Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
5,741 - 5,760 of 6,067 Comments Last updated Thursday Jun 26
Dont

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
Everything in our economy has gone down. She lost 25% of our second biggest industry her first year, and nothing else has improved. Just another Beta Submissive, will do anything for his Gimp. Maybe since she messed up the movie credit thing, maybe you can do it for free in one of those sites in ABQ that pay for people to have sex and hurt you, to make up for it?

Why is it, that every time pro-business repubs take over, business goes down? Because you have to work for other things, like education and good jobs, to make the businesses get money. That's why you don't vote for republicans or Biz wh*res like Martinez, they can't come thru with the money. Richardson did, she has absolutely failed.
Dont

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
When you want the definition of "intolerant", just look at a liberal. I like Texas myself. Go there for work all the time. Good deer hunting, too. Bet you can't get venison with your food stamps.
It's voting republicans who shoot and murder jews, Hispanics, blacks, and gays, not left wingers. They get protection fro mus. America is a big tent buddy, can't stand it, go back where you came from!

David Duke votes the same way Martinez does, Hoss! President Obama is protecting Jews and Syrians alike by going into Syria. Dubya just sat by and watched, just like his HS grades reflect. Too high and drunk like Chucko, to work.
yeah

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh! Someone left the door to the nut house open again!
you are back.
Why Dat

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

According to the Feds, Texas tie with 5 other states for third highest high school graduation rate.

Ever wonder just how they did that?
Manipulating the "no child left behind" system ?
Could it be ? Its real easy.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know they let you play on computers in prison. You better get back to work before the guard sees you.
I have no idea what's allowed in prison. I've never been inside one. But since you seem to know so much, it appears you are well versed in incarceration.

How long were you in prison for? What crime did you commit? Strange you would support Martinez, oh wait, that's called "Stockholm Syndrom" you bonded with the person who incarcerated you. How sweet.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what's allowed in prison. I've never been inside one. But since you seem to know so much, it appears you are well versed in incarceration.
How long were you in prison for? What crime did you commit? Strange you would support Martinez, oh wait, that's called "Stockholm Syndrom" you bonded with the person who incarcerated you. How sweet.
I am an Obama supporter. I don't like Suzie. I do like her better than you though! How was Jail? LOL!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am an Obama supporter. I don't like Suzie. I do like her better than you though! How was Jail? LOL!
If you find asking about jail humorous...you need to get out more.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you find asking about jail humorous...you need to get out more.
Tell me more about your hatred for this little woman and the time you spent in the pokey!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me more about your hatred for this little woman and the time you spent in the pokey!
I don't hate anybody.

I post here and everywhere else because I'm calling to the attention that on November 1, 2008 I was arrested charged with a felony as a fugitive from justice. I paid bail at $2,000 only to have the prosecution admit at trial 4 years later that no crime was committed.

So under oath, before a judge, on record in a court of law they just admitted to committing a false arrest.

Not only should I get my $2,000 back, but that felony arrest should be expunged from my record, but thanks to people like you the laws in your state are beyond ridiculous and you support the idiotic politicians who want to keep those laws that way.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you mean little minded woman/troll
Yes I do Frankly! Are you Justices boyfriend?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't hate anybody.
I post here and everywhere else because I'm calling to the attention that on November 1, 2008 I was arrested charged with a felony as a fugitive from justice. I paid bail at $2,000 only to have the prosecution admit at trial 4 years later that no crime was committed.
So under oath, before a judge, on record in a court of law they just admitted to committing a false arrest.
Not only should I get my $2,000 back, but that felony arrest should be expunged from my record, but thanks to people like you the laws in your state are beyond ridiculous and you support the idiotic politicians who want to keep those laws that way.
I'll play, so your innocent, well just think of all the times you broke the law and got away with it. It finally caught up to you and you got what you deserved.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'll play, so your innocent, well just think of all the times you broke the law and got away with it. It finally caught up to you and you got what you deserved.
The funny thing about you people is you just don't get it.

They practically charged me with escaping from a New Mexico prison when I've never been inside of any prison, ever. They made this false charge so that they could extradite me and place me under the jurisdictional control of a New Mexico court.

