Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 263)

Showing posts 5,241 - 5,260 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

letsgetserious wrote:
<quoted text>
Two 'Dics', a buffoon and our 'fast and furious' POTUS....who just got done blaming his own country for the gun violence in Mexico.
Just a little more 'TIME' is all we're asking for.......
Wondering if their business is down to a 20 year low like CNN and FOX with such a bizarre set of characters.
I see you have learned the trick of erasing cookies so you can leave multiple feedbacks. bravo!!
seriously

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

letsgetserious wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid post
She is the SMEGMA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey, didja catch Bill Richardson on all the Sunday morning talk shows that had him on giving expert commentary on all the worlds political developments. What else can't that man not do, or be capable of. Astounding is all I can say.

Meanwhile, what about our current beloved NM Gov? Heard she was in the mansion celefarting Sinkhole De Mayo having her new personal chef cook up some lard slathered dishes, while Chucky swilled tequila and passed out.

Bwwwaaaaaa haha.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

She is the SMEGMA wrote:
Hey, didja catch Bill Richardson on all the Sunday morning talk shows that had him on giving expert commentary on all the worlds political developments. What else can't that man not do, or be capable of. Astounding is all I can say.
Meanwhile, what about our current beloved NM Gov? Heard she was in the mansion celefarting Sinkhole De Mayo having her new personal chef cook up some lard slathered dishes, while Chucky swilled tequila and passed out.
Bwwwaaaaaa haha.
Busted again, in another thread you referred to Susana Martinez as " your beloved greaseball gov" and now you refer to her as "what about our current beloved NM Gov", the operative words here YOUR and OUR. What a retarded TWIT, can't even keep your story straight.
She is the SMEGMA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted again, in another thread you referred to Susana Martinez as " your beloved greaseball gov" and now you refer to her as "what about our current beloved NM Gov", the operative words here YOUR and OUR. What a retarded TWIT, can't even keep your story straight.
Quit stalking me, creep.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happened.

Lisa King, a secretary, decided to play vigilante. She orchestrated my arrest through Oscar Ferralez. Told a lot of people that Susana Martinez had authorized everything and then after I had posted bail (they were under the impression that I couldn't) she then sends me a false criminal summons with the wrong date hoping I missed the correct arraignment which would've forfeited my bail and placed me in jail. However I'm not stupid I did go to my correct arraignment, taking note of everyone's surprise because they were under the impression that I was going along with their scheme.(I had informed people I was going to the other date)

Lisa King and Amy Orlando then somehow convince Susana Martinez, the District Attorney, to actually take a case, a case without publicity, no fame, just a meaningless case which she does because Lisa King had fed her a lot of false information.(You could see it at the first hearing when she found out some of the stuff she had been told was wrong) She then makes a joke with Nancy Dominski about the case (seems she forgot the court mic was on) nearly admitting how false the case was.

Then as the threads began to unravel she stepped away from the case. However her and her department chose to cover up the fact that Lisa King, A SECRETARY, had committed the crime of impersonating a public official. A FELONY. Abuse of office, fAlse arrest, etc.

So earlier on this thread when I said she had committed crimes that was the real issue and granted as a supporter I nkow you don't care, but damn, how is it Lisa King gets away with it?

Matter of fact think this through, not only did Susana Martinez cover it up, but Lisa King was then asked to resign and took up as working under Lisa Schultz in the District Court.

Most of these are facts. I'm not an investigator there's only so much I can uncover, but you people at some point have got to consider the fact that Susana Martinez allowed someone in her office to commit a felony and she chose to cover it up. Those are crimes and she should answer in court.

By the way I have very strong evidence and have shared it with others. One of them being that at trial the prosecution admitted no crime occurred. So that's on record. Public record so you can check it for yourself. Now ask yourself, if no crime occurred then why go to trial.

So you keep on supporting this person. Seems you may have something in common with her.
She is the SKANKIEST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Just heard that Sucia was in Washington DC over the weekend kissing Joe Biden's brown "ojo de payaso". Bwaaaaahaha

When a local TV station asked her about her trip, she started gushing like a little girl about her new buddy Joe and how she was going to send him some green chile. What a dunce.
Hey

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I do not like her. Vote for Gary King! At least we know what we're gonna get with him.....another career politician, but at least he won't lie to your face.
Hey

