Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
5,681 - 5,700 of 6,066 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5
AnotherBigot

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
When you win your libel lawsuit against the Las Cruces newspaper, you'll be a wealthy man. But you'll have to file it first. Why havn't you?
When you win your lawsuit against the Dona Ana County District Attorney, you'll be vindicated and be a wealthy man. But oh yeah, you'll have to actually file that one first, too. Why havn't you?
When you win your lawsuit against Susana Martinez, you'll be a wealthy man, and be finally vindicated in the public eye. Oh, wait, you'll have to actually FILE that one first, too! Yet you havn't. Why are you wasting time here on an anonymous public forum trying to convince a couple of people who you don't even know of your plight, when there is so much at stake?
When Governor Susana Martinez is charged with some sort of crime as a result of your case, then perhaps I'll believe you. You should be fighting for your justice in places that really matter, but instead, your on here sparring with one or two people who you don't even know, and who have no bearing on your case whatsoever. Seems like your wasting your time to me. But it's your time to waste.
In the meantime, your victim schtick is wearing thin, but I'll keep prodding you because it entertaining.
AND I'll be voting to re-elect Susana Martinez governor of New Mexico.
As IPSAC has pointed out, that would be impossible, even if he had the money to do so. But, with all your diatribes and the other idiots before you, he won his case, hands down, against her, proving him right, and all of you and the governor to be liars.

He did that with a public defender, and here.

He humiliated you.
AnotherBigot

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I can always charge her with the crimes, but what then? you won't accept it because I filed charges. So then once th judge accepts it what would you do then?
Perhaps call the Texas courts corrupt or demand that the Texas courts mind their own business. Exactly how far are you willing to go to support Martinez?
You still haven't proven that a game occurred between Las Cruces High and Chaparral High.
AS for being wealthy, shows you know very little.
I'd like to have the thousands that were paid to post my bond. Oh wait that's right I want the money back paid for a bond that Martinez told the court I didn't pay.
She's a liar, a fraud, and a cheat.
If they would refund my bond then I really wouldn't be posting or vehemently trying to get justice.
I paid thousands for a bond of a crime they admitted in court never happened!
Of course that's fair to you, you believe anything she does is legit.
Where did you learn how to fight? You are awesome. Next, make a date with his mom, get her pregnant, and name the kid "idjit Nannos". It's a family name for him!

You never give up when you are right.
AnotherBigot

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Speaking of ethics, she campaigned about that very subject and yet when the legislature presented her with an Ethics Commission she vetoed it.
So for all the people on here who repeatedly say the democrat controlled government is what's wrong...hmmm...they wanted to fix a major problem in NM and she chose to deny it because she wants New Mexico government to continue to be corrupt, especially when she's in charge.
It's a hedge, since she has none ,and it misdirects the discussion away from her being a hook*r for money.

Well, guess Katie Garduno must be mad. She's doing a drive by. I'll still criticize Martinez anyway.
AnotherBigot

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, not one of them passed...THE LEGISLATURE, which is controlled by Democrats. Instead, a compromise bill, comprised of what both houses of the legislature wanted, in conjunction with what Governor Susana Martinez said she would sign, WAS passed, and signed into law, by Governor Susana Martinez.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/...
http://www.democracyfornewmexico.com/democrac...
It's amazing how little you know about how government works.
she vetoed it stupid. It wasn't the legislature that made the veto, that is the executive branch. Didjer drink the water surrounding the Omega reactor core again?
AnotherBigot

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Angered? No. Bemused? Yes. You weren't able to influence the election in New Mexico last time, Martinez won big. You won't influence it this time, either. I simply don't believe your story, but I do believe Susana Martinez is a good governor for my state, which is NOT your state, since you live in Texas. You've got a good governor over there, though, too. So you go ahead and continue ranting away about how everyone else in the world is wrong and you are right. And I'll be voting to re-elect Susan Martinez as Governor of New Mexico.
She won't this time, she does not even have the support of her own party. And he did prove you wrong. You seem to be under the mistaken impression your opinion is the same as law, and if you are stubborn about it, that means you've won. That just means you humiliated yourself here. Too egotistical to admit he's wrong. Are you part of the 100% of Los Alamos the Family Strengths Network found to be alcoholic too?
AnotherBigot

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of crap. But then your likely a Democrat, so that's understandable.
At this point in her career, a place on the ticket as VEEP for 2016 would be great. The first woman, and Hispanic, Vice President would be another historical milestone.
Wow, you swear, and cannot spell. You are full-blooded white trash.

