Three candidates vying for seat on Sa...

Three candidates vying for seat on Santa Clara Board of Education in Summit area district

There are 1 comment on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Three candidates vying for seat on Santa Clara Board of Education in Summit area district. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A seat has opened up on the Santa Clara County Board of Education for an area encompassing part of Santa Cruz County, near the Summit, and the race has drawn three candidates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

George

Cupertino, CA

#1 Oct 24, 2010
Judging from the political donation history of these candidates, I'm not voting for any of them. These are exactly the sort of people we need to get out of government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue 8 hr mar 1
News Trump seeks to dismiss lawsuit over Trump Unive... Fri WasteWater 1
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Thu TMM 131
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Thu Great Artist 98
Sprint Customers Beware Thu Egregious Sprint 3
ANyone know what happened to the girl in east p... (Mar '07) Jul 20 No more illegals 43
Gay/bi skype Jul 19 Joelansing789 5

Los Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Altos Mortgages