Deming air quality remains sub-standard

Deming air quality remains sub-standard

There are 6 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Jun 29, 2011, titled Deming air quality remains sub-standard. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

Deming again has an air quality rating of "moderate" as wildfires in Eastern Arizona continue to send plumes of smoke across the New Mexico Bootheel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

whatever

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Jun 30, 2011
I would say that Liz Ballinas and Katherine Smyer have the leg up on this one since both are on Rheganne's Facebook friends list. You know the good old boy system is alive in well in Luna County!
DHS class of 75

Huntsville, AL

#2 Jun 30, 2011
The interview panel will make a recommendation," Sutherland says, she'll (Rheganne Vaughn), will submit it to me and I'll make a final decision."

So the gal that is being charged with a DWI is doing the hiring come on we are can do better than that-Sutherland.
Seriously

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 1, 2011
Angela Varnum, a waitress from the Hatcreek. Are you kidding? Yeah she will know what she's doing. Put her in. "Joke"
you obviously

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 1, 2011
don't know her very well, the Hatcreek job is just a second job, to help pay off her student loans faster she also has a third job at the pool. She has a great work ethic. She has a BA in psycology from the University of South Carolina, She was a Platoon leader while attending NMMI and her full time job is with Healthy start.
What degree do you hold? How many job do you have?
Envey green is a terrible color on you.
Seriously wrote:
Angela Varnum, a waitress from the Hatcreek. Are you kidding? Yeah she will know what she's doing. Put her in. "Joke"
whatever

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Jul 1, 2011
you obviously wrote:
don't know her very well, the Hatcreek job is just a second job, to help pay off her student loans faster she also has a third job at the pool. She has a great work ethic. She has a BA in psycology from the University of South Carolina, She was a Platoon leader while attending NMMI and her full time job is with Healthy start.
What degree do you hold? How many job do you have?
Envey green is a terrible color on you.
<quoted text>
Who cares what she does or what titles she holds. The issue is can she do the job? You can have a degree in electrical engineering or be a Licensed Physician but it doesn't mean that they can perform the job functions that this position requires. I wouldn't hang my hat so fast on a piece of paper!
Can You

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Jul 1, 2011
do a better job? She seems to be a responsible person trying to pay off her debts only to knocked down for it by the various jobs she holds. What are your qualifications?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Repeat offender arrested using new ALeRT system Aug 6 the real truth 2
Dare I move to Los Alamos (Aug '12) Jul '17 Pat 13
News Bruce Thompson v. City of Albuquerque Ray Schul... Jun '17 pugnose 1
Los Alamos Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 20
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Feb '17 justice is just a... 7,120
News Dare to Ask: Do Native Americans have facial an... (Sep '09) Jan '17 Lew 115
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24

Los Alamos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Alamos Mortgages