Well, done here. Have to see if the Episcopalians had my current church roll over, and do me in. I did catch the pastor misinforming about a biblical verse, then the old jerk from the previous one showed up after I joked with a handicapped friend on FB about their harassing calls. Remember, being republican means Ayn Rand is your God, not Jesus, and you never have to admit you are sorry! Cuz you did not accept his lordship anyway!
Dwight Goodman

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

AnotherBigot wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you swear, and cannot spell. You are full-blooded white trash.
Well, done here. Have to see if the Episcopalians had my current church roll over, and do me in. I did catch the pastor misinforming about a biblical verse, then the old jerk from the previous one showed up after I joked with a handicapped friend on FB about their harassing calls. Remember, being republican means Ayn Rand is your God, not Jesus, and you never have to admit you are sorry! Cuz you did not accept his lordship anyway!
You off your meds or something?

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

AnotherBigot wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you learn how to fight? You are awesome. Next, make a date with his mom, get her pregnant, and name the kid "idjit Nannos". It's a family name for him!
You never give up when you are right.
You're one of the few that understands my frustration.

As I said I was arrested and had to pay $2,000 to post bail only to have the prosecution admit 4 years later that no crime occurred. So then I posted a large bond for a false arrest and not only should I get my money back, but the arrest should be expunged.

And yet neither happens because New Mexico has some ridiculous laws that Martinez abused to no end.

So again in a nutshell the state of New Mexico through Susana Martinez stole $2,000 from me. And all these insane Martinez supporters think she had every right to commit a crime.
Wahhhhh

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're one of the few that understands my frustration.
As I said I was arrested and had to pay $2,000 to post bail only to have the prosecution admit 4 years later that no crime occurred. So then I posted a large bond for a false arrest and not only should I get my money back, but the arrest should be expunged.
And yet neither happens because New Mexico has some ridiculous laws that Martinez abused to no end.
So again in a nutshell the state of New Mexico through Susana Martinez stole $2,000 from me. And all these insane Martinez supporters think she had every right to commit a crime.
Wahhhhhh! Waaaahhhhhh! We not only thought she had every right to prosecute you, but we elected her governor because of it! LOL!! Your lucky she got elected, or you'd be in prison! Oh, and thanks for calling the majority of us New Mexicans who elected Susana Martinez "insane"! We really appreciate it from you Texans! In other words, FU!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Wahhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wahhhhhh! Waaaahhhhhh! We not only thought she had every right to prosecute you, but we elected her governor because of it! LOL!! Your lucky she got elected, or you'd be in prison! Oh, and thanks for calling the majority of us New Mexicans who elected Susana Martinez "insane"! We really appreciate it from you Texans! In other words, FU!
Hmmm...

You think it's right to prosecute a person for a crime you know was never committed? It's on record the prosecution admitted no crime occurred and you believe they were right to prosecute a false charge.

You're not only insane, you're an idiot!

So in all net slang STFU! FYL! ESAD!
Martinez 2014

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hmmm...
You think it's right to prosecute a person for a crime you know was never committed? It's on record the prosecution admitted no crime occurred and you believe they were right to prosecute a false charge.
You're not only insane, you're an idiot!
So in all net slang STFU! FYL! ESAD!
You need to quit sniveling and get on with your life there in Texas. You were charged with a crime because people believed you committed the crime. If Susana Martinez hadn't been elected our governor, she'd have prosectued your case instead of newbies, and you'd probably be in prison. And in prison, you'd be limited in your internet access, and we probably wouldn't have to read your whining. Such is life.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Martinez 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to quit sniveling and get on with your life there in Texas. You were charged with a crime because people believed you committed the crime. If Susana Martinez hadn't been elected our governor, she'd have prosectued your case instead of newbies, and you'd probably be in prison. And in prison, you'd be limited in your internet access, and we probably wouldn't have to read your whining. Such is life.
OH I'm not sniveling just pointing out your stupidity.

"newbies" - Schryer the last prosecutor on the case is nowhere near being a newbie - gross stupidity on your part.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/20...
Note Janice Schryer

"charged with a crime because people believed you committed the crime"

What people are you talking about? The prosecutors admitted no crime occurred. All the police reports say no crime occurred. What people are you talking about?

Oh the grand jury, well when Susana Martinez chose to suborn and commit perjury of course they believed her. They had no other evidence to show how bad she was lying.

By the way I'd like you to understand that I have in my possession along with my friends in El Paso PD, El Paso County Sheriffs, and a federal agent concrete proof the whole charge was a lie and they (the prosecution) knew so well before I was officially charged.

