Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Jun 8, 2010 Read more: Las Cruces Sun-News 6,324
Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Read more

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5549 Apr 9, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid is as stupid does jail bird..
Think that through the next time you reply to my posts.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5550 Apr 9, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Think that through the next time you reply to my posts.
You should have THOUGHT before you messed with that juvenile girl and got arrested..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5551 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>You should have THOUGHT before you messed with that juvenile girl and got arrested..
Actually you're the stupid one. I do believe I stated this more than once, I wasn't arrested for in your words "messing with that juvenile girl"

I was arrested for violating a court order, that did NOT exist. Followed 4 years later by the prosecution saying there was no crime. And yet in your stupidity you believe that I must've done something else they wouldn't have done what they did.

And that's where you are wrong.

People like yourself do hateful things for no explained reason, you just attack and hate people. You don't need justification, you don't need a reason, you just act out of hatred and spite. That's what I was the victim to.

It was all brought out at the trial, maybe you should go to the court and order the transcript so you can see for yourself, but you won't because you don't want the truth.

By the way it looks like the officer from NMSU who had me arrested was demoted for what he had done. You might want to look into real facts and cease from assuming your unsubstantiated beliefs.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5552 Apr 10, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you're the stupid one. I do believe I stated this more than once, I wasn't arrested for in your words "messing with that juvenile girl"
I was arrested for violating a court order, that did NOT exist. Followed 4 years later by the prosecution saying there was no crime. And yet in your stupidity you believe that I must've done something else they wouldn't have done what they did.
And that's where you are wrong.
People like yourself do hateful things for no explained reason, you just attack and hate people. You don't need justification, you don't need a reason, you just act out of hatred and spite. That's what I was the victim to.
It was all brought out at the trial, maybe you should go to the court and order the transcript so you can see for yourself, but you won't because you don't want the truth.
By the way it looks like the officer from NMSU who had me arrested was demoted for what he had done. You might want to look into real facts and cease from assuming your unsubstantiated beliefs.
Hey dummy, did the girl make allegations against you? Did you know the girl? What were the allegations? Did the Police launch an investigation? Did you do jail time because of the allegations and the investigation of those allegations? Simple questions..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5553 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey dummy, did the girl make allegations against you? Did you know the girl? What were the allegations? Did the Police launch an investigation? Did you do jail time because of the allegations and the investigation of those allegations? Simple questions..
Technically you're not speaking to me cuz I'm not the dumb one.

Unlike you I will answer your questions.

"did the girl make allegations against you?"
No. Maybe you should watch the video.

"Did you know the girl?"
Dumb question. So I need to go to jail because I know someone.

"What were the allegations?"
I was arrested for supposedly escaping from a New Mexico prison. That's the language of the arrest. I was charged as a fugitive from justice which was false, again watch the video.

"Did you do jail time because of the allegations and the investigation of those allegations?"
No. There was no investigation. Again watch the video.

Simple answers.

Now do you believe the alleged victim (by the way have you ever watched any news program, whenever they discuss cases they always say alleged victim even when the case is closed, take note) Sooooooo do you believe and support the alleged victim's CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO PRIVACY? Very simple question.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5554 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's what really happened...

I was suspended from the school under a false allegation that I was in a relationship with someone. They at the time didn't say who and when I asked for evidence which they claimed they had this is what they said and I quote "We don't have to show you anything."

So at the time I didn't fight it. To hell with them if they want to cheat me out of my job I don't want to be around people like that.

Then I start hearing some crazy rumors one being that at some time I got one of my club players pregnant. First of all I don't have any kids so that was just stupid they would spread something like that, plus if it were true I would have been in prison and not working at that school...dumbasses. Then I started getting threatening phone calls. I reported it to the El Paso police and amazingly enough the calls stopped. See when justice is used correctly true justice occurs.

So then I go about my normal business, operating my club basketball team. I go to various games in the area. I try to see every school at least once just to get an idea of who's out there, plus when I get calls from college coaches asking about area players then I should have information to pass on to them, in the end it helps the players in this area. So yes I crossed paths with these people, but at most 2 times in one basketball season.

