Schwarzenegger, Shriver are separated...

Schwarzenegger, Shriver are separated | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 11 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 10, 2011, titled Schwarzenegger, Shriver are separated | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, 63, and his wife, Maria Shriver, have separated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

S_Alinsky

Toledo, OH

#1 May 10, 2011
25 years? This has got to be some kind of record for liberals staying married.
farmall

Cumberland, MD

#2 May 10, 2011
Maria......I'd be happy to take her!
shocked

Columbus, OH

#3 May 10, 2011
S_Alinsky wrote:
25 years? This has got to be some kind of record for liberals staying married.
You really are clueless. Do you not know that Arnold is a Republican????
FED UP

Hilliard, OH

#4 May 10, 2011
Who's the other woman?
Crack Head

Columbus, OH

#5 May 10, 2011
If they hadn't appeared together in Last Action Hero they'd still be together today.
Nanny State Losers

United States

#6 May 10, 2011
shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are clueless. Do you not know that Arnold is a Republican????
Very few Republicans are conservative. Most are merely the other side of the coin to most Ruling Class Democrats. It's merely an act they participate in as part of their job.

Both serve The State and the Ruling Class. The People are of little concern to most them in both parties.
Just-------wow

Columbus, OH

#7 May 10, 2011
She's up for grabs, fellas - I'd tap her in a heartbeat!
Reader

United States

#8 May 10, 2011
shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are clueless. Do you not know that Arnold is a Republican????
Must be a t-bagger. They think the rest of the Repubs are all libs.
Reader

United States

#9 May 10, 2011
Nanny State Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few Republicans are conservative. Most are merely the other side of the coin to most Ruling Class Democrats. It's merely an act they participate in as part of their job.
Both serve The State and the Ruling Class. The People are of little concern to most them in both parties.
You are one messed up pup.
ILBO

Grove City, OH

#10 May 10, 2011
S_Alinsky wrote:
25 years? This has got to be some kind of record for liberals staying married.
He's a Republican dip$#*t! Go figure another republican cheater!
ILBO

Grove City, OH

#11 May 10, 2011
Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a t-bagger. They think the rest of the Repubs are all libs.
Hahaha funny $#*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Movies opening this weekend - May 29 May 26 May 29 2015 event... 1
News People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... May 6 actually 38
News Despite bans, Selfie Stick alive and well Apr '15 Alice Pattinson 1
News Carlton Gebbia implies Kyle Richards doesn't se... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Frank Lee 3
News Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... (Oct '14) Nov '14 star writer 3
News Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... (Oct '14) Oct '14 the Light 8
News Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1
More from around the web

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]