Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 289)

Showing posts 5,761 - 5,780 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text> RIGHT! You have never and I mean never since day one posted exactly how all of this transpired.
Hmmm let's see I do recall saying more than once that this all started because the mother didn't want her daughter being friends with a black person. Forget my age because we weren't really friends.The mother knew how much her daughter liked me and she didn't want her daughter being that attached to somebody black, because as is well known her and another male teacher became really good friends. From what I was told this male teacher, who is white was fully welcomed by her mother and from what I knew they went places together. I can't say how true that part is, but I saw some of it when I was working at that school. So it's easy to believe.

I said earlier the mother made a racist claim she admitted to it. It's on record.

You need to just add up the evidence, the real evidence.

How crazy is this woman. Her and her husband fought so much they finally divorced in 2011.

So I guess you believe that at no time in the history of law a woman did not make up a story...

http://www.biography.com/people/susan-smith-2...

It's never happened, ever?

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...

You honestly believe not one person has ever been falsely accused?

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/05/04/woman-...

So if you think that I must have done something, they would not have charged you if you were truly innocent. That's where your stupidity is most profound because you find it so easy to assess guilt solely over the charge itself. You refuse to accept evidence that proves how false the charge was and yet you won't ever believe the charge was false even when the evidence is astronomical.

You just want any little thing that in your mind would justify perjury. Do you seriously see how stupid that is.

So to you if I was dear friends with the girl then in your mind committing perjury is then justified? That really e to you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
not to gays like you!
Must be hard running around scared all of your life little man!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

"This girl had a crush on me. I told her we could talk about it after she graduated. Nothing happened between us"

This speaks volumes about your mental state! Just to tell the girl you are considering things after graduation makes me sick. You should still be in jail!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
"This girl had a crush on me. I told her we could talk about it after she graduated. Nothing happened between us"
This speaks volumes about your mental state! Just to tell the girl you are considering things after graduation makes me sick. You should still be in jail!
So I should be in jail for talking to a 20 year old?

But let me explain your ignorance because you obviously know nothing about girls.

I kept our relationship friendly because if she held any spite towards me then she would not produce in basketball. I've coached for nearly 3 decades and have seen kids refuse to pass the ball to someone they don't like, seen kids not want to play because someone was in the stands that they hated. Matter of fact I was at a church musical and saw a girl leave the stage area during a performance because a girl walked in that she didn't like.

Next, I've told every kid that's had a crush on me to wait til they graduate. Why? Because as they get older they lose their interest. They move on with their lives. At that age they start preparing for their futures and not worried about a childhood crush.

Again your ignorance betrays you...

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There was no bank and there was no fire but there was a little girl in your little sick twisted fantasy! Like I have always said, it's ALWAYS about YOU and never about those you hurt. Big tough guy you are..........
As promised.

From volume 2 page 31
"I'm not disputing that the parents suffered emotional distress. The court has to listen to the testimony that the child gave."

Page 35
"I'm not trying to discount in any way the testimony of the parents, but it's the alleged victim who all of this applies to, not the parents."

"I don't understand where the...the fear of the group comes into play. It's the fear of the alleged victim."

"In fact,...there wasn't anything that prohibited [him] from going on to any public event on the campus. And there was no testimony, NONE, that at any of the events he had any contact with [her], or that he interacted in any way."

"Which suggests to the court that there is far more happening outside of this arena than within, you know, there legal proceedings."

page 39
"There is no evidence before the court that there was any legal restraint on [him]."

page 45
"From the court's perspective, maliciousness takes an overt action, and there was no testimony at all from [her] about--her saying that she was put in fear because he was there in some arena."

page 49
"[T]he reaction of most people to this situation is exactly the way the parents reacted. I don;t have any doubt. That's not the standard that we're here on, on a criminal case. It's whether or not the victim--the victim suffered the harm that is suggested that must be met."

He then granted the directed verdict and told the jury that the State did not present any "evidence to support all of the elements that would be necessary in order to reach a finding of guilt."

The above is from the actual trial transcript. You can request your own copy to verify the information, but of course you won't. You'd rather stick to your ignorance, but now that you have seen the truth for you to say otherwise would be stupid.

However I will point out one more time the father has a conviction of assault on one of the children. It's on NMCourts for everyone to see sooooo you're going to take the word of a convicted child abuser over the word of a man who was innocent from jump?

