Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with staffer

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff, a revelation that apparently prompted wife Maria Shriver to leave the couple's home before they announced their separation last week. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fact

Elk River, MN

#1 May 17, 2011
Wouldn't you if Maria was your wife?
Not Your Way Next beeecau

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 17, 2011
Fact wrote:
Wouldn't you if Maria was your wife?
No. I wouldn't.

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#3 May 17, 2011
From Terminator to Sperminator.
Thomas Paine

Lancaster, PA

#4 May 17, 2011
I'LL BE BACK !!! I guess he went back one to many times.
Arnold is a hypocrite

El Paso, TX

#5 May 17, 2011
another example of a so called traditional family values hypocrite that is so rampant throughout the republican party. If you don't beleive me then the next time the republicans have a convention in your city just watch how many of them take their wifes (not too many) and then take notice of all the hookers (male & female) that flood in to service them.

Since: Mar 11

El Paso, TX

#6 May 17, 2011
Arnold is a hypocrite wrote:
another example of a so called traditional family values hypocrite that is so rampant throughout the republican party. If you don't beleive me then the next time the republicans have a convention in your city just watch how many of them take their wifes (not too many) and then take notice of all the hookers (male & female) that flood in to service them.
The family values you speak of don't know party lines. Tea baggers, Democrats, Independants and Republicans are human, and a lot of them are weak and crooked.
Billy Boy Clinton

Tremont, PA

#7 May 17, 2011
Arnold is a hypocrite wrote:
Yeah I agree.. where the values like I had? Geez!

Oh PS and notice at the dem convention how many male dems are running around with their male hookers.. bah hah hah hah Just kidding Got Cha Barney!
WHoa

Laguna Hills, CA

#8 May 17, 2011
therealgrtwyt wrote:
<quoted text>The family values you speak of don't know party lines. Tea baggers, Democrats, Independants and Republicans are human, and a lot of them are weak and crooked.
so which one of those loosers is you or are you all of them rolled into one big mess of a human being?
TrueLies

Oakland, CA

#9 May 17, 2011
Arnie wasn't just pumping irons, he was also pumping his gonads! Way to go Arno, you didn't waste your essence like Bill did.
whomever

Blackwood, NJ

#10 May 17, 2011
Arnold's a pig, but I'm not sure why Maria is so upset. She comes from a family filled with womanizers and should be used to it by now.
Barney

Merritt Island, FL

#11 May 17, 2011
Billy Boy Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I agree.. where the values like I had? Geez!
Oh PS and notice at the dem convention how many male dems are running around with their male hookers.. bah hah hah hah Just kidding Got Cha Barney!
That'ths (slobber, spit) "Bawney" Fwank.
Cy Whiteside

Merritt Island, FL

#12 May 17, 2011
WHoa wrote:
<quoted text>
so which one of those loosers is you or are you all of them rolled into one big mess of a human being?
It's "Losers," numby!

you "Loosen" your belt!

(Oh, I see you have already done it and your pants ae on the floor.)
Cy Whiteside

Merritt Island, FL

#13 May 17, 2011
WHoa wrote:
<quoted text>
\
And it's ARE not IS!
Duh

El Paso, TX

#14 May 17, 2011
Cy Whiteside wrote:
<quoted text>
\
And it's ARE not IS!
well la di dah for you.
sad arnold

El Paso, TX

#15 May 17, 2011
pobre arnold, the only action he could get was from the hired help, shows how much appeal and power this baboso has or had. pobre idiota. Go Maria, take him for all that he thinks he is worth!
Whoa there

El Paso, TX

#16 May 17, 2011
Cy Whiteside wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Losers," numby!
you "Loosen" your belt!
(Oh, I see you have already done it and your pants ae on the floor.)
hey idiota, it's are not "ae". that is what you get for trying to think that you know better than the other poster. go back to head start ese.
Most dificult word to say

Minneapolis, MN

#17 May 17, 2011
NO

Since: Sep 08

Albuquerque, NM

#18 May 17, 2011
Back when the the uber-rich Reich-wing movers and shakers were conning the family values bunch into supporting the Goperinator in the Gray Davis recall effort SIX women came forward and accused him of unwanted sexual advances.

(Remember Grey Davis was recalled in large part because of how the uber-rich Reich-wing movers and shakers RAPED the state with the 'energy crisis!)

Yet the Reich-wing propaganda machine and conservative corporate media managed to turn the whole thing around on them and extol Arnie's virtues while condemning those who chose to tell the truth!

Having accepted the crown of "family values" crowd, as the Republican governor, he railed against single moms, vetoed two gay marriage bills in the name of those intolerant bigoted Reich-wing bible thumpers, Mormon and Catholic family values crowd, especially when picking on the disabled and children of poor parents while cutting Medicaid benefits,
Must have

Albuquerque, NM

#19 May 17, 2011
PlacitasRoy wrote:
Back when the the uber-rich Reich-wing movers and shakers were conning the family values bunch into supporting the Goperinator in the Gray Davis recall effort SIX women came forward and accused him of unwanted sexual advances.
(Remember Grey Davis was recalled in large part because of how the uber-rich Reich-wing movers and shakers RAPED the state with the 'energy crisis!)
Yet the Reich-wing propaganda machine and conservative corporate media managed to turn the whole thing around on them and extol Arnie's virtues while condemning those who chose to tell the truth!
Having accepted the crown of "family values" crowd, as the Republican governor, he railed against single moms, vetoed two gay marriage bills in the name of those intolerant bigoted Reich-wing bible thumpers, Mormon and Catholic family values crowd, especially when picking on the disabled and children of poor parents while cutting Medicaid benefits,
been because he was married to a Democrat and fell victim to their life style.
Not

El Paso, TX

#21 May 17, 2011
Must have wrote:
<quoted text>been because he was married to a Democrat and fell victim to their life style.
estas bien loco!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brentwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Audio hangs over '7th Heaven' actor's divorce case Nov 8 siliconepolice 1
Tinder taps an age-old truth Nov 4 whocares 1
Gwyneth Paltrow hosts star-studded fundraiser... Nov 3 star writer 3
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Oct '14 the Light 8
In Santa Monica, Obama chastises GOP on immigra... Oct '14 barefoot2626 38
Archer School for Girls Expansion Plans Oct '14 Atticus 1
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a slew of celebr... Oct '14 ThenObamaLandGrab... 1

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 22 at 1:15PM PST

Brentwood News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Brentwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brentwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brentwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:43 pm PST