Matter of fact try looking at the individual pieces of the puzzle. The family lived in Otero county. I live in Texas so how in the world would the Dona Ana county court have jurisdiction?

I was accused of going to specific games, matter of fact every single volleyball and basketball game. Be honest with yourself I know the mother hates me and one of the other teachers at that school so do you really think I'd go to a home game? Remove those from the equation and now you'll see that there were no games in Dona Ana county. Fact in the criminal complaint it charges me with being at Canutillo, hmmm that's in Texas. So again how does a Dona Ana county court have jurisdiction?

I was accused of sending a "flood" of text messages...Hmmm both numbers have 915 area codes and again they're residents of Otero county. So how in the world does the Dona Ana court have jurisdiction?

Oh that's right Lisa King doing a favor for a friend, playing god. Being a hateful vigilante.

Now your dumbass will say "well she obviously had a reason to go out of her way"

You're right again it's on record. It was racially motivated. IT'S ON RECORD. I did not commit a crime, they chose these acts out of pure hatred amd you are the biggest fool to even dare to justify their actions.

Lastly, the only things I've been charged with are speeding tickets, a few parking tickets, and a bounced check, that I paid before I was charged and the Clerk apologized for their mistake.

What you think about me or your false assumption that I'm a harbinger of crime is pure stupidity on your part.

But of course it's easy for you to make these assumptions you've never met me and as long as you're posting anonymously on the internet you think you've got balls. So you keep up your cowardly posting because one thing your posts prove...your brain is probably the size of your balls.

Case in point:

Frankly
"don't you mean little minded woman"

Warrior
"Yes I do"

Um you did see they posted "LITTLE MINDED" glad you agreed though shows so much about you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The funny thing about you people is you just don't get it.
They practically charged me with escaping from a New Mexico prison when I've never been inside of any prison, ever. They made this false charge so that they could extradite me and place me under the jurisdictional control of a New Mexico court.
Matter of fact try looking at the individual pieces of the puzzle. The family lived in Otero county. I live in Texas so how in the world would the Dona Ana county court have jurisdiction?
I was accused of going to specific games, matter of fact every single volleyball and basketball game. Be honest with yourself I know the mother hates me and one of the other teachers at that school so do you really think I'd go to a home game? Remove those from the equation and now you'll see that there were no games in Dona Ana county. Fact in the criminal complaint it charges me with being at Canutillo, hmmm that's in Texas. So again how does a Dona Ana county court have jurisdiction?
I was accused of sending a "flood" of text messages...Hmmm both numbers have 915 area codes and again they're residents of Otero county. So how in the world does the Dona Ana court have jurisdiction?
Oh that's right Lisa King doing a favor for a friend, playing god. Being a hateful vigilante.
Now your dumbass will say "well she obviously had a reason to go out of her way"
You're right again it's on record. It was racially motivated. IT'S ON RECORD. I did not commit a crime, they chose these acts out of pure hatred amd you are the biggest fool to even dare to justify their actions.
Lastly, the only things I've been charged with are speeding tickets, a few parking tickets, and a bounced check, that I paid before I was charged and the Clerk apologized for their mistake.
What you think about me or your false assumption that I'm a harbinger of crime is pure stupidity on your part.
But of course it's easy for you to make these assumptions you've never met me and as long as you're posting anonymously on the internet you think you've got balls. So you keep up your cowardly posting because one thing your posts prove...your brain is probably the size of your balls.
Case in point:
Frankly
"don't you mean little minded woman"
Warrior
"Yes I do"
Um you did see they posted "LITTLE MINDED" glad you agreed though shows so much about you.
The funny thing is it's ALWAYS about you and NEVER about the LITTLE GIRL!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The funny thing is it's ALWAYS about you and NEVER about the LITTLE GIRL!
You're the perfect example of why prosecutors get away with false charges. All you have to do is involve a child and the public wants your head. Doesn't matter how much of a lie the accusation is just mention it involves a child and people like you foam at the mouth.

Because if I were charged with robbing a bank and the bank was never robbed you wouldn't be so adamant.