You're going to take the word of a man and woman who had no fear moving into the home a drug kingpin, a cocaine dealer. It's all on record. So you'll believe everything they say, but the guy falsely accused has no chance, amazing.

By the way if you are so adamant about guilt then explain how Brain Theodorson got probation after confessing to having sex with a minor. He was an adult teacher, the child about 15 and Susana Martinez, who supposedly fought for children, gave the guy probation and he did not have to register as a sex offender.

I can pull up several other cases where she made these pats on the back deals with other white men, but strangely wasn't so nice towards minorities.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
But let me explain your ignorance because you obviously know nothing about girls.
I kept our relationship friendly because if she held any spite towards me then she would not produce in basketball. I've coached for nearly 3 decades and have seen kids refuse to pass the ball to someone they don't like, seen kids not want to play because someone was in the stands that they hated. Matter of fact I was at a church musical and saw a girl leave the stage area during a performance because a girl walked in that she didn't like.
Next, I've told every kid that's had a crush on me to wait til they graduate. Why? Because as they get older they lose their interest. They move on with their lives. At that age they start preparing for their futures and not worried about a childhood crush.
I'm sorry, I forgot basketball was the most important thing in life! You are truly a dumb ass!
tired of this crap

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, I forgot basketball was the most important thing in life! You are truly a dumb ass!
I don't know you from spit, but I am tired of reading justice's crap!
I don't give a damn about what he did because if any of it were true the FBI would've been all over his ass. It's called interstate stalking and the fed penalty is a lot higher than New Mexico's. The minimum is 5 years where the NM max is one and a half years. Do the math asswipe! If Martinez had a legit charge then the feds would've gone to town!
So you keep on encouraging justice it just makes you the biggest fool on here!
Truth

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hmmm let's see I do recall saying more than once that this all started because the mother didn't want her daughter being friends with a black person. Forget my age because we weren't really friends.The mother knew how much her daughter liked me and she didn't want her daughter being that attached to somebody black, because as is well known her and another male teacher became really good friends. From what I was told this male teacher, who is white was fully welcomed by her mother and from what I knew they went places together. I can't say how true that part is, but I saw some of it when I was working at that school. So it's easy to believe.
I said earlier the mother made a racist claim she admitted to it. It's on record.
You need to just add up the evidence, the real evidence.
How crazy is this woman. Her and her husband fought so much they finally divorced in 2011.
So I guess you believe that at no time in the history of law a woman did not make up a story...
http://www.biography.com/people/susan-smith-2...
It's never happened, ever?
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...
You honestly believe not one person has ever been falsely accused?
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/05/04/woman-...
So if you think that I must have done something, they would not have charged you if you were truly innocent. That's where your stupidity is most profound because you find it so easy to assess guilt solely over the charge itself. You refuse to accept evidence that proves how false the charge was and yet you won't ever believe the charge was false even when the evidence is astronomical.
You just want any little thing that in your mind would justify perjury. Do you seriously see how stupid that is.
So to you if I was dear friends with the girl then in your mind committing perjury is then justified? That really e to you?
I Do Believe people get accused of things all the time based on lies ,revenge , hate ,some people have nothing better to do in there miserable lives, what i have seen is people take other peoples life stories and copy those make false accusations to suite there story and cover up the lies they started !Also they like to distort the truth spread rumors to ruin a person credability !

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, I forgot basketball was the most important thing in life! You are truly a dumb ass!
Did you skip the church musical?

Sad that you think basketball is the most important thing in life. I would've said God.
Truth

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Justice on # 6530 this was not a insult on you or against you this what I have noticed that things happened to others .

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Justice on # 6530 this was not a insult on you or against you this what I have noticed that things happened to others .
Well I understood your comment, but if you think I judged it that wasn't me. I rarely judge comments, if they are outlandishly funny I'll judge them, but usually I just read.

It was probably Warrior that judged your comment.

You made a great point though cuz here during that cheating scandal a Bowie student made this claim about how they were being treated. Told the story as if they were the student involved and then a hear a parent tell the exact same story about another kid. A completely different kid, and it was that kid.

What's really funny, but more so sad about humans is a lot of us easily believe people lying, but when someone tells the truth we doubt them.

