Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 7120 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5898 May 3, 2013
She is the SMEGMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, being mentioned in the Time Rag is going to be Sucia's only shot at 15 minutes of fame. One and done, she'll quickly fade. Perhaps maybe a carnival barker at the next state fair. Chicaronnes anyone?
Meanwhile the handsome dashing Bill Richardson continues to be invited to talk shows, be a political opiner, and he'll continue to shine and be the country's darling. Yes sir!
He'll shine alright, how can he not with all that fat leaking from his pores?

Hmmm, Sucia, now who is the only person I've ever seen in other threads who refers to her as that<G>? BUSTED AGAIN!
She is the SMEGMA

Monroe, VA

#5899 May 3, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll shine alright, how can he not with all that fat leaking from his pores?
Hmmm, Sucia, now who is the only person I've ever seen in other threads who refers to her as that<G>? BUSTED AGAIN!
Don't be a hater, viejo

Quite the internet sleuth, aren't we.

Bwaaa ha ha ha.
She is the SMEGMA

Monroe, VA

#5900 May 3, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! It's obvious that you have your taste buds up your a/ss hol/e!..
A potty mouth that idolizes Sucia. Figures.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5901 May 3, 2013
She is the SMEGMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a hater, viejo
Quite the internet sleuth, aren't we.
Bwaaa ha ha ha.
You're quite the internet dumb ass to get busted by a viejo! LMAO!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5902 May 3, 2013
She is the SMEGMA wrote:
<quoted text>
A potty mouth that idolizes Sucia. Figures.
An idiot who idolizes one of fat bills three chins. Figures.
LoserGov

Los Alamos, NM

#5907 May 3, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
Unemployment dropped in Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Santa Fe's minimum wage is $10.5 an hour and Albuquerque's is $8.50. HMMMM
Governor Martinez,'WHO DO YOU LOVE'?
I believe Governor Martinez 'pretends' to stick to issues while catering to her big corporate donors.
she is every dishonest biz owner's and Repub's dream, a guv that talks big as Texas and does as little as Congress.
LoserGov

Los Alamos, NM

#5908 May 3, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'll bet you didn't get those callouses on your knees from praying or kissing door knobs. You probably did a lot of tube steak dining on some sailors 13 button dinner tray<G>.
funny ,when you have already admitted to being a sex offender, you laugh at others being raped. I read online it's really easy to hack Fb accounts of kids addies, is that how you are gonna do your grandkids visitation?

you work for martinez? Remember how McCleskey said "shut up b-tch" before he body slammed a woman in her own apartment, and got a 17 year old statutory rape victim pregnant?
LoserGov

Los Alamos, NM

#5909 May 3, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! He could hide a pie under each of those three chins and the back of his neck looks like a giant pak of hot links. Can you imagine the smell - Ewwwww... Marinating... Jez, TMI...
no quite as bad a chris "fatso" christie, and as the Navajo Nations Pres. stated, your governor is guilty of fattening up liek a couch potato, too.

Least he brought jobs. She brought us a bad reputation and lost jobs and growth ,too. Her fat is goign towards herszelf, not the state
LoserGov

Los Alamos, NM

#5910 May 3, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Relax, calm down, take a deep breath and count to ten. Now compose a sentence and write it down on a piece of paper with a pencil. Now read it out loud twice. If it makes sense to you have your mommy come into the room and read it. If she concurs with the sentence structure and the content then have her help you post it on Topix becuase right now you are making absolutley no sense. You MUST be a LIBTARD!
This is truly funny coming from a person who supports a governor who has destroyed our ed. system so this is commonplace, and cannot spell even with a spell checker on her statements she made as prosecutor and governor.

She can't do it nwo as gov, so why don't you wave your finger at the Housebreaker in charge, honey?
LoserGov

Los Alamos, NM

#5911 May 3, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! He could hide a pie under each of those three chins and the back of his neck looks like a giant pak of hot links. Can you imagine the smell - Ewwwww... Marinating... Jez, TMI...
Do they still require you to have an ankle bracelet, too?
Jack Welch

Albuquerque, NM

#5913 May 3, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
his name is corndogz cuz he can suck the batter of some dudes poll meat in one swallow!
Still posing as me I see, imposter.
letsgetserious

Scottsdale, AZ

#5915 May 4, 2013
letsgetserious wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after POTUS, Joe Biden and Kim Jong UN!
Let me guess, practicing 'Martial' Arts! LMAO
Who needs the fouckers when you have these clowns coming over for dinner.
Two 'Dics', a buffoon and our 'fast and furious' POTUS....who just got done blaming his own country for the gun violence in Mexico.

Just a little more 'TIME' is all we're asking for.......

