UC Davis student wins last-minute deportation reprieve

Jun 22, 2011 Read more: Contra Costa Times 7

Immigration agents who planned to deport a UC Davis premedical student and her mother to India early Wednesday instead let the family remain in the United States temporarily.

Read more

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 22, 2011
Another official taking bribes. Deport all illegals esp women since they give us all these anchor babies who are raping the taxpayers.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Lawyers say the honors student did not know she was undocumented until a few years ago

----------

HAHAHA. Are we supposed to believe that crap?? Every illegal says this - I was brought here as a kid and didn't know i was illegal till recently. You have to let me stay.

This scumbag is 20 years old and about to enter childrearing and will dump 20 anchor babies on the taxpayers. Deport her criminal butt immediately!
nike

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 22, 2011
"Speeders kill kids" You hate full person! How dare you.

Since: Jun 08

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Jun 22, 2011
Chances are she was told she was here with her parents while they tried to gain asylum.

Sad thing is this kid is brilliant and the type of immigrant we want yet she is still a victim of her parents and has to face the consequences. I am sick of how children end up in these situations because of parent bad choices. But we cannot pick and choose at this point -too many illegals and the whole issue has to be addressed first.
Marry Beth

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jun 22, 2011
Get me down tonight.
TedsLiver

United States

#6 Jun 23, 2011
She should be deported immediately. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Free is free

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Jun 23, 2011
She should be deported. She'd make a fine student back in her native land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a place to stay asap! Fri imup4abigdic 3
News Santa Cruz teacher accused of sex crimes to be ... (Aug '08) Fri also former ea st... 24
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Fri Loveyourchildren 114
News Earthquake! Your Smartphone Could Give an Early... Apr 15 Kate 1
Anyone know a good auto glass repair shop aroun... (Oct '06) Apr 15 Angela K 22
News Stanford under pressure to reform sexual-assaul... Apr 15 Speakblogger 2
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Apr 14 ShirleyWill12 30
More from around the web

Los Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]