It's amazing how much you spout about things you know nothing about.
Martinez 2014

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OH I'm not sniveling just pointing out your stupidity.
"newbies" - Schryer the last prosecutor on the case is nowhere near being a newbie - gross stupidity on your part.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/20...
Note Janice Schryer
"charged with a crime because people believed you committed the crime"
What people are you talking about? The prosecutors admitted no crime occurred. All the police reports say no crime occurred. What people are you talking about?
Oh the grand jury, well when Susana Martinez chose to suborn and commit perjury of course they believed her. They had no other evidence to show how bad she was lying.
By the way I'd like you to understand that I have in my possession along with my friends in El Paso PD, El Paso County Sheriffs, and a federal agent concrete proof the whole charge was a lie and they (the prosecution) knew so well before I was officially charged.
It's amazing how much you spout about things you know nothing about.
Sure you do. You've got all the "evidence" in the world...except you are whining away on an anonymous public forum from Texas, Susana Martinez is Governor of New Mexico, and I've never even been charged with a crime at 60 years old. So we're all wrong an you are right. Uh-huh.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Martinez 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do. You've got all the "evidence" in the world...except you are whining away on an anonymous public forum from Texas, Susana Martinez is Governor of New Mexico, and I've never even been charged with a crime at 60 years old. So we're all wrong an you are right. Uh-huh.
While I appreciate your adversarial position, usually the adversary has a position. You on the other hand...well...you seem to be taking the viewpoint that in the entire history of mankind no one was ever falsely accused of a crime. I can point out several, matter of fact read this article.

http://www.pbs.org/kenburns/centralparkfive/

It's PBS. You like news so then you then have to accept this as fact. 5 teenagers not only falsely accused, but wrongfully convicted. They were released after the ONE person who actually committed the crime confessed to it. The prosecutors to this day say they did nothing wrong, except they had no evidence tying these teenagers to the crime. They strong evidence there was no way they could have committed the crime and on top of that had in their possession DNA proof that the teenagers were innocent, but chose to prosecute them anyway.

There are multiple cases like this and yet you in your inept foolishness want to stupidly believe that merely because I was charged then to you I'm guilty. Seems "innocent until proven guilty" means nothing to you.

However on top of that you choose to ignore the fact that no crime was committed. It's on record. I don't have to prove it to you, it's in the trial transcript. I know it. The prosecutors know it. It's public record.

You want to blame the last prosecutors for losing the case and dare say that Martinez would have won it. With what? There was never any evidence of a crime. Plus as I have stated Martinez knew well before an indictment was falsely acquired that the people knew no crime was committed.

She chose to ignore the truth and pursue a false charge to cover up the fact that Lisa King committed a felony.

And as I have repeatedly stated you can choose to support her, the criminal, all you want to, you do your own ignorance proud.
Mike K

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
While I appreciate your adversarial position, usually the adversary has a position. You on the other hand...well...you seem to be taking the viewpoint that in the entire history of mankind no one was ever falsely accused of a crime. I can point out several, matter of fact read this article.
http://www.pbs.org/kenburns/centralparkfive/
It's PBS. You like news so then you then have to accept this as fact. 5 teenagers not only falsely accused, but wrongfully convicted. They were released after the ONE person who actually committed the crime confessed to it. The prosecutors to this day say they did nothing wrong, except they had no evidence tying these teenagers to the crime. They strong evidence there was no way they could have committed the crime and on top of that had in their possession DNA proof that the teenagers were innocent, but chose to prosecute them anyway.
There are multiple cases like this and yet you in your inept foolishness want to stupidly believe that merely because I was charged then to you I'm guilty. Seems "innocent until proven guilty" means nothing to you.
However on top of that you choose to ignore the fact that no crime was committed. It's on record. I don't have to prove it to you, it's in the trial transcript. I know it. The prosecutors know it. It's public record.
You want to blame the last prosecutors for losing the case and dare say that Martinez would have won it. With what? There was never any evidence of a crime. Plus as I have stated Martinez knew well before an indictment was falsely acquired that the people knew no crime was committed.
She chose to ignore the truth and pursue a false charge to cover up the fact that Lisa King committed a felony.
And as I have repeatedly stated you can choose to support her, the criminal, all you want to, you do your own ignorance proud.
You've been sniveling for YEARS about your woes, and nobody cares! A few people one here side with you for political reasons, because they hate Susana Martinez because she's a conservative Republican, but nobody really cares about your personal legal troubles. I can see that. They just use your story to prop up their own weak argument. But here's the bottom line: NOT ONE of the people YOU said committed felonies has been charged with any crime. NOT ONE! So when you said that they are all criminals, you are just lying. You have nothing to back it up, because if you did, Martinez's SERIOUS political enemies would be all over it to get dirt on her. Apparently, they all got your number a long time ago, and have disregarded your constant ranting and raving. If anyone believed you, they'd take up your case just to give Martinez a black eye, but they can't do it, because what you say is useless, and doesn't stand up to scrutiny. I voted for Susana Martinez, and I will vote for her again. If I decided to change my mind it would be over real ISSUES, not because of the ranting of some anonymous poster on a public forum who was fortunate enough to have his case thrown out on a technicality. Yes, THAT happens all the time too!
nope