Wondering if their business is down to a 20 year low like CNN and FOX with such a bizarre set of characters.
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

#5916 May 4, 2013
letsgetserious wrote:
<quoted text>
Two 'Dics', a buffoon and our 'fast and furious' POTUS....who just got done blaming his own country for the gun violence in Mexico.
Just a little more 'TIME' is all we're asking for.......
Wondering if their business is down to a 20 year low like CNN and FOX with such a bizarre set of characters.
I see you have learned the trick of erasing cookies so you can leave multiple feedbacks. bravo!!
seriously

Huntsville, AL

#5917 May 4, 2013
letsgetserious wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid post
She is the SMEGMA

Hardy, VA

#5918 May 6, 2013
Hey, didja catch Bill Richardson on all the Sunday morning talk shows that had him on giving expert commentary on all the worlds political developments. What else can't that man not do, or be capable of. Astounding is all I can say.

Meanwhile, what about our current beloved NM Gov? Heard she was in the mansion celefarting Sinkhole De Mayo having her new personal chef cook up some lard slathered dishes, while Chucky swilled tequila and passed out.

Bwwwaaaaaa haha.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5919 May 6, 2013
She is the SMEGMA wrote:
Hey, didja catch Bill Richardson on all the Sunday morning talk shows that had him on giving expert commentary on all the worlds political developments. What else can't that man not do, or be capable of. Astounding is all I can say.
Meanwhile, what about our current beloved NM Gov? Heard she was in the mansion celefarting Sinkhole De Mayo having her new personal chef cook up some lard slathered dishes, while Chucky swilled tequila and passed out.
Bwwwaaaaaa haha.
Busted again, in another thread you referred to Susana Martinez as " your beloved greaseball gov" and now you refer to her as "what about our current beloved NM Gov", the operative words here YOUR and OUR. What a retarded TWIT, can't even keep your story straight.
She is the SMEGMA

Hardy, VA

#5920 May 6, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted again, in another thread you referred to Susana Martinez as " your beloved greaseball gov" and now you refer to her as "what about our current beloved NM Gov", the operative words here YOUR and OUR. What a retarded TWIT, can't even keep your story straight.
Quit stalking me, creep.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5921 May 6, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what happened.

Lisa King, a secretary, decided to play vigilante. She orchestrated my arrest through Oscar Ferralez. Told a lot of people that Susana Martinez had authorized everything and then after I had posted bail (they were under the impression that I couldn't) she then sends me a false criminal summons with the wrong date hoping I missed the correct arraignment which would've forfeited my bail and placed me in jail. However I'm not stupid I did go to my correct arraignment, taking note of everyone's surprise because they were under the impression that I was going along with their scheme.(I had informed people I was going to the other date)

Lisa King and Amy Orlando then somehow convince Susana Martinez, the District Attorney, to actually take a case, a case without publicity, no fame, just a meaningless case which she does because Lisa King had fed her a lot of false information.(You could see it at the first hearing when she found out some of the stuff she had been told was wrong) She then makes a joke with Nancy Dominski about the case (seems she forgot the court mic was on) nearly admitting how false the case was.

Then as the threads began to unravel she stepped away from the case. However her and her department chose to cover up the fact that Lisa King, A SECRETARY, had committed the crime of impersonating a public official. A FELONY. Abuse of office, fAlse arrest, etc.

So earlier on this thread when I said she had committed crimes that was the real issue and granted as a supporter I nkow you don't care, but damn, how is it Lisa King gets away with it?

Matter of fact think this through, not only did Susana Martinez cover it up, but Lisa King was then asked to resign and took up as working under Lisa Schultz in the District Court.

Most of these are facts. I'm not an investigator there's only so much I can uncover, but you people at some point have got to consider the fact that Susana Martinez allowed someone in her office to commit a felony and she chose to cover it up. Those are crimes and she should answer in court.

By the way I have very strong evidence and have shared it with others. One of them being that at trial the prosecution admitted no crime occurred. So that's on record. Public record so you can check it for yourself. Now ask yourself, if no crime occurred then why go to trial.

So you keep on supporting this person. Seems you may have something in common with her.
She is the SKANKIEST

Charlottesville, VA

#5922 May 7, 2013
Just heard that Sucia was in Washington DC over the weekend kissing Joe Biden's brown "ojo de payaso". Bwaaaaahaha

When a local TV station asked her about her trip, she started gushing like a little girl about her new buddy Joe and how she was going to send him some green chile. What a dunce.
Hey

Las Cruces, NM

#5923 May 8, 2013
I do not like her. Vote for Gary King! At least we know what we're gonna get with him.....another career politician, but at least he won't lie to your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Alamos Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 20
News Dare to Ask: Do Native Americans have facial an... (Sep '09) Jan '17 Lew 115
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24
Police Activity Yesterday ? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pamela Simonton 1
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... (May '16) May '16 wowed 4
Danny K Burns, The Finishing Touch (Feb '16) May '16 Hope 5
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... (May '16) May '16 Another 26

Los Alamos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Alamos Mortgages