A - "I was kidnapped by aliens on a UFO"
B - "Really, tell me more!"

A - "I hit a longshot at Sunland Park!"
B - "Bullsh!t, prove it."
Truth

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Well I understood your comment, but if you think I judged it that wasn't me. I rarely judge comments, if they are outlandishly funny I'll judge them, but usually I just read.
It was probably Warrior that judged your comment.
You made a great point though cuz here during that cheating scandal a Bowie student made this claim about how they were being treated. Told the story as if they were the student involved and then a hear a parent tell the exact same story about another kid. A completely different kid, and it was that kid.
What's really funny, but more so sad about humans is a lot of us easily believe people lying, but when someone tells the truth we doubt them.
A - "I was kidnapped by aliens on a UFO"
B - "Really, tell me more!"
A - "I hit a longshot at Sunland Park!"
B - "Bullsh!t, prove it."
Sounds like when I was kidding with someone I used to know made a joke about Aliens UFO going to get us I was kidding around they turned and told some one that I believe in UFO aliens I guess to make me sound bonkers,then it got turned around to I hate illegal Aliens in which I never said ,thats what I am talking about how much stories can get changed around !But I had to laugh when I when you put those examples !
TheThinker

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Wow.
I have told the story more than once.
This girl had a crush on me. In June 0f 2007 Lisa King, a secretary called me saying she was Susana Martinez and demanded that I don't have any contact with the girl. Impersonating a public official is a 2nd degree felony in Texas.
SOP for Screwsanna back when she worked for UNM's Rick MGMT back In the 90's.
TheThinker

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
You have never had it happen to you and spoke with a lawyer or cps person, that is something you are supposed to say, as it puts off the decision to when she is legal. It puts the kid off, so she won't make false charges or get angry, it makes it sound like the decision is out of his hands.

I used to work for Campfire for Kids, and this was encouraged as well as other comebacks. The idea is the kid is young, flighty, and will have moved on well before that. He did not say he would, he just said they would put off the decision not to talk about it until well after the present moment and the legal issue is moot.
TheThinker

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
scared u might be spreading aids from gay bathroom sex like most older republican men
If it was not for aids, he would have no little buddies at all!
TheThinker

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's right. If every person who was approached by a little girl left the coaching staff, not even adult women would be able to work In the fields, it would be empty. Little girls get ridiculous crushes like that every day. Sounds like her mother was the culprit here, a mentally and emotionally unstable person with little else to do.
TheThinker

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

<quoted text>
I have no idea what's allowed in prison. I've never been inside one. But since you seem to know so much, it appears you are well versed in incarceration.
How long were you in prison for? What crime did you commit? Strange you would support Martinez, oh wait, that's called "Stockholm Syndrom" you bonded with the person who incarcerated you. How sweet.
He misses the sword fights In his mouth. That's what made him "the warrior".
TheThinker

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am a predator. You sound like prey!
So you admit to rape. Got any lately, sword machine?
TheThinker

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

<quoted text>
I don't hate anybody.
I post here and everywhere else because I'm calling to the attention that on November 1, 2008 I was arrested charged with a felony as a fugitive from justice. I paid bail at $2,000 only to have the prosecution admit at trial 4 years later that no crime was committed.
So under oath, before a judge, on record in a court of law they just admitted to committing a false arrest.
Not only should I get my $2,000 back, but that felony arrest should be expunged from my record, but thanks to people like you the laws in your state are beyond ridiculous and you support the idiotic politicians who want to keep those laws that way.
This is state law, too. Marlowe in SF does it for legit arrests, when not guilty is found ,state law says it has to happen without your paying for it to do so.
Funny

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Must be hard running around scared all of your life little man!
Hey coward, you haven't given us your real name, or shown any interest in being anything other than a leg-humping troll.

Coward?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,761 - 5,780 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Los Alamos Discussions

Search the Los Alamos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
turley's mill (Apr '07) 5 hr Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul 10 CornDogz 11
Lujan, state at standstill over property (May '09) Jul 10 My Gosh 1,063
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul 8 RalphMartinez Jason Galle 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... Jul 5 boregas 4
Step by Step, How to rape a kid Based on what ... (Jul '12) Jun 24 Michelle 5
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun 23 Marsha 2
•••
•••
•••
Los Alamos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Alamos Jobs

•••