See like you the hateful people were the parents. I went to Lowes one day to buy caulk. I was finishing my master bath. They were in there saw me and went to the store manager who I guess told them that I was in there all the time. I am/was a contractor for Christ's sake. Plus a craftsman so I go to Lowes a lot. Matter of fact I'm helping with a patio enclosure and have made several trips just these last few days. Anyway so these parents get a wild hair and I guess wanted the store manager to throw me out or something, I really don't know because nothing happened.

Suffice it to say I get a target notice and I called that same day and said at leas now someone will get the truth, but instead of me being able to testify they had me arrested to keep me from testifying.

I was indicted under some serious false allegations. One being that I had attended every single game. And the odd thing is the alleged victim told the truth that she barely saw me in a span of over a year, but her mother and father told the grand jury that I went to EVERY game from volleyball through basketball. Which would include home games and they damn well they were lying about that. Anyway the parents told one story and the alleged victim told a different one. The grand jury believed the parents or better yet weren't paying attention because one of the jurors wanted to charge me with child abuse and yet at no time was there any mention or testimony of abuse.

So I had to sit out nearly 5 years for no reason. Because at the trial the prosecution finally said no crime was committed. And yet you think something happened because you can't believe these people or your beloved Susana Martinez would go after an innocent man.

The only reason the trial or prosecution was initiated was to cover up the real crime they themselves committed.

But of course you'll think of something to justify their actions.
fireinthehole

Glendale, AZ

#5555 Apr 11, 2013
You Are A Wierdo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't support Susanna Martinez at all. I do , however, believe she is a decent enough person that she would immediately distance herself from wierdos like you. You are pretty disgusting.
Clayton Williams or 'Gordo' the Geriatrophile, anything for a vote.
It's the 'Right' thing do to.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5556 Apr 12, 2013
Governor Martinez doesn't want you to have a partner unless she approves of your genes.
MSNBC

Alamogordo, NM

#5557 Apr 12, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Governor Martinez doesn't want you to have a partner unless she approves of your genes.
Thank God for Martinez. Gorky doesn't wear jeans..
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5558 Apr 12, 2013
Thank you and God Bless you Martinez for vetoing that disgusting perverted gay bill. You got my vote again girl!
If she doesn't win re-election, are you going to change your name to "I AM THE DUMBEST"?
McGreer

Albuquerque, NM

#5559 Apr 12, 2013
Martinez prefers to ignore working people.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5561 Apr 13, 2013
No matter what any of you goofballs say, do or think you can't stop her. She wins again easy. This state is now relevant because of her. You democrats ruin everything you touch. Long live Martinez!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5562 Apr 13, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If she doesn't win re-election, are you going to change your name to "I AM THE DUMBEST"?
If she does win again will you change your name to dumb ass stupid punk?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5564 Apr 13, 2013
jim bob billy wrote:
<quoted text>
how does chucks bologna taste?
Similar to your mothers but it smells a whole lot better..
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5565 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>If she does win again will you change your name to dumb ass stupid punk?
"If she does win again"??? Not quite as confident as you once were!!!!!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5566 Apr 13, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
"If she does win again"??? Not quite as confident as you once were!!!!!
You never know, she could lose her life in an accident or her security team could miss one of you crazy liberal nut cases at a public event.

She is the GREATEST..
Sampled

Santa Fe, NM

#5567 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>Similar to your mothers but it smells a whole lot better..
both?
Deliverance

Alamogordo, NM

#5568 Apr 13, 2013
Is that jail bird lying dude still posting on this thread?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5570 Apr 13, 2013
Of course I had bad breath, anybody who goes down on your fat slob of a mammy is going to have bad breath. Now your mammy has some refreshing breath after brushing her teeth with my sausage if you know what I mean. LMAO!..
Obama

Albuquerque, NM

#5572 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>You never know, she could lose her life in an accident or her security team could miss one of you crazy liberal nut cases at a public event.
She is the GREATEST..
Liberals should not be allowed to own guns, none of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Alamos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICE Arrests Evangelical Youth Minister Indicted... (Jun '10) 10 hr swedenforever 28
Car accident? Mar 24 LaVel 1
News Small town takes on Corporate America Mar '15 Shopper 2
News Will the Puerto Rico Powerball winner pay Feder... Feb '15 El Cacique 11
espanola nm corruption ;) , i am everywhere a m... Feb '15 thomas 2
espanola,nm open investigation with help of ex ... Feb '15 gallegos tita 1
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... Feb '15 timmy 1
More from around the web

Los Alamos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]