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Mike K wrote:
<quoted text>
people don't like Martinez because she is corrupt and selling us out to the special interests to advance a national political career. She is squandering state resources pandering to racists and the extraction industry.
Mike K

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

nope wrote:
<quoted text>
people don't like Martinez because she is corrupt and selling us out to the special interests to advance a national political career. She is squandering state resources pandering to racists and the extraction industry.
Sorry, but that's just not true. Susana Martinez is trying to bring this state out of the dark ages imposed by Santa Fe Democrats who have been running this state into the ground for decades with overspending and government control. Your are probably one of them, looking at your location, so I understand where your sentiment comes from. But the majority thought differently. That's why she's governor. I'm just sorry she has to deal with so many people in Santa Fe who want to keep this state as their own private playground, with the citizens as servants to them. That has to stop. But it takes a lot of work to dig out the entrenched power mongers. Sorry if you are one of them, I used to be a Democrat myself, but what must be done, must be done. The old ways just aren't working anymore. I guess they never really did. We just thought they did.
nope

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Mike K wrote:
<quoted text>

if you stack the environmental regulatory boards with the polluters they are supposed to regulate, you are corrupt. If the experienced professional staff in the environment department are shuffled into roles outside of their areas of expertise and replaced, that is corrupt. If you allow the coal industry free rein to pollute the groundwater and favor repealing water protections from the oil and gas industry, you are corrupt. If your education department lead doesn't meet the minimum qualifications and is connected with for-profit educational firms skimming the limited funds for education, you are corrupt. If you
use the state police and the secretary of state's resources in a politically motivated witchhunt for non-existent voter fraud, you are corrupt. And finally if you have any involvement with Rove or the Koch Brothers, you know they are just looking for someone to front for their corruption and she is a willing partner in that.m

As for you, just because someone posts from a Santa Fe are IP doesn't mean they are involved in state government. That is just plain stupid. However this is the area with the highest level of educational achievement and is cultural center of the southwest.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Mike K wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to back it up, because if you did, Martinez's SERIOUS political enemies would be all over it to get dirt on her. Apparently, they all got your number a long time ago, and have disregarded your constant ranting and raving. If anyone believed you, they'd take up your case just to give Martinez a black eye, but they can't do it, because what you say is useless, and doesn't stand up to scrutiny. I voted for Susana Martinez, and I will vote for her again.
By the way...another reason why they haven't been charged is a thing called statute of limitations. Heard of it?

That was the main reason they dragged the case for so long because they knew what they had done. They weren't trying to get a conviction all they were doing was delaying the matter so they could put themselves well outside an criminal charge for the time, the limitations period would have expired. Another reason why Amy Orlando purposely did not sign the official court order.

So you can think they are the bees knees all you want to, but they are all frauds and you're the biggest one for supporting them. Hell you should be charged with aiding and abetting.
Atomic Cafe

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Mike K wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that's just not true. Susana Martinez is trying to bring this state out of the dark ages imposed by Santa Fe Democrats who have been running this state into the ground for decades with overspending and government control. Your are probably one of them, looking at your location, so I understand where your sentiment comes from. But the majority thought differently. That's why she's governor. I'm just sorry she has to deal with so many people in Santa Fe who want to keep this state as their own private playground, with the citizens as servants to them. That has to stop. But it takes a lot of work to dig out the entrenched power mongers. Sorry if you are one of them, I used to be a Democrat myself, but what must be done, must be done. The old ways just aren't working anymore. I guess they never really did. We just thought they did.
You are absolutely correct. There was a reason Susana Martinez was overwhelmingly elected. The tax and spend libs in Santa Fe had things good when the economy could absorb their mismanagement. But when it couldn't, the flaws in their ideas showed up quick. Government should ALWAYS run as if tough times are around the corner. Stealing more and more money from the private sector, and trying to engineer what kinds of businesses you want, and what kind of business you want to drive away, always comes back to bite you on the ass later. And it has New Mexico big time! Basing an economy on tourism and the movie business, while driving away industries that capitalize on New Mexico's natural resources, was an obvious mistake. New Mexico's REAL wealth comes from oil and gas, minerals, timber. Real things that people need. Movies and tourism are some of the first things to suffer when people don't have any money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Los Alamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dare I move to Los Alamos (Aug '12) Aug 15 SirSmokeSomePot 10
Deadly exposure: Plutonium-related cancers plag... (Apr '09) Aug 13 Lynne Loss 10
stockexchange_business_casino_slotmachine_gambling Aug 10 this 1
Work begins on Las Cruces strip club 'The Bronx' Aug 4 Ma am 2
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul '14 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul '14 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul '14 RalphMartinez Jas... 2

Search the Los Alamos Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Los Alamos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000