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happened.
Lisa King, a secretary, decided to play vigilante. She orchestrated my arrest through Oscar Ferralez. Told a lot of people that Susana Martinez had authorized everything and then after I had posted bail (they were under the impression that I couldn't) she then sends me a false criminal summons with the wrong date hoping I missed the correct arraignment which would've forfeited my bail and placed me in jail. However I'm not stupid I did go to my correct arraignment, taking note of everyone's surprise because they were under the impression that I was going along with their scheme.(I had informed people I was going to the other date)
Lisa King and Amy Orlando then somehow convince Susana Martinez, the District Attorney, to actually take a case, a case without publicity, no fame, just a meaningless case which she does because Lisa King had fed her a lot of false information.(You could see it at the first hearing when she found out some of the stuff she had been told was wrong) She then makes a joke with Nancy Dominski about the case (seems she forgot the court mic was on) nearly admitting how false the case was.
Then as the threads began to unravel she stepped away from the case. However her and her department chose to cover up the fact that Lisa King, A SECRETARY, had committed the crime of impersonating a public official. A FELONY. Abuse of office, fAlse arrest, etc.
So earlier on this thread when I said she had committed crimes that was the real issue and granted as a supporter I nkow you don't care, but damn, how is it Lisa King gets away with it?
Matter of fact think this through, not only did Susana Martinez cover it up, but Lisa King was then asked to resign and took up as working under Lisa Schultz in the District Court.
Most of these are facts. I'm not an investigator there's only so much I can uncover, but you people at some point have got to consider the fact that Susana Martinez allowed someone in her office to commit a felony and she chose to cover it up. Those are crimes and she should answer in court.
By the way I have very strong evidence and have shared it with others. One of them being that at trial the prosecution admitted no crime occurred. So that's on record. Public record so you can check it for yourself. Now ask yourself, if no crime occurred then why go to trial.
So you keep on supporting this person. Seems you may have something in common with her.

She's a crook and liar just like all politicians!
carlos mendoza

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

what about the new jobs.......
GuvSux

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
she did attend a conference about LANL, without really speaking. She did no advocacy in any other meaningful way, like Bill did, including sending anyone to Washington, so it's a big zero for the gov again. NM people are poorer tho, so score one for the republican party and prisons!

We should get her a sit and spin, she has so much practice!

Don't forget to register, Cornhole!
GuvSux

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

carlos mendoza wrote:
what about the new jobs.......
Exactly, no new jobs, net loss yet again, for the guv. Unless you count hookers and prison guards., and do not count the people losing them by going to prison instead of working.
GuvSux

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happened.
Awesome story, so they tampered with your documents, and tried to get you to have a bench warrant. I had heard about things like this, now this confirms it.

New Mexico courts are a joke.

They have something in common-losers have to cheat to make it look liek they do something, since they are losers and cannot win.

Need to hurt minorities, to make themselves feel worthwhile.
jades

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

GuvSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome story, so they tampered with your documents, and tried to get you to have a bench warrant. I had heard about things like this, now this confirms it.
New Mexico courts are a joke.
They have something in common-losers have to cheat to make it look liek they do something, since they are losers and cannot win.
Need to hurt minorities, to make themselves feel worthwhile.
Talking about minorities if you are black or white, mexican+white, white + black , can ou claim you are a minority ?I am not a racist but know someone that is mexican + white looks more white than mexican ,some of the family will not associate with this individual because to white yet there sibling looks more like the mexican side and is accepted ,in this case they are the minority for being to white, sad situation.
alreadygone

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

jades wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about minorities if you are black or white, mexican+white, white + black , can ou claim you are a minority ?I am not a racist but know someone that is mexican + white looks more white than mexican ,some of the family will not associate with this individual because to white yet there sibling looks more like the mexican side and is accepted ,in this case they are the minority for being to white, sad situation.
Cheech and Chong: Smoke and Gong!
alreadygone

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

jades wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about minorities if you are black or white, mexican+white, white + black , can ou claim you are a minority ?I am not a racist but know someone that is mexican + white looks more white than mexican ,some of the family will not associate with this individual because to white yet there sibling looks more like the mexican side and is accepted ,in this case they are the minority for being to white, sad situation.
Some of the mijos wouldn't help their 'too tall' younger brother
move the furniture for their birth MOTHER....a second time. They're not racist, a lttle jealous and a VERY SAD SITUATIOn!

But...."I love you mother" gives good Face!
We are

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

all minorities, some are just more minor than others.
Wondering

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

What happened to "SHE IS THE GREATEST"? He was doing a hellava job energizing the DEMOCRATS!!!!!
Misunderestimate Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to his/her idol, prolly lost his/her unemployment bennies (he/she was on here day and night), lost his house-with-wheels, his laptop and internet connection, and is now living in his red-neck truck. Prolly rethinking his "she is the greatest" position.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
What happened to "SHE IS THE GREATEST"? He was doing a hellava job energizing the DEMOCRATS!!!!!
Actually Susanna and the Democrats are operating in two different worlds. Democrats are working to make life in America more livable, while your Susanna is working hard to make rich people richer and life for working & retired people more difficult. Democrats mobilize for our communities while Susanna works for Wall Street. We are doing fine, and you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,241 - 5,260 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Los Alamos Discussions

Search the Los Alamos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lujan, state at standstill over property (May '09) Jul 17 Iss your 1,063
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul 13 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul 10 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul 8 RalphMartinez Jason Galle 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... Jul 5 boregas 4
Step by Step, How to rape a kid Based on what ... (Jul '12) Jun 24 Michelle 5
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun 23 Marsha 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Los Alamos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••