If I were charged with arson and yet no fire was ever set you wouldn't be so adamant.

But dare say I'm charged with a crime against a minor then you don't care what the truth is, hell you'll find and make up your own reasons to justify the charge.

That is you and it is complete stupidity.

So it's not about me, I'm innocent, this is about you and your ignorance. prejudice and hatred.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're the perfect example of why prosecutors get away with false charges. All you have to do is involve a child and the public wants your head. Doesn't matter how much of a lie the accusation is just mention it involves a child and people like you foam at the mouth.
Because if I were charged with robbing a bank and the bank was never robbed you wouldn't be so adamant.
If I were charged with arson and yet no fire was ever set you wouldn't be so adamant.
But dare say I'm charged with a crime against a minor then you don't care what the truth is, hell you'll find and make up your own reasons to justify the charge.
That is you and it is complete stupidity.
So it's not about me, I'm innocent, this is about you and your ignorance. prejudice and hatred.
There was no bank and there was no fire but there was a little girl in your little sick twisted fantasy! Like I have always said, it's ALWAYS about YOU and never about those you hurt. Big tough guy you are..........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a predator
I am a predator. You sound like prey!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There was no bank and there was no fire but there was a little girl in your little sick twisted fantasy! Like I have always said, it's ALWAYS about YOU and never about those you hurt. Big tough guy you are..........
Again stupid.

According to the girl's testimony I never approached her or tried talking to her. According to her testimony under oath before the grand jury I never said or did anything that made her uncomfortable. According to her testimony answering questions from Susana Martinez she didn't see me at all her games.

She made no statement that I hurt her.

This is all available on record with the court.

As I said as long as the claim involves a minor you'll try to justify the accusation by making up your own sh!t.

The only reason the charge existed was due to hatred and prejudice. It's on record.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Again stupid.
According to the girl's testimony I never approached her or tried talking to her. According to her testimony under oath before the grand jury I never said or did anything that made her uncomfortable. According to her testimony answering questions from Susana Martinez she didn't see me at all her games.
She made no statement that I hurt her.
This is all available on record with the court.
As I said as long as the claim involves a minor you'll try to justify the accusation by making up your own sh!t.
The only reason the charge existed was due to hatred and prejudice. It's on record.
Yes sir, innocent people are herded into court everyday and made to answer made up allegations. They just happened to pick you off of the street and made up some false story to throw you in jail. RIGHT! You have never and I mean never since day one posted exactly how all of this transpired. You cover up the truth like all good liberals do. You have absolutely zero credibility and you always will! Tell the truth about this incident just for once in your life! Justice IS just a choice!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sir, innocent people are herded into court everyday and made to answer made up allegations. They just happened to pick you off of the street and made up some false story to throw you in jail. RIGHT! You have never and I mean never since day one posted exactly how all of this transpired. You cover up the truth like all good liberals do. You have absolutely zero credibility and you always will! Tell the truth about this incident just for once in your life! Justice IS just a choice!
Wow.

I have told the story more than once.

This girl had a crush on me. I told her we could talk about it after she graduated. Nothing happened between us. She started dating a guy in her class. The day after our sports banquet a kid who really didn't like me told one of the other coaches that the girl and I were dating, which wasn't true. This one coach went ballistic. I was called into the office and told I was dating a student ( I really didn't know who they were talking about) they said they had evidence and told me to leave and go to central office.(throughout this process they never once followed actual board policy). At central office I asked for this supposed evidence and was told "I don't have to show you anything" I was then suspended which later turned into a termination.(again not following due process).

I chose to stay away from all of them because I didn't want any more false claims, however a few kids from that school asked to be a part of my club team. I discussed it with them and their parents to have some of the parents say how crazy and off the wall the one girl's parents were.

Now this is what brought about some other false claims. Supposedly the claim was I forwarded text messages thru these kids to the girl and yet strange no such evidence was ever presented because it never happened.

This was 2007-2008. The only game I paid admission for was the basketball tournament at Canutillo and that was to see my own players and recruit others.

