LA braces for gridlock during Obama's visit

Full story: Press-Enterprise

Commuters are bracing for worse-than-usual gridlock Thursday when President Barack Obama comes to town for a pair of fundraisers.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2011
viva Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Easter Week was perfect for Obama's visit.

The Progessive Messiah will be worshipped today in Culver City and Brentwood. His supporters were disappointed that he would not be able to take over the Easter Service at the Hollywood Bowl from those pesky Christians. But on the bright side, he is making it nearing impossible for Catholics to attend Thursdays Holy Week Mass in Culver City's main Church.

Emotionally and Spiritually bankrupt Progressive sycophants can at least count that as a victory!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Seems to me a perfect oppurtunity for a communist to disrupt Catholic proceedings. Obama is postulating that the "State" or "Government" is more important than some religious event. Of course if it is a communist prone religious faction such as the Muslims who were celebrating a holiday, then communists always cover for each other and a communist such as Obama would never disrupt their affairs..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Brentwood News Video

•••
•••

Brentwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE