2 arrested in health care fraud case

2 arrested in health care fraud case

There are 9 comments on the LA Daily News story from Aug 6, 2008, titled 2 arrested in health care fraud case. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Two Los Angeles men were arrested this morning on federal charges of defrauding Medicare and Medi-Cal by providing unnecessary health services to homeless people who were recruited from "Skid Row" with promises ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

VARTAN EYEDIFRAUDIAN

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2008
i can't believian I hadn't thought of this one firstian.
Lisa

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 6, 2008
Give me a break, how many people do you know on skid row who don't have medical problems? The majority probably suffer from more than a number of illness.
numbskull

Pacoima, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2008
as i stated in the other post, they have people on the corners by the missions. soliciting people by saying red, white, and blue. if you've got medicare, they take you to a clinic away from downtown do a battery of test give you $20-40, bill the government 2-3 thousand. they do hundreds of people a week. they've been doing it for over 20 years. its funny they've finally got caught. may apologizes to the Armenians. i thought was behind this, it more than just them. i remember a year or so back they busted some in san fernando but i guess there are bigger fish
demolitioncrat man

Pacoima, CA

#4 Aug 6, 2008
somethings wrong here? besides mentioning your redheaded stepchildren(armenians)there have not been a lot of buzz about this topic. i guess they don't have enough color for you guys. damn i wish they were black or mex we'd be talking for days. i guess this is the status quo. no harm-no foul only hurting the ones that "deserve" it.
abc

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 6, 2008
hahahahaha
moc90277

Redondo Beach, CA

#6 Aug 6, 2008
what a shame for indian community and greed to become rich shame he deserve to spend more than 50 years
Joe Cool

San Leandro, CA

#7 Aug 6, 2008
These people deserved to be the big house forever !! what a shame ! Human shell with an animal brain
Joe Cool

San Leandro, CA

#8 Aug 6, 2008
THis Indian guy had been sued before in San Diego for fraud billing the Goverment 2006 , now he strike again Man.....man.... Shame shame shame
f b i kunox

Northridge, CA

#10 Aug 10, 2008
vopshem laven arel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kim Kardashian Facing Fur-ious Protest At Calab... (Apr '12) Sep 22 Teri Copley Actress 9
News British YouTube star Calum McSwiggan who 'faked... Jul '16 Curtis 1
News Restaurant review: Potholder Caf stands out in ... Jul '16 Ronald 1
News YouTube star Calum McSwiggan charged over West ... Jun '16 Wilbur 2
Bishop Charles Edward will be exposed in 2012/s... (Feb '12) Jun '16 john lee 12
News Attempted Arson Suspected at Kardashian-Owned S... Jun '16 Ay- que tontos 2
News Essential Politics: Bush coming to Brentwood to... (Nov '15) Dec '15 goonsquad 7

Brentwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brentwood Mortgages