In June 0f 2007 Lisa King, a secretary called me saying she was Susana Martinez and demanded that I don't have any contact with the girl. Impersonating a public official is a 2nd degree felony in Texas.

Now I saw the girl 4 times at athletic events. I didn't go out of my way. 1) was a volleyball tournament that I was asked to make a highlight clip by the coach hosting the tournament. 2) the Canutillo tournament. 3) a track meet, but I was visiting Mayfield and 4) a team camp which her high school was in, but one they haven't been in since nor were they in it before that.

Now the day I go to Lowes to finish remodeling my bathroom her parents were in there and soon as I step in the mother goes complaining to the manager. I did not confront them I made no gesture, nothing I went straight to buy the caulk I needed. Thankfully the manager told her I was a regular customer and was in there almost every few days. That's actual a business I'm in, handyman and a craftsman. I go to Lowes often.

Anyway months later kids form her school invited me to a game, I said no and they said her parents don't go. I said that's not the problem. Then kids from the school they were playing invited me I then decided I can't spend the rest of my life trying to avoid these people, I'm a coach if their kids are in sports we just might cross each other they just need to be more civil. However they weren't. I did go to the game with other people and that one game is what started the nightmare.

Now as I have said repeatedly they claimed I sent hundreds of text messages, not true. They claimed I went to every one of her games volleyball thru track, not true and mostly impossible I went to several games here in El Paso and was even filmed on the local sports channel because the camera person knew me.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sir, innocent people are herded into court everyday and made to answer made up allegations. They just happened to pick you off of the street and made up some false story to throw you in jail. RIGHT! You have never and I mean never since day one posted exactly how all of this transpired. You cover up the truth like all good liberals do. You have absolutely zero credibility and you always will! Tell the truth about this incident just for once in your life! Justice IS just a choice!
If you want to verify I could give you the numbers to several people who saw me there to include the camera person who would always laugh about it cuz she would say I get you all the time and you never wave.

So with concrete evidence that I was definitely at several games in El Paso it is then impossible to go to Belen, New Mexico to watch her game, Hot Springs, Silver City, Socorro, New Mexico. It is impossible for me to travel to any one of those locations and make it back to El Paso in time for the varsity game and be filmed in the gym watching the games here in El Paso, Texas.

Again lies by these people.

Those were the accusations and they were all false.

On top of that I was arrested for escaping prison and you dare ask for the full story, care to be more stupid.

By the way going back to your claim that I hurt the girl I will post Judge Macias's exact words tomorrow. But I'll share this from memory...he said after the prosecutors begged fopr the trial to continue he said "I can't present this to the jury. You had the supposed victim testify and she made no claim that he was threatening her, nor terrifying her she made no claim to support her being the victim. Yes her mother talked about it, but her mother is not the victim. It is the victim's testimony, not the mother's that would support your claim and she gave no supporting testimony there is no crime."

Noe that's from memory, not too exact, but pretty much accurate. I'll provide what's in the transcript tomorrow.

The point is, which you're obviously choosing to ignore, Lisa King committed a crime. Susana Martinez at first knew nothing about the entire matter, but when she found out what was truly going on she had Lisa King resign and she herself stepped away from the case.

They couldn't just drop the charges because then that would expose how false the charge was, matter of fact they fought for me taking a plea because they knew they didn't have a shot in hell at a conviction. So they used the four year trial to cover up the fact not only that the charge was false, but that they falsely arrested me.

Matter of fact if I were lying then by law Martinez could charge me with libel. I have repeatedly posted this information, but were she to charge me she would then have to prove that the people did not commit perjury.

She'd have to prove the games were played something she can't do because the schools never played each other. Plus in one of the accusations the girl wasn't even playing that sport at the time. Now that's truly perjury.

And you're a true nutcase because you so want to believe them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Los Alamos Discussions

Search the Los Alamos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lujan, state at standstill over property (May '09) Jul 17 Iss your 1,063
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul 13 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul 10 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul 8 RalphMartinez Jason Galle 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... Jul 5 boregas 4
Step by Step, How to rape a kid Based on what ... (Jul '12) Jun '14 Michelle 5
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun '14 Marsha 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Los Alamos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••