you'll say anything, and hope no-one catches the rros that your posts are rife with...Everyone knows that the "real" heterosexuals want little boys, right ? And that the gay men don't really want them, right ? And we ALL know that the largest percentages of molesters of little boys come from the ranks of the "homophobe racists", right ? Not a gay man in that nasty lot, right ?....Uh-huh.......Keep saying that, we believe you.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure yours is, but I clean mine.
At least, there is something in your act that isn't full of shit, too bad about your head, right ?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A nice rack is hard to beat.
:-D
I know I was bless and I lost a Lot of weight from the gastric bypass but even I was a big girl but I always work out I was a date nightmare I'll have what he's having yum yum but God just bless me a little to much 42J rrrrrr I hate this bra you see there she goes again trying to get on the form my husband will not let me post my picture yet if he says yes I will rrrrrrr I'll do it myself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,401